Michael B. Anthony Reviews

Michael B. Anthony 5
Michael B. Anthony 6
Michael B. Anthony 7

Ana De Roo · Married on 12/08/2018

Insane, gorgeous flowers with a budget!

The flowers were insane! My bouquet absolutely blew me away. Michael was very responsive, very easy to work with, and created an incredible look while working within our budget. He created beautiful low arrangements and candles/greenery for alternating tables. The boutonnieres were gorgeous and held together with copper wire for a very stunning effect. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

We are so happy you loved everything. It was such a pleasure working with you and your Mother! Thank you so much!

Chelsea Acuna · Married on 10/12/2018

I could not have asked for more!

Michael was a dream to work with and all of my bouquets were more than I could have asked for. The reception was exactly how I pictured it with the centerpieces and floral rings he put together for us as well. Michael was also more than happy to attach a last minute rosary to my bouquet as well. Michael you are truly talented! Thank you again for making this process of wedding planning so easy!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Michael B. Anthony 14

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

It was so wonderful working with you and Ozzie. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Thank you!
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Michael B. Anthony was absolutely incredible to work with! I spoke with him over the phone describing my vision for our wedding day, and he completely exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was PERFECT, and I received compliments from guests the entire night. Even two weeks later, I’m still getting compliments! Michael is professional, easy to work with, and always goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. Thank you, Michael!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

It was so very nice working with you! Thank you!

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2018

WOW! We loved our flowers. I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted. I showed Micheal a few photos of elements I liked, and told him my goal budget. He made it work flawlessly! He knew our venue well, and knew exactly where we needed flowers. I know nothing about flowers, but I trusted him completely. The day of when the flowers arrived I was in love. They were perfect! Thank you Michael for making our wedding GORGEOUS

Sent on 09/09/2018

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

Thank you! We are so happy that we made your special day remarkable.
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 09/01/2018

From beginning to end, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Michael. We were incredibly nervous with our color choices for the wedding, and how everything would turn out... I'm a very visual person, and it's hard for me to turn over the reigns completely to someone. We presented Michael with our floral/centerpiece ideas and he brought everything to life better than I and my (now) husband could have ever imagined. Everything was absolutely stunning. The colors were perfect, the centerpieces and all copper accents flowed so well. I constantly hear from the attendees of the event that the florals were some of the most beautiful they have ever seen, and I completely agree (and I've been to a LOT of weddings...). Michael has an eye for beauty. He turned our already beautiful venue into a stunning work of art. For all of your floral needs, you will NOT be disappointed with Michael B. Anthony.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Michael B. Anthony 19
    Michael B. Anthony 20
    Michael B. Anthony 21

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! Thank you!
  • I

Itzel · Married on 08/31/2018

Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with. Friendly, responsive and very professional. He exceeded my expectations with my centerpieces, bouquets, cake decor and more. His work was loved by all. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you! Thank you!

Alexandria · Married on 08/04/2018

Michael B. Anthony did a great job on our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, and even made baby’s breath crowns for our flower girls. He delivered the arrangements to the ceremony and reception location. He was always very responsive to communication. We would absolutely recommend Michael B. Anthony.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Michael B. Anthony 22
    Michael B. Anthony 23

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you loved everything.

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2018

Michael provided all the flowers for our wedding. He was an absolute pleasure to work with - friendly, very responsive, affordable and all the bouquets and centerpieces were top notch! Highly recommended and would hire again for other events.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Thank you!

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2018

We fell in love with Michael the moment we met him! He’s punctual, knowledgeable, super affordable, and easy to work and talk with. We had a more non-traditional style and he totally knocked it out of the park. We got so many compliments on our flowers during and after our day!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Michael B. Anthony 24

Thank you so very much!

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Had a wonderful experience! They provided gorgeous arrangements and very professional service!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2018

We worked with Michael and Felix for our April 28th wedding and it was absolutely gorgeous!! They delivered the flowers promptly and even set them up for us. So many of our guests complimented our centerpieces and bouquets. I loved my bridal bouquet so much that I took it on our trip after the wedding so I could keep looking at it

Sent on 05/31/2018

Shelbi · Married on 04/21/2018

I am beyond impressed with the spring floral arrangements Michael B. Anthony created for my wedding. I went into the process without any ideas and Michael walked me through many options within my budget. He is very professional and has a creative eye! I also LOVED the way my center pieces were set up and received many compliments. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Janet · Married on 11/17/2017

Michael made the most beautiful bouquets for myself and my braidesmaids. Loved the quality of work. Michael was very professional, neat, on time, and worked well with my budget. He made my church decorations and my reception look beautiful! I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Would trust Michael to recreate my wedding all over again.

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Michael B. Anthony 25

Diane · Married on 09/16/2017

Our flowers were beautiful, and Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with. He really elevated our space to look so put together! We could not have been happier with the work he did, and especially the quality of the flowers he picked out for our bouquets.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure!

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

As the mom of the bride, I could not be happier recommending the services of Michael B. Anthony to anyone looking for a very professional and talented floral designer. My daughter had specific ideas about how she wanted her overall wedding to look. After discussing these ideas with Michael, she felt confident that he understood her, and he also gave her additional recommendations and ideas that fit perfectly with her own vision for her wedding. We both felt his price was reasonable for the services he was providing to us. We left that meeting greatly relieved that we'd found someone who we felt understood what we wanted. Michael was easy to work with, professional, efficient and always prompt when dealing with us. On the wedding day, we were so very happy with the design and freshness of all the flowers as well as with his overall designs. He and his team were there at both the church and reception to see that all the details were in place and that everything looked perfect. Simply put, his ability to transform my daughter's ideas into reality were instrumental in making her wedding day so memorable and stress-free. I highly recommend Michael B. Anthony and his professional team!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ambwr · Married on 08/26/2017

I was very particular in what I wanted for my boquets and were blown away by what Michael B Anthony delivered! They went above and beyond and have great personalities on top of it! If you aren't sure where to start! They cover all bases! No matter what you are looking for I promise, this company will exceed your expectations!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2017

We can not say enough how amazing our flowers for our wedding were. Michael B. Anthony exceeded my expectations!! We tried to explain to him the ideas that we had in our heads but his flower designs were better than we could have ever imagined. Michael was extremely helpful when picking out our flowers and even gave suggestions of how things could be used at both ceremony and reception sites so nothing was wasted. He was very professional and worked very well with my church and reception site to ensure that everything looked wonderful. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers days after our wedding. We can not thank Michael B. Anthony enough for making our wedding day so special and for all his hard work.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Domnique · Married on 07/16/2017

Michael B. Anthony helped make our wedding dreams come to life. First, he is the sweetest person and his taste in design is AMAZING. Michael worked with our budget that changed a lot (haha) and got us a mixture of real flowers and beautiful candles for our centerpieces. He loves to incorporate personal things in the flowers and he added my Grandmothers necklace to mine and I'm glad he asked because I felt like I had her with me. Our captains table was to die for I absolutely loved it. My photographer said our bouquets were the best ones she has ever seen and I couldn't agree more. Michael has won multiple awards because he is the best! Please consider this company for your wedding day he will beyond exceed your expectations. Thanks a billion Michael!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Trista · Married on 07/15/2017

Michael B. Anthony provided absolutley wonderful service and met our exact needs to get the floral arrangements we wanted for our wedding in July 2017. Going into wedding planning, we had general and vague ideas of what we wanted and Michael truly brought the ideas to life. They did arrangements at both the ceremony and the reception, and worked with us on prices to accommodate our budget. Would go back to them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Marie · Married on 06/16/2017

Michael B. Anthony designed the flowers for our wedding in June and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. We weren’t sure exactly what we wanted, so we trusted Michael and his experience and let him create based on our colors and style. During the wedding planning, he always answered questions promptly, and he was there for us for whatever we needed on the day of the wedding. The flowers were so gorgeous that my mom teared up when she saw them! Don’t hesitate to hire Michael B. Anthony as your professional wedding florist.

Sent on 07/20/2017

• birdlady

monica · Married on 05/20/2017

Michael B. Anthony recently did all of our ceremony and reception flowers for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and had many great ideas. He even came with us to the venue to help pick out coordinating linens/decor! We gave him our budget and what we needed, and then let him use his expertise to pick the flowers and design. And I am so glad we did! The room looked better than we could have ever imagined when we saw it the day of the wedding. The table flowers were phenomenal, and we had many compliments all day long, with many guests eager to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night. The bouquets were very elegant, with my bridal bouquet being so huge that our photographer said it was the biggest one she had ever seen! He was also very accommodating to adding personal touches to our personal flowers, such as lace for my bouquet and a special fishing lure for my husband's boutonniere. Over a week later, the flowers are still beautiful and it is so nice to have a little reminder of the day each time we walk into the room! I would not hesitate to recommend Michael B. Anthony to any couple looking for beautiful flowers from someone who is very kind, accommodating, and fun to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2016

We hired Michael to do all the flowers for our reception and wedding space at Hidden Vineyard Wedding Barn in Berrien springs mi, and boy did he deliver! We did very minimal decorations and the long garlands he did for our long rectangle tables were the center of attention. He added details and helped us to plan the perfect rustic and elegant set up for both the venue and the style we were looking for. Such an excellent experience!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Beautiful flowers and great customer service. They captured my vision perfectly! Highly recommend for your next event!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Thank you so much!

Absolutely beautiful arrangements! Couldn't be happier with the value or the way everything turned out! Very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/27/2016