Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Specializing in Originality

Each ceremony should be as unique as the couple it's joining. "Unique Ceremonies by Lauren" specializes in non-religious, "out of the box" ceremonies that offers the couple the chance to stand out on their special day. Each ceremony is personalized and tailored to the couple. While the celebration is usually the highlight of the event, the ceremony should also stand out and excite your guests.

*Elopements welcome

*LGBT friendly

Please feel free to check Unique Ceremonies by Lauren out on Facebook at /uniqueceremoniesbylaurenNY and also online at uniqueceremoniesbylauren.com

WebRep   currentVote     noRating noWeight

Customized Vows (3)
Licensed (3)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)

Lauren did an awesome job for our ceremony. She was very attentive and helpful during the ceremony planning phase. We sent multiple drafts back and forth which ensured that our ceremony went exactly as we wanted. She was organized from the start and had tons of suggestions and templates pre-prepared so it prevented the process from being daunting for my wife and I. On the day of the wedding we ended up pushing the ceremony up about 20 minutes early due to impending rain but Lauren was ready to go and kept everything smooth. Lauren was very accommodating for my wife and I which we loved and our guests loved the structure and delivery that Lauren provided. We received plenty of accolades for Lauren after the ceremony. Lauren is organized, professional, and most importantly, accommodating to your needs and preferences.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was awesome! She made sure everything went smoothly with our ceremony and made sure it was the special day we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. My guests were also telling me throughout the night how much they enjoyed the ceremony as well. Lauren was able to personalize our ceremony based on the notes she took during our interview and made it into a wonderful experience for everyone in the room. She also provided us with a great selection of vows as we didn’t want to write our own. She provided readings to choose from as well as optional
Add-Ons to add to the ceremony if we wanted. Her price was extremely reasonable and well worth it. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, pleasant, and thoughtful officiant who really puts genuine effort into making your ceremony the best it can be for your special day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1442712629953 jonathan and kelli participating in the flowe
220x220 sq 1421528243087 dscn4433zps8558477e
220x220 sq 1442712704988 gallery5

1 ENDORSEMENT
Lauren is one of the most warm and welcoming individuals I have ever met. In addition she is funny and can remove stress from any situation. I would highly suggest booking her to make your wedding ceremony truly one of a kind.

Medford, NY 11763   See On Map