Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Specializing in Originality

Each ceremony should be as unique as the couple it's joining. "Unique Ceremonies by Lauren" specializes in non-religious, "out of the box" ceremonies that offers the couple the chance to stand out on their special day. Each ceremony is personalized and tailored to the couple. While the celebration is usually the highlight of the event, the ceremony should also stand out and excite your guests.

*Elopements welcome

*LGBT friendly

Please feel free to check Unique Ceremonies by Lauren out on Facebook at /uniqueceremoniesbylaurenNY and also online at uniqueceremoniesbylauren.com

WebRep   currentVote     noRating noWeight

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Long Island

41 Reviews for Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Non-religious (5)
Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
No Denomination (1)

Lauren was awesome! She made sure everything went smoothly with our ceremony and made sure it was the special day we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. My guests were also telling me throughout the night how much they enjoyed the ceremony as well. Lauren was able to personalize our ceremony based on the notes she took during our interview and made it into a wonderful experience for everyone in the room. She also provided us with a great selection of vows as we didn’t want to write our own. She provided readings to choose from as well as optional
Add-Ons to add to the ceremony if we wanted. Her price was extremely reasonable and well worth it. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, pleasant, and thoughtful officiant who really puts genuine effort into making your ceremony the best it can be for your special day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My new husband and I were so focused on having a personal, unique ceremony that reflected who we were as a couple, and really captured the emotional range of our relationship and experiences. We are one of the first couples in our family to have a non-religious/traditional ceremony. Working with Lauren was easy, accommodating, and she pretty gave us whatever option we wanted to put the ceremony of our dreams together. From the opening stories she composed about the different stages in our relationship, to having my godfather do a reading he wrote comparing marriage and pizza. Our guests were completely engaged in the ceremony and were treated to such a romantic, personalized, and honest ceremony. People are continuing to compliment us on it, as well as Lauren for her professionalism, enthusiasm, etc. This was our favorite vendor for our wedding!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/15/17, 1 Review

12 Photos

Unique Wedding Ceremonies

12 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Lauren is one of the most warm and welcoming individuals I have ever met. In addition she is funny and can remove stress from any situation. I would highly suggest booking her to make your wedding ceremony truly one of a kind.

Events