24340 Harrison, Clinton Township, MI 48035 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Flower Kitten

Hello, I'm Lisa - a Floral and event designer in the Metro Detroit area who would love the privilege of creating a special design for your event! My goal is to create a custom design for you using the ideas that inspire you. Whether it's rustic, classic, contemporary, bohemian, vintage, modern, or eclectic, let's capture your personal style.

Besides floral design, I'm also a Jazzercise instructor, a wedding blogger, a social media consultant, and I help a close friend run her Photobooth business (so I'm always at events). Designing events is my jam. As the daughter of an artist, designing was always in my blood, but I just didn't know what to do with it for a while. Other than choreography, I couldn't find the right thing for me until later in life, when I took an 8-class course at the Floral Career Academy in Allen Park, MI. I initially enrolled just for fun and to learn more about floral design, but then I was hooked. Soon after, I landed an internship at Lasting Touch Floral Design in South Lyon, MI where I learned from the best- Nicki Crosby!

Since I am not a retail florist, I'm not running a storefront with a cooler full of flowers at all times. I do events only, so that means each client gets a custom design with the freshest flowers, ordered specifically for your event. Besides weddings, I'm available for parties, corporate events, baby showers, bridal showers, etc. I love to meet my clients at a face-to-face meeting to discuss your visions for your wedding day. This way, I can get the best understanding (and your Pinterest inspirations) of what makes you excited about your big day. Choosing someone to be an integral part of your wedding day is so important, and I appreciate each and every one of my clients!

Please check me out on social media (The Flower Kitten), and fill out the contact form to setup a meeting.

Follow The Flower Kitten on
Photo by The Studio1111
cgore flower crown pink1

6 Reviews for The Flower Kitten

Alyson · Married on 08/17/2018

Lisa was amazing! She was so pleasant to meet with and hit my vision on the nail! My ceremony was suppose to be outside but the rain moved it inside. While I was upset, Lisa made the best of it and made the space even more beautiful than I could imagine! My bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful and everything I wanted. I would highly recommend The Flower Kitten!

• Brianne

Brianne · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Lisa was an absolute dream! She was so knowledgeable, professional, and accommodating. She knew all of the details I otherwise wouldn't have thought to ask about. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, delivered on time, and went perfectly with our palette. Couldn't be happier with our florist, and I definitely recommend her for all your flower needs (especially weddings)!

The Flower Kitten 4
    The Flower Kitten 5
    The Flower Kitten 6

The Flower Kitten FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 52.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,199.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 24340 Harrison Clinton Township, MI 48035 See on map