Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island

Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island

About Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island

The Greatest Love Story Ever Told... Is Your Own

“What do you love about your fiancé?”

“When did you realize you had met “The One?”

“What makes your relationship unique?”

"Why did you decide to get married?"

“What are your dreams for the future?”

The answers to these questions are what brought you to this place you have come to in each other’s heart.   Your wedding ceremony is a wonderful opportunity to revisit these moments that have made up the beginning of your love story!

My goal, as a wedding officiant, is to make your ceremony planning process fun, romantic, memorable, and stress free.  I strive to portray your love story, in your style.style. This is YOUR ceremony and just like your relationship, it should reflect your values, spiritual needs (or non-spiritual), your family’s traditions and heritage, and your love story!    I will provide you with a basic outline, a variety of vows, readings, and sample ceremonies (both spiritual/ religious and non-spiritual), which you are welcome to use or draw inspiration from.  We will then weave in your love story and special touches to create a beautiful ceremony.

In addition to weddings, I am happy to officiate baby blessings, commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, second marriages, elopements, and civil unions.  I am a life-long supporter of LGBT rights and marriage equality for all.   To enhance your special day, I can also provide you with a high quality sound system and/or a video recording of your ceremony!

Need just a quick signing of a marriage license with no ceremony?  I offer a special "Get Hitched Quick" service! Give me a call, and come out to the Port Jefferson area.  I will immediately accommodate you for a minimal fee.

If you plan on getting married in Long Island, Putnam, Westchester, New York City or Dutchess County  I would love to discuss how, together, we can create the wedding of your dreams.

Celebrities, managers, and agents you can trust my discretion that I will keep your ceremony and location a secret.

Please call 631-228-4078 or 845-282-2411, email sarahgutmann12@gmail.com or simply fill out the Contact Us form!

And they lived happily ever after...

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island on

65 Reviews for Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island

Customized Vows (3)
Licensed (3)
Non-religious (1)
Agnostic (1)

During our wedding planning, my now husband and I knew we wanted two things out of our ceremony: 1. Not boring, 2. (and most importantly) It needed to feel like "us". We didn't want a generic ceremony that could have been written about any couple. We needed someone who could convey our story in a sincere and beautiful way. And Sarah was absolutely that person. Since we live on the west coast, we skype interviewed our officiants to make sure we had someone who we clicked with. And what was supposed to be a 30-60 min interview turned into a 2+ hour conversation of laughter and emotions. She was just amazing from the start. While I am a very outgoing person and getting my thoughts and feelings is very easy, she was even able to work incredibly well with my introverted husband. She made us feel completely at ease, like a friend we've known for years. She then took everything we talked about and turned it into something we could share with our loved ones. The first time I read through our ceremony, I cried. And on the day of our wedding during our ceremony, I did it again. Most people only get complimented on how beautiful their ceremony was (if they get complimented at all), but so many of our guests told us how touching it was and how much of us was in every detail. She was so wonderful to work with and she is why I will always remember our ceremony as being absolutely perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our entire wedding was a dream, but our ceremony was what made our day so special. My husband and I cried when we read our Love Story for the first time. Sarah was incredible to work with from the beginning, our Facetime chat was seriously fun! She was able to capture so much from that 1.5 hour convo. Our guests laughed, cried, but most of all, loved how personal the ceremony was. After we walked down the aisle, I looked at my husband and said "that was so much fun!" I read reviews like crazy before booking Sarah, and they were all true!! She also had us covered when we lost our copy of the marriage license needed for our honeymoon. I would recommend Sarah to anyone looking for an officiant, she truly made our ceremony one we will never forget!

View Vendor Response

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Sound Beach, NY 11789   See On Map
631-228-4078 (phone)
Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island is a wedding officiant from Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New York York City, and Westchester and Putnam. Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in personalized wedding ceremonies.