45 Reviews for A Circle of Gold

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Counseling (1)
Lutheran (1)
45 A Circle of Gold Reviews

From the moment we met with Rev. Phil, we knew he would be a great match for us and our wedding. He has such a positive energy and really made us feel so comfortable. His experience with couples really shows in the way he Interacted with us and put our minds at ease.
During the ceremony, when my father forgot to shake my husbands hand, rev. Phil turned what could have been an awkward moment into a round of applause and a moment we laughed at. Rev. Phil made our wedding ceremony everything we could ever ask for, and we really highly recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion

Pastor Phil was the PERFECT man for our wedding ceremony! He was on top of everything from phone calls, to my many emails and then the ceremony was absolutely amazing! Not only did my husband and I love Pastor Phil but my entire family did as well! He was so genuine, thoughtful and funny! He took the time to meet with us, get to know us, asked a ton of questions and made us feel so comfortable. Not only did he have many options for us but he added in special things we asked for as well. He even gave us his advice/suggestions to help our ceremony be as beautiful as it could ever be as well as info on changing my last name and what not. Pastor Phil's website ACircleOfGold.com gave us so much info about him that we knew we liked him even before meeting him! I highly recommend Pastor Phil :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverand Phil was amazing, he was so nice and funny, not only did we love him our guests are still raving about him. He was accomodating and added great touches to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Janine, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I chose Rev. Phil after meeting with him at a diner. We knew instantly he was the one for us. Our intuition was on point. Not only did Rev. Phil provide a ceremony mixed with tradition and love, he sprinkled his humor throughout which put us at ease and filled the space with laughter. We highly recommend him for your big day!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Phil was such a great choice for our wedding ceremony, we are very happy with him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. He was just the right amount of funny, had great choices for ceremony options for us and made the whole process extremely easy. (He was also very professional and nicely dressed!) We knew the first time we met him that he was the one who we'd like to marry us and our gut instinct was right!! We had many people tell us that night and after the wedding how much they liked our ceremony and our reverend. Overall I'd say we are very happy with him and HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture laurin, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Non-religious

Reverend Phil was an instrumental part of our wedding day, and my husband and I would absolutely choose him all over again if we could! So many of the guests commented on how much they enjoyed him during the ceremony! He really has a wonderful strong presence, speaks from the heart and incorporates some humor which we really appreciated! He was the perfect balance for us between formal and casual, religious but not in your face about it and offering suggestions but still very flexible. He offered several ceremony outline options for us that made it easy to put the most special part of our day together. His format and suggestions made this part of planning very enjoyable. Phil is extremely personable and we are so delighted we worked with him!!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was a great part of our wedding! He delivered all of his promises and was also very entertaining! Thank you reverend!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Highly recommend reverend Phil!! Very attentive to what we wanted in our ceremony and was super funny. He was the talk of our cocktail hour!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Phil performed the perfect ceremony for my wife and I! We both were looking for a rather simple and laid back ceremony and he completely nailed the ceremony just as we wanted. All of our guests came up to us and proclaimed how much they liked him: some were crying from joy, others laughing from his jokes, but all thought he did an amazing job. Also very easy to work with; with so much going on during the planning, Reverend Phil made the ceremony portion one of the easiest parts of the wedding, while still being completely professional and just being amazing overall!

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so pleased with Reverend Phil on the day of our wedding! From the beginning, he makes it simple and fun. He has such a great sense of humor that is perfect to ease the tension. We had asked him to add the "Fisherman's Knot" to our ceremony, and even though he had never heard of it, he made it seem like it was something he had been doing his entire career. Reverend Phil was available by phone or email whenever we needed. We could not have asked for a better officiant for our ceremony and definitely recommend Circle of Gold.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Phil made my wedding ceremony! He made everything comfortable, had the guest laughing, and also spoke beautifully. I would recommend Rev. Phil to anyone! Our guests are still talking about him!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 7/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic

Reverend Phil was amazing! He made everyone feel comfortable, was truly professional, and tailored the ceremony perfectly for my husband and I! He handed all of the marriage certificate details and everything went very smooth! All of the guests gave him rave reviews as well due to his wonderful personality and they way he added subtle humor and fun into the ceremony! We whole heartedly recommend Rev. Phil and are so thankful he was able to be a part of our special day!
***Several guests attending have already contacted us to get his information in the hopes of having him officiate their son/daughter/nephews ceremonies as well!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you have the perfect partner, found the perfect venue, have the most beautiful flowers picked out, and an awesome band or DJ and you want the perfect wedding officiant for a hassle free ceremony that is equal parts sentimental, lighthearted, and expresses you love for one another than my wife and I are happy to recommend Circle of Gold and Reverend Phil Dellarocca. He met with us in his own home and discussed how we would like our ceremony to go, and I am not ashamed to say his words brought me to tears, everything went perfectly. May your special day be as blessed as ours was!

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had the pleasure of Reverend Phil marrying us twice! The first time was unexpected as we gave my father-in-law his dying wish to see us get married, and Rev. Phil was so flexible with this impromptu event. He also was kind enough to speak a few words at my father-in-law's wake, which was very special. Then a year later, we had our dream wedding where Reverend Phil married us again! He is very personable, kind, and knowledgeable of wedding ceremonies, and provides so many choices/examples, and works effortlessly with you to create the perfect ceremony. He added his own sense of humor to our ceremony and our guests loved it! I would highly recommend Rev. Phil for his talent, and his fees are the best around!.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Catholic, Lutheran

Rev Phil was recommended to me by two separate people who didn't know each other but were equally pleased with his services. We couldn't have asked for more from an officiant. He responded quickly to my emails in the planning stages. On the day of our wedding he was early for our ceremony, well dressed and ready with the specific details that we had asked for. His warmth and sense of humor put me at ease and made our friends and family laugh. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed our ceremony and how great he was. I am so glad we chose Rev. Phil and would highly recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a warm and friendly officiant with a dash of humor!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Phil is the perfect officiant for any wedding !!! He adds an extra sense of compassion and flair to any type of ceremony !!! His sense of humor will make everyone at your wedding actually pay attention !!! The process he goes through with you is very detailed and he does not leave out any information that you will need to make your day the day of your dreams !!! I would highly recommend him to any

Profile Picture April, 3/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Phil was fantastic!! He answered all questions we had, helped us decide on what type of ceremony we wanted and our guests really enjoyed him!! Our wedding was heartfelt, yet light and I would highly recommend Rev. Phil!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Pastor Phil came recommended by Stonebridge Country Club. The night we met with him, we knew we found the man that would marry us. He was very warm, professional and has a great sense of humor. The day of the wedding he came an hour ahead of time and assured that everything was perfect for us. He joked with me and the bridal party to put us at a sense of ease. The guests and us both loved him. Book Pastor Phil to make your wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Clint, 9/27/15, 5 Reviews

Rev Phil,
Thank you for giving us the most beautiful wedding ceremony. From the wonderful tribute to Michael's father to the humorous touch throughout the ceremony, everything was perfect. Everyone complimented the ceremony. Thank you for your patience throughout the planning process and for answering all of my questions.
Thanks and best,
Carolynn & Michael Koller

Profile Picture Carolynn, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Phil really stole the show during our ceremony! :-) Everyone was remarking after how he was so entertaining and funny, and definitely couldn't have imagine a better wedding officiant! Thanks so much for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil was everything you can ask for in a wedding vendor: Punctual, responsive, professional, adaptable, and memorable. He provided my now wife and I with solace when we needed it most and took care of everything. He added a touch of his own flavor to our wedding and we received the most compliments about him over any of our other vendors. I highly recomend Rev. Phil to make your wedding personal and memorable!

Profile Picture Phil, 9/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Phil was great from the beginning to the end of our wedding. He made everyone feel comfortable and gave the perfect amount of humor. Everyone complimented us for choosing him as our officiant.... We really couldn't have asked for anyone better!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We came over from Australia to NY to be married and organised all of our vendors from Australia and didn't meet any of them before the wedding, this was a little daunting, however when we met Rev Phil on the day it was like we had known him for years! His presence was warm and friendly and he made us feel at ease and happy we made the right choice. He gave us a run down of how it was going to happen and had all the paperwork ready to sign so we didn't have to think of a thing! Our Ceremony was absolutely beautiful his voice had a very calming influence and the touch of humour kept the crowd in giggles and lightened the mood, it was FANTASTIC! All the guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and with all guests being Australian we loved listening to the New York accent (half of the reason we chose him!) during the ceremony! If we ever renew our vows in NY I will have Rev Phil again without a doubt!

Profile Picture Candice, 5/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverand Phil was amazing. I was so worried because i am an emotional person i didn't want to cry the whole ceremony. He knew exactly how to keep it serious when needed and also very funny. My guests absolutely loved the ceremony and his humor :-)

Profile Picture Brianne, 2/16/14, 5 Reviews