Commack NY 11725, Commack, NY 11725 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mid Island Wedding Ministries

Mid Island Wedding Ministries is a wedding officiant service located in Commack, New York. Officiant Reverend Rudy relishes the opportunity to be a part of such an important day in a couple’s life. This experienced officiant will personalize the ceremony to truly reflect you and your partner’s life together. He officiates weddings throughout New York, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, and The Bronx, along with the Nassau and Suffolk County areas.

Mid Island Wedding Ministries is a non-denominational practice that believes in love as a universal force in all of our lives. With over 10 years of experience as an officiant, Reverend Rudy performs both civil and religious ceremonies. He strives to get to know you on a personal level and this authentic interest is reflected in the way he shapes his ceremonies. When choosing Mid Island Wedding Ministries, couples can rest assured that this dedicated officiant is committed to delivering a professional and personable service.

Follow Mid Island Wedding Ministries on

46 Reviews for Mid Island Wedding Ministries

• Gabriela

Gabriela Costache · Married on 09/26/2020

He was amazing

he was amazing and professional. He saw i was nervous and he calmed me down and told me that he got everything under control and oh my God he did he told the story of my husband and I story so perfect. I give him more than 5 stars if I could. I would recommend everyone to hire him. Best Officiant I could ask for.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Mid Island Wedding Ministries's reply:

Dear Gabriela and Thomas,
    Thank you so much for this review. I was honored that you chose me to perform your ceremony.
    I wish you both the best life has to offer you.

Reverend Rudy
  • Rees

Rees Septimo · Married on 08/08/2020

Rev. Rudy was amazing

Rev. Rudy officiated our wedding on August 8th, 2020. A midst a pandemic, we were still eager to get married surrounded by our friends and family. Our banquet manager Samantha got us in contact with Rev. Rudy and he worked very closely with us from then on until the day of the ceremony. And he was very open to what we wanted in regards to our wedding. All we wanted was to make the wedding ceremony personal and intimate. Rev. Rudy made that possible and we thank him for that.

Sent on 08/23/2020

James Cherry · Married on 04/17/2020

Wedding ceremony

Small, simple, at home wedding given the circumstances. Rudy was our officiate and we really appreciated his ability to accommodate and add to the special occasion. Don’t hesitate to go with Mid Island Wedding Ministries.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Mid Island Wedding Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for the review of my services. I truly appreciate you taking your time out of your day to do this.

I wish you both nothing but years of happiness.
    Rudy

Mid Island Wedding Ministries FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
    NJ
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mid Island Wedding Ministries 1
    Valentine's Day

Any Couple getting married on Valentine's Day will receive 15% discount on their basic wedding ceremony fee. This includes your introduction, vows, ring and pronouncement as well as filing all your necessary license papers.

• The Historical Chapel Church Weddings

Minister Rudy is the best! He has conducted many of the weddings I have had at the Historical Chapel in Woodbury, LI and the brides absolutely love them. He will make your wedding special and jsut the way you want it!

• Day's Desk Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Long Island Ministries is my first choice when clients request an officiant for their ceremony needs. He is accepting, compassionate, and experienced in all types of ceremonies. From beginning to end, his service is smooth and he helps in anyway he can. Rev. Rudy provides memorable ceremonies, his service is meaningful, and seamlessly includes the special request of his couples and their families. With the time and preparation to each ceremony he gives to each wedding, he is my first choice as an officiant.

• The Blue Moon Music Company Wedding Musicians

When I performed at a ceremony with Rudy, I know his words were for the bride and groom but I found myself listening closely to the advice that was given and truer words have never been spoken. He gives life lessons to take with you on your journey together. He was very professional, came early and knew exactly what was going on. He was such a joy to worth with and would again anytime!

• Commack NY 11725 Commack, NY, 11725 See on map
    516-226-7721 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mid Island Wedding Ministries)