Michael B. Anthony

Detroit, MI View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Michael B. Anthony is a full service floral and events company based in Detroit, Michigan. From classic indoor weddings to casual outdoor celebrations, each creation is carefully crafted to showcase your dream event. Michael B. Anthony creates unique centerpieces, bouquets, altar and chuppah decor, flower crowns, table arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages to fit style and aesthetic desired by each couple.

Experience
Owner Michael Bak developed his style from a very young age. Developing a green thumb early on in life he later became a master gardener. He loved decorating and gardening so much that he wanted to live that dream out forever and created Michael B. Anthony in 2013. He loves educating the community on flowers and design and gives back to the community whenever he can. Each floral creation, wedding, and event is uniquely crafted and combines a variety of seasonal flowers, colors, and textures to create a romantic and exquisite ambiance.

Located at the historic Russell Industrial Center in Detroit, MI, Michael B. Anthony will work within your budget, and incorporate your vision to create a stunning and unforgettable wedding. Customized packages provided by Michael B. Anthony include the following services:

• Consultation
  • Venue visit
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Clean up

Other Services
Michael B. Anthony also specializes in floral design services for private parties and special events. The following additional rental services are also available:

• Chairs
  • Candelabras
  • Linens

Accolades
We've won Best Wedding Florist by Local 4s Vote 4 the Best for the past 5 years (2016 - 2020). We've also won WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards for 2017 - 2021 and The Knot Best of Weddings for 2018 - 2021 and Hall of Fame.

• LGBTQ+-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Nicole A. Getting married on 11/10/2021

Incredible experience & beautiful florals!

Michael was incredible! From the very first conversation, Michael was professional, attentive, thoughtful and so creative. I love flowers but I am clueless, and he sent me over so many options and ideas after our initial conversation. I loved this and his creativity and passion and knew I needed to book him! He took my vision (and lack thereof) and worked with it to make it incredible! Our wedding was originally supposed to be in May 2020, but we ultimately postponed and decided to do a small ceremony in October. Michael has been so incredible during this whole postponing/canceling/crazy time. On top of being so accommodating, he made our reduced 13 person wedding feel so incredibly special with the time and care that he spent on everything. I would highly recommend Michael for any of your floral needs and I'm already excited to work with him for our postponed reception! We can't thank him enough!

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

Hi Nicole! It was such a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to the reception. Thank you so much!
  • Blanca
    Blanca Married on 08/20/2021

Excellent service, Beautiful flowers arrengements, Beyond perfect!

Michael did a terrific job with the flowers at our wedding! He was beyond professional and captured the idea that we had for our weeding. Everything was beautiful as we were expecting, he took care of every single detail and everything was beautiful! We did receive a lot of complements about the flowers arrangements, I LOVED my bouquet! One of the things that I really liked from Michael's services is that he got the idea about what we were looking for and beyond since our first phone call. He made all this within our budget, which was very important for us as well!. He arrived very punctual to the venue to decorate it, the flowers were beautiful and fresh! I felt that I was in a princess story with how beautiful the decoration was!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH Michael!!
    Blanca & Marc

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

Hi Blanca! Thank you so much. I am so happy you loved everything. It was such a pleasure working with you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nicole & Kyle
    20 photos · 06/11/2021

FALL In Love Events FALL In Love Events Wedding Planners

Michael is absolutely wonderful to work with and his art is unmatched. I would work with him over and over!

1600 Clay St Detroit, MI, 48211
313-307-4112
Location of (Michael B. Anthony)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding