Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island Reviews

73 | Sound Beach, NY

73 Reviews for Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island

73 Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island Reviews

Alejandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Rev. Sarah Gutmann was the most perfect officiant we could have wished for! She was sensitive, fun, easy to communicate with, caring and very professional. She met personally with us and asked us about our courtship, current life and future dreams as a couple. She then wrote the most touching love story that had us and all our guests both in laughter and tears. The ceremony was simply magical. We highly recommend Sarah as a fantastic officiant!

Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island 1

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

Reverend Sarah Gutmann is fantastic! We are still receiving compliments on our personalized ceremony and what a wonderful job Sarah did. During our ceremony, it began to rain and we can not thank her enough for the way she handled the wet situation. She didn’t skip a beat as the rain came down and continued the ceremony, which made for a fun and memorable day that we’ll never forget. We highly recommend Sarah as an officiant!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

We just had Sarah perform our wedding ceremony, and we agree that she is truly phenomenal. If you're looking for someone to officiate your wedding, there is no better choice than Sarah. My husband and I were residing in different states during our engagement, and Sarah took the time to arrange a video chat with us, understanding our circumstances and still wanting to offer the same opportunities she would if we were able to meet in person. From the start, she listened to our desires and knew exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She wrote a personalized story for the two of us, and our guests were able to laugh and cry at different points through the ceremony. Sarah is charismatic, professional, sweet and super kind. We were so happy to have worked with her, and can't say enough about how fantastic she was. Thank you, Sarah!

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding was amazing and so many of our guests raved about how personal our ceremony was!

Paul · Married on 04/27/2018

We loved working with Sarah, she was professional, captured our love story perfect. All of our guests said they loved our ceremony. We highly recommend Sarah as a officant!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Sarah Gutmann Officiant Long Island's reply:

thank you Paul and Julie!!

Amy · Married on 03/25/2018

Sarah was absolutely amazing. We had our first chat over FaceTime and by the end of the conversation my wife and I instantly felt life we had a connection with her. Sarah is so funny, genuinely cares about making sure your Day is exactly as you want it and was always great about getting back to us. We received so many compliments at our wedding about how fantastic Sarah was. If I had to have my wedding all over again I’d instantly choose Sarah. You are in good hands!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

During our wedding planning, my now husband and I knew we wanted two things out of our ceremony: 1. Not boring, 2. (and most importantly) It needed to feel like "us". We didn't want a generic ceremony that could have been written about any couple. We needed someone who could convey our story in a sincere and beautiful way. And Sarah was absolutely that person. Since we live on the west coast, we skype interviewed our officiants to make sure we had someone who we clicked with. And what was supposed to be a 30-60 min interview turned into a 2+ hour conversation of laughter and emotions. She was just amazing from the start. While I am a very outgoing person and getting my thoughts and feelings is very easy, she was even able to work incredibly well with my introverted husband. She made us feel completely at ease, like a friend we've known for years. She then took everything we talked about and turned it into something we could share with our loved ones. The first time I read through our ceremony, I cried. And on the day of our wedding during our ceremony, I did it again. Most people only get complimented on how beautiful their ceremony was (if they get complimented at all), but so many of our guests told us how touching it was and how much of us was in every detail. She was so wonderful to work with and she is why I will always remember our ceremony as being absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/16/2017

Our entire wedding was a dream, but our ceremony was what made our day so special. My husband and I cried when we read our Love Story for the first time. Sarah was incredible to work with from the beginning, our Facetime chat was seriously fun! She was able to capture so much from that 1.5 hour convo. Our guests laughed, cried, but most of all, loved how personal the ceremony was. After we walked down the aisle, I looked at my husband and said "that was so much fun!" I read reviews like crazy before booking Sarah, and they were all true!! She also had us covered when we lost our copy of the marriage license needed for our honeymoon. I would recommend Sarah to anyone looking for an officiant, she truly made our ceremony one we will never forget!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Thanks Meredith!!!

Rich · Married on 09/09/2017

PERFECT! We had a perfect day for a wedding on the beach, my Bride to be looked perfectly beautiful and Sarah created the most perfect ceremony! I had spoken to two other officiants before speaking with Sarah, immediately I knew Sarah would be our choice for our very special day because of her professionalism and her enthusiasm. Sarah then met with us in person and spend a lot of time hearing our story and getting to know us both while sharing some of her wedding adventures with us. Sarah took our story and our thoughts and turned them into a beautiful wedding ceremony! When grown men are still telling you weeks after the wedding that the party was great but the ceremony was really special, you know Sarah was perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Thanks Rich!

R. · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah G. and her associate Sarah M. are great. Friendly, good listeners, quick to respond to calls/emails. Our ceremony went off without a hitch. Thanks!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Put together a beautiful ceremony. Everything went smoothly and perfect. Always got right back to us when we reached out with questions etc. She was on time for our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the amazing ceremony she put together.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Thanks Nicole!

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Such An amazing experience! Sarah was great and truly made our ceremony so special!! Really enjoyed working with her!

samantha · Married on 08/26/2017

We loved our ceromony. Very personal had everyone crying. Sarah was very accommodating with everything. We highly recommend her.

L · Married on 08/25/2017

If you are looking for a personalized, unique and heartfelt wedding ceremony--then Sarah is the officiant for you. We got married this summer and our guests could not stop commenting on how heartfelt and personal the ceremony was. Sarah has a way of making your love story the most special there is. We felt entirely connected to her and safe in her hands. You and your guests will love her.

Sent on 09/25/2017

sylvia · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah performed a beautiful ceremony and was always available when I needed her.

Tiana · Married on 07/07/2017

Sarah was an amazing officiant! We searched around until we found her, reasonable prices and you’re personalized love story! It was perfect. She spent the time to get to know us and our story and made it into something so beautiful. I would recommend Sarah to everyone!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Thank you Tiana!!!

Holly · Married on 06/10/2017

Sarah was great to work with! She was super flexible and gave us so many options for our wedding ceremony. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and it worked out great. Sarah Gutmann worked with us right up until the day, and helped put our ceremony together. One of Sarah's colleagues (Sarah M) performed our ceremony on the day and she was amazing! Such a warm, nice person and she really put us at ease. I definitely recommend hiring Sarah for your wedding or event, you wont be disappointed!

Deanna · Married on 10/22/2016

Every single person who attended my wedding said it was, by far, the best ceremony they ever attended. The guests were engaged, Sarah made them laugh and cry and feel part of it. She made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable. My biggest issues with weddings are that they are never personal. Sarah really made the ceremony about us as people and I will never forget it.

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

Sarah was wonderful and very easy to work with. She was very laid back and helped us create the most perfect ceremony.

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2016

Sarah was amazing! She just officiated our wedding in October and she had everyone crying AND laughing! She perfectly detailed mine and my husband's journey thus far for our guests and elicited personalized vows that were very special to us. I am so glad we found her. The day wouldnt have felt right with anyone else :-)

Ariana · Married on 10/09/2016

Sarah was great! We spoke originally over FaceTime and then she sent us our sample to look over. She included everything that we wanted. The day of was perfect and everyone wanted a copy of the speech. It was truly remarkable! Thank you Sarah!!!

Emma · Married on 10/02/2016

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our ceremony was completely personalized and exactly what we could have hoped for. I would recommend Sarah to anyone who is looking for a personalized and beautiful ceremony.

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

Sarah was great from the beginning! We live out of state, so we met via skype/FaceTime. Sarah took notes about how we met and about our relationship, and then created a beautiful love story to share during our ceremony. We were able to review the story the week of our wedding and we got to personalize the whole ceremony ourselves. Thank you Sarah for making our wedding day so memorable!

christine · Married on 02/28/2016

Sarah worked with us and made our ceremony extra special! She gave us so many ideas and really made it something unique for us. Highly recommend her!