48 Reviews for Unique Ceremonies by Lauren

Licensed (3)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)
48 Unique Ceremonies by Lauren Reviews

Lauren really made our ceremony special and personal by tailoring it to who we are as a couple. She was such an amazing pet of our wedding. All our guests told us how wonderful they thought she was too!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren is hands down the best officiant I have ever witnessed at a wedding. She put so much time and effort into getting to know my wife and I prior to our ceremony in order to make our big day perfect. We never once worried or were uncertain about the process due to how thorough and accommodating she was. We have been receiving non stop compliments about how incredible Lauren was. She went above and beyond. Words can not describe how talented she is at this. We are SO honored she was our officiant! Don't even bother looking looking into anyone else, contact her ASAP! It will be the best decision you make!

Photo for Unique Ceremonies by Lauren Review - Lauren steps to the side during your first kiss!
Profile Picture Victoria , 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with! We loved the personal touches she added to our ceremony and we received so many compliments. She responded promptly to all questions we had and was always helpful. Would recommend her a thousand times over to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very happy with Lauren as our officiant. She spent time getting to know us that was incorporated into our ceremony. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture MATTHEW, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was wonderful, great with answering questions, and communicating with us about our ceremony. We got so many compliments on how personal, real, and meaningful our ceremony was! Many guests told us it was the nicest wedding they have attended!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren did an awesome job for our ceremony. She was very attentive and helpful during the ceremony planning phase. We sent multiple drafts back and forth which ensured that our ceremony went exactly as we wanted. She was organized from the start and had tons of suggestions and templates pre-prepared so it prevented the process from being daunting for my wife and I. On the day of the wedding we ended up pushing the ceremony up about 20 minutes early due to impending rain but Lauren was ready to go and kept everything smooth. Lauren was very accommodating for my wife and I which we loved and our guests loved the structure and delivery that Lauren provided. We received plenty of accolades for Lauren after the ceremony. Lauren is organized, professional, and most importantly, accommodating to your needs and preferences.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was awesome! She made sure everything went smoothly with our ceremony and made sure it was the special day we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. My guests were also telling me throughout the night how much they enjoyed the ceremony as well. Lauren was able to personalize our ceremony based on the notes she took during our interview and made it into a wonderful experience for everyone in the room. She also provided us with a great selection of vows as we didn’t want to write our own. She provided readings to choose from as well as optional
Add-Ons to add to the ceremony if we wanted. Her price was extremely reasonable and well worth it. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, pleasant, and thoughtful officiant who really puts genuine effort into making your ceremony the best it can be for your special day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My new husband and I were so focused on having a personal, unique ceremony that reflected who we were as a couple, and really captured the emotional range of our relationship and experiences. We are one of the first couples in our family to have a non-religious/traditional ceremony. Working with Lauren was easy, accommodating, and she pretty gave us whatever option we wanted to put the ceremony of our dreams together. From the opening stories she composed about the different stages in our relationship, to having my godfather do a reading he wrote comparing marriage and pizza. Our guests were completely engaged in the ceremony and were treated to such a romantic, personalized, and honest ceremony. People are continuing to compliment us on it, as well as Lauren for her professionalism, enthusiasm, etc. This was our favorite vendor for our wedding!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was amazing. She was on top of everything throughout the entire process, and I knew I never had anything to worry about. Our ceremony was beautiful and we received countless compliments on how special it was.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Where do I begin! Lauren was an absolute dream to work with! The wedding ceremony she created for us was absolutely perfect! From the moment we first met Lauren, I knew she needed to be our officiant and she did not disappoint! Our guests were talking all day about how beautiful her ceremony was and how professional and sweet she was. Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We loved our ceremony. It was so personal and everything we wanted. Working with Lauren was so easy.

Profile Picture Monica, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was recommended to us by our wedding venue, The Vineyards. She was able to help me every step of the way and it was the best wedding ceremony we could have had. She helped make it personal and she went over the details with us so that we were comfortable. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren made the experience amazing! Not often at weddings do people rave about the officiant, and they did at ours. Highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture charles, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was absolutely amazing to work with! Hands down one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding was choosing to work with Lauren. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted her to officiant our ceremony. You can tell she is experienced and knows what she’s doing, which will put any anxious bride at ease! She put together a unique and beautiful ceremony that was a perfect fit for me and my husband. I had some changes I wanted to make a few days before the wedding and she was quick to put them in place, always responding promptly to emails and making herself available when needed. Thank you so much, Lauren!!

Profile Picture Kristie, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren was absolutely incredible, she took information from our backgrounds and who we are as a couple and made a custom ceremony from that, everyone in attendance at our wedding was floored at how funny, romantic, sweet and personal our ceremony was. If we had it all to do over again we would choose Lauren all the same. Pure perfection!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren played a huge role in helping us have the perfect wedding day! She made us feel comfortable, and excited to walk down the isle and say I do. She was willing and able to help us both with vows and reading selection, and anything else! She made it a fun experience for us as well as our guests. No matter what we needed, she was right there every step of the way. She did an amazing job from start to finish and we are so greatful that we chose her to marry us! I wouldn't of had it any other way! Her experience and dedication shine through her work and we are forever greatful for her on our very special day!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/18/17, 1 Review

Lauren was amazing

She made the ceremony easy and comfortable

She took the time to get to know my wife and I and that made a huge difference
I would recomend her to all of my friends and family for their special day

Profile Picture Erik, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our Ceremony was one of the most important aspects to our wedding & finding an officiant was not easy. As a same sex couple it was very important to me to find someone who would compliment everything I was looking for & not just look to "Showcase" us. Having a same sex marriage is a huge deal, but to me & my wife it was more about our 13 year love story that was the big deal & I didn't want our officiant to be using us as a heads up to help further her career. Along my wedding planning journey I did come across some selfish officiants but Lauren was never one of those. From day one Lauren always wanted to make our wedding about US!!

I have known Lauren for years & I knew her sense of humor which was something that drew me to her. I knew that although I wanted a very serious ceremony I also wanted it to have a touch of humor & I knew Lauren would accomplish this goal. Throughout the whole planning process Lauren was there at any time & responded quickly with any questions that would come to mind. She worked with us & helped us pick out an amazing ceremony and heartfelt vows. I am VERY sensitive & knew that I would cry a LOT throughout the ceremony but Lauren made sure she brought plenty of tissues for both myself and the bridal party. There were plenty of tears but plenty of laughs as well which all made AMAZING memories. All of our guests were ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY with how incredible Lauren was & to this day (6 weeks later) are still asking me where I found her.

Profile Picture Holly, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was AMAZING! From start to finish she helped us every step of the way! She made our day go smoothly with simple hand signals and cue words to know what to do/say. We've heard nothing but great things from our guests of how awesome our ceremony was. She made our ceremony so personal and catered to us. I would recommend her highly to everyone.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren is fantastic! All of my guests loved the ceremony and commented on how beautiful it was. She is so kind, down to Earth and personable. I recommend her to EVERYONE.

Profile Picture Krizia, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was excellent! Right from the start she was helpful and informative! All of my guests said how wonderful our ceremony was. I would reccomend her 100 times over. She is responsible priced and very professional.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal

Lauren is a romantic, and she hit my ceremony spot on, So many guests were complimenting her wording, she just nailed describing us in our life. She even married my dad and my step mom! She feels like part of my family, we love her very very much! She is so funny too, and very easy to work with,

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for and it helped set the tone we wanted for the rest of the evening. Lauren did an amazing job, was open to our ideas and what we wanted. We are so happy!!!!

Thank you Lauren!!!!!

Profile Picture User7266262, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren is awesome! We got a lot of complements from our guests about how our ceremony felt very personalized and was a joy to watch. She also helped to make sure everything ran very smoothly leading up to and on the day of our wedding. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/3/16, 1 Review