A Platinum Event Reviews

4 | Mercer Island, WA

4 Reviews for A Platinum Event

• User2191839 · 2+ years ago

The very best!!! Our food was incredible , 4 months later and everyone is still raving about the food!!!
    This company is all you need, do not hire a wedding planner,Kari will do it all and it will be everything you ever wanted! We had a wedding planner that was unable to do the job, Kari took control and made the day one that we will never forget!
    We thank you Kari and Mike for the perfect day!!!

Sent on 02/03/2013

The staff at A Platinum Event are incredible! Kari Tony did such an amazing job going above and beyond what you expect your caterer to do. From helping with decor, taking care of rentals and even day of coordination and time management she did it all and made it beautiful! The chef, Michael Toni made an incredible dinner for me and our guests. The absolute best tasting wedding meal I have ever experienced. The food was far from typical wedding fare and all of my guests were blown away.
    The value of service from this team was remarkable. We were trying to do everything on a budget and A Platinum Event actually cost less than all the "budget" caterers that we looked at.
    I would recommend A Platinum Event to anyone for any occasion!
    Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 11/02/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2012

My husband and I had a small ceremony and reception in late September at the Columbia Winery. A platinum event catered our wedding and we were blown away. Kari was wonderful to work with. Initially we had some trouble making contact since this was the peak of wedding season in Seattle and she was fully booked but it was certainly worth the wait. I come from a family of foodies and wanted our meal to be delicious, well presented and affordable. Kari worked through several iterations to get us what we wanted and her husband Michael, (the chef) definitely delivered on the tasting as well as the actual day. He also gave excellent wine pairing suggestions. We had a buffet with short ribs and salmon as the mains and a selection of Hors d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour. Our guests were very complimentary of the food and wine selection.
    Kari also served as our day of the event planner and she worked with all the other vendors to set up the ceremony and reception area. The result was gorgeous! Our contact Linda Conklin at Columbia Winery was mostly absent for the whole process (after we signed a contract) so Kari filled in for her responsibilities as well. She was extremely professional throughout the whole process.
    I would highly recommend A Platinum Event for your special day!

Thomas & Jennifer

Sent on 01/10/2013

Meg · Married on 07/10/2015

3.5

A Platinum Event catered our wedding at DeLille Cellars Chateau and they were amazing. They created a custom menu which was fabulous and they were so familiar with our site, that they acted as wedding coordinators on the side. I would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 08/14/2015