Hicksville, NY 11801 Map · Phone number

About Mid Island Wedding Ministries

I am a Non-denominational ordained minister who performs wedding/committment ceremonies in the New York / Long Island Area. I am Licensed in the 5 Boro's of New York City.
I perform both faith based as well as civil ceremonies and believe that each ceremony is special and unique to you. I feel that your ceremony should reflect the love you share with each other and I want you to be able to express that same love to your loved ones.

Follow Mid Island Wedding Ministries on

390350101504399877665877298515869084577538182638n
IMG0201
profilepicture
390350101504399877665877298515869084577538182638n

42 Reviews for Mid Island Wedding Ministries

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I were married by Rev. Rudy at Antun’s on May 19, 2018 and he is absolutely the best and completely affordable! He took time to get to know me and my husband, which made the ceremony unique to our love story as well as personal instead of commercialized and over-done. Anything we wanted, he did, within reason. We were able to choose our own readings, as we are not religious, and we were able to write our own vows. I am so glad that I took Heidi’s recommendation as she was our banquet consultant at Antun’s and Rev. Rudy was her daughter’s officiant. Rev. Rudy also has a great personality and as shy as my husband and I are, we really got to know him and open up to him. I would definitely recommend Rev. Rudy to anyone!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Rev. Rudy is the best. His warm,kind and funny. My guest are still talking about my ceremony..

Sent on 09/10/2015

Rev. Rudy was the sweetest man and did an absolutely amazing ceremony. We loved it and loved how we worked with him to make it personal. He is the best and you won't be disappointed in his amazing talent.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Mid Island Wedding Ministries FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker

• The Historical Chapel
    The Historical Chapel Church Weddings

Minister Rudy is the best! He has conducted many of the weddings I have had at the Historical Chapel in Woodbury, LI and the brides absolutely love them. He will make your wedding special and jsut the way you want it!

• Day's Desk Weddings and Events
    Day's Desk Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Long Island Ministries is my first choice when clients request an officiant for their ceremony needs. He is accepting, compassionate, and experienced in all types of ceremonies. From beginning to end, his service is smooth and he helps in anyway he can. Rev. Rudy provides memorable ceremonies, his service is meaningful, and seamlessly includes the special request of his couples and their families. With the time and preparation to each ceremony he gives to each wedding, he is my first choice as an officiant.

• The Blue Moon Music Company
    The Blue Moon Music Company Wedding Musicians

When I performed at a ceremony with Rudy, I know his words were for the bride and groom but I found myself listening closely to the advice that was given and truer words have never been spoken. He gives life lessons to take with you on your journey together. He was very professional, came early and knew exactly what was going on. He was such a joy to worth with and would again anytime!

• Hicksville, 11801 See on map