41 Reviews for Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
No Denomination (1)
41 Unique Ceremonies by Lauren Reviews

Lauren was awesome! She made sure everything went smoothly with our ceremony and made sure it was the special day we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. My guests were also telling me throughout the night how much they enjoyed the ceremony as well. Lauren was able to personalize our ceremony based on the notes she took during our interview and made it into a wonderful experience for everyone in the room. She also provided us with a great selection of vows as we didn’t want to write our own. She provided readings to choose from as well as optional
Add-Ons to add to the ceremony if we wanted. Her price was extremely reasonable and well worth it. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, pleasant, and thoughtful officiant who really puts genuine effort into making your ceremony the best it can be for your special day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My new husband and I were so focused on having a personal, unique ceremony that reflected who we were as a couple, and really captured the emotional range of our relationship and experiences. We are one of the first couples in our family to have a non-religious/traditional ceremony. Working with Lauren was easy, accommodating, and she pretty gave us whatever option we wanted to put the ceremony of our dreams together. From the opening stories she composed about the different stages in our relationship, to having my godfather do a reading he wrote comparing marriage and pizza. Our guests were completely engaged in the ceremony and were treated to such a romantic, personalized, and honest ceremony. People are continuing to compliment us on it, as well as Lauren for her professionalism, enthusiasm, etc. This was our favorite vendor for our wedding!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was amazing. She was on top of everything throughout the entire process, and I knew I never had anything to worry about. Our ceremony was beautiful and we received countless compliments on how special it was.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Where do I begin! Lauren was an absolute dream to work with! The wedding ceremony she created for us was absolutely perfect! From the moment we first met Lauren, I knew she needed to be our officiant and she did not disappoint! Our guests were talking all day about how beautiful her ceremony was and how professional and sweet she was. Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We loved our ceremony. It was so personal and everything we wanted. Working with Lauren was so easy.

Profile Picture Monica, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was recommended to us by our wedding venue, The Vineyards. She was able to help me every step of the way and it was the best wedding ceremony we could have had. She helped make it personal and she went over the details with us so that we were comfortable. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren made the experience amazing! Not often at weddings do people rave about the officiant, and they did at ours. Highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture charles, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was absolutely amazing to work with! Hands down one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding was choosing to work with Lauren. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted her to officiant our ceremony. You can tell she is experienced and knows what she’s doing, which will put any anxious bride at ease! She put together a unique and beautiful ceremony that was a perfect fit for me and my husband. I had some changes I wanted to make a few days before the wedding and she was quick to put them in place, always responding promptly to emails and making herself available when needed. Thank you so much, Lauren!!

Profile Picture Kristie, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren was absolutely incredible, she took information from our backgrounds and who we are as a couple and made a custom ceremony from that, everyone in attendance at our wedding was floored at how funny, romantic, sweet and personal our ceremony was. If we had it all to do over again we would choose Lauren all the same. Pure perfection!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren played a huge role in helping us have the perfect wedding day! She made us feel comfortable, and excited to walk down the isle and say I do. She was willing and able to help us both with vows and reading selection, and anything else! She made it a fun experience for us as well as our guests. No matter what we needed, she was right there every step of the way. She did an amazing job from start to finish and we are so greatful that we chose her to marry us! I wouldn't of had it any other way! Her experience and dedication shine through her work and we are forever greatful for her on our very special day!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/18/17, 1 Review

Lauren was amazing

She made the ceremony easy and comfortable

She took the time to get to know my wife and I and that made a huge difference
I would recomend her to all of my friends and family for their special day

Profile Picture Erik, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our Ceremony was one of the most important aspects to our wedding & finding an officiant was not easy. As a same sex couple it was very important to me to find someone who would compliment everything I was looking for & not just look to "Showcase" us. Having a same sex marriage is a huge deal, but to me & my wife it was more about our 13 year love story that was the big deal & I didn't want our officiant to be using us as a heads up to help further her career. Along my wedding planning journey I did come across some selfish officiants but Lauren was never one of those. From day one Lauren always wanted to make our wedding about US!!

I have known Lauren for years & I knew her sense of humor which was something that drew me to her. I knew that although I wanted a very serious ceremony I also wanted it to have a touch of humor & I knew Lauren would accomplish this goal. Throughout the whole planning process Lauren was there at any time & responded quickly with any questions that would come to mind. She worked with us & helped us pick out an amazing ceremony and heartfelt vows. I am VERY sensitive & knew that I would cry a LOT throughout the ceremony but Lauren made sure she brought plenty of tissues for both myself and the bridal party. There were plenty of tears but plenty of laughs as well which all made AMAZING memories. All of our guests were ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY with how incredible Lauren was & to this day (6 weeks later) are still asking me where I found her.

Profile Picture Holly, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was AMAZING! From start to finish she helped us every step of the way! She made our day go smoothly with simple hand signals and cue words to know what to do/say. We've heard nothing but great things from our guests of how awesome our ceremony was. She made our ceremony so personal and catered to us. I would recommend her highly to everyone.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren is fantastic! All of my guests loved the ceremony and commented on how beautiful it was. She is so kind, down to Earth and personable. I recommend her to EVERYONE.

Profile Picture Krizia, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren is a romantic, and she hit my ceremony spot on, So many guests were complimenting her wording, she just nailed describing us in our life. She even married my dad and my step mom! She feels like part of my family, we love her very very much! She is so funny too, and very easy to work with,

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for and it helped set the tone we wanted for the rest of the evening. Lauren did an amazing job, was open to our ideas and what we wanted. We are so happy!!!!

Thank you Lauren!!!!!

Profile Picture User7266262, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren is awesome! We got a lot of complements from our guests about how our ceremony felt very personalized and was a joy to watch. She also helped to make sure everything ran very smoothly leading up to and on the day of our wedding. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professsional, engaging, and resourceful; made the experience very unique and simple.

Profile Picture Carlos , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was amazing. She took the time to get to know us and created a beautiful ceremony completely reflective of us. It was everything we wanted. We wanted to write our own vows, but neither of us are the greatest writers. She took the time to read and review what we had written and made us feel so comfortable and confident from the time we met until the wedding day!
She was the best!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren was very professional and well spoken, I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a Wedding officiant. Her services were very reasonable too. I've never been married before and did not know what to expect. Lauren explained the ceremony in its entirety when we first met in person and then emailed the sample ceremony to us for review. On the day of the wedding , before the ceremony Lauren met with me and explained where I would stand etc. and filled me in on some details about the ceremony (putting my mind at ease) She also met with my Bride and spoke with her. Needless to say the ceremony went perfectly and my newly minted wife, the guests and I were very happy with the ceremony.

Profile Picture User7008847, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren is TOPS! We never had to be concerned about anything. I recommend Lauren to all, especially when you have a short time span or last minute plan. A truly wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Thomas, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Lauren is amazing. She answered all of our questions and made what could have been a stressful day so stress free. From the first time we met her we knew she was the one we wanted to marry us. We recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was fantastic! I looked everywhere for an officiant and they all charged exorbitant amounts of money. I found Lauren online and not only was she VERY reasonably priced, her services were worth a million times more. Our ceremony was so personalized and touching. It brought the entire room to tears. She even included a section where I could say vows to my stepson and we both cried like babies (my stepson and I, as well as the rest of the room) they were so heartfelt. I would recommend Unique Ceremonies by Lauren to anyone and everyone who wants a ceremony that is catered to them. She truly makes each one unique to the couple.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Lauren did an amazing job. She really made me feel special and comfortable. She said the best things that made everyone laugh. I loved every second of it and I am so happy I choose her to marry us.

Profile Picture Dyanna, 10/10/15, 1 Review