Mid Island Wedding Ministries Reviews

42 | Commack, NY

42 Reviews for Mid Island Wedding Ministries

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I were married by Rev. Rudy at Antun’s on May 19, 2018 and he is absolutely the best and completely affordable! He took time to get to know me and my husband, which made the ceremony unique to our love story as well as personal instead of commercialized and over-done. Anything we wanted, he did, within reason. We were able to choose our own readings, as we are not religious, and we were able to write our own vows. I am so glad that I took Heidi’s recommendation as she was our banquet consultant at Antun’s and Rev. Rudy was her daughter’s officiant. Rev. Rudy also has a great personality and as shy as my husband and I are, we really got to know him and open up to him. I would definitely recommend Rev. Rudy to anyone!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Rev. Rudy is the best. His warm,kind and funny. My guest are still talking about my ceremony..

Sent on 09/10/2015

Rev. Rudy was the sweetest man and did an absolutely amazing ceremony. We loved it and loved how we worked with him to make it personal. He is the best and you won't be disappointed in his amazing talent.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Rudy was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Staci · Married on 06/13/2015

Reverend Rudy was perfect! He so beautifully created a ceremony that reflected my husband and my spiritual differences. He is personable and makes you feel comfortable. He helped make my wedding day special.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kerri · Married on 05/03/2014

The ceremony was wonderful according to both us and many people with whom we spoke! It was personal and unique. The personal touch came from Reverend Rudy who took the time to learn about how we met, who we are and why we love each other so much. He helped us share that with our guests to their delight.

Many people cried because it was such an emotional and moving ceremony. I barely blinked back the tears trying to spare my makeup from streaking down my face. I jest, well, somewhat... I really didn't want to start crying for fear of missing one precious moment of the beautiful ceremony.

Thank you Reverend Rudy!!! Next time we marry each other, we will be sure to call you again! :)

Sent on 05/30/2014

michele · Married on 04/26/2014

Rudy was amazing!! We talked to him about a year before the wedding and fell in love over the phone. We just got married this past Saturday, 4/26/14, and Rudy wrote the best ceremony. It was simple, but absolutely elegant. People kept complimenting on how beautiful the ceremony was the entire afternoon.

Rudy wrote 1 draft, and I believe we made 1 change to 1 sentence but left the rest alone because it was perfect. He put in 2 readings so we could incorporate our family into the ceremony, and even made some jokes during the ceremony that were perfect.

I would recommend Rudy to anyone and everyone. He went over the ceremony with both of us prior to the start time so that we could make sure things were still good and that there were no changes. He met with us separately since we did not want to see each other, which was so sweet, and afterwards we signed the marriage license and he took it to file it for us.

Thank you Rudy for making our ceremony perfect!! You were fabulous and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Eddie · Married on 09/01/2013

Reverend Rudy was absolutely wonderful. He was informative, very responsive to any emails we sent him & any request we sent him. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 11/12/2013

reverend rudy was great, simple sweet and straight to the point

Autumn · Married on 08/09/2013

Reverend Rudy was very nice and reliable. He was thorough and very attentive to our needs. He is awesome!

Jaime · Married on 07/21/2013

Rudy was amazing!!! From the first time we contacted him all the way to our special day! We met at a Starbucks (which he loves) we went over what we wanted, he helped us in the areas that we were unsure of and everything came together and it was the perfect ceremony. We got married in Montauk on the bluffs at Camp Hero and he was there early to make sure everything was set up, the guests knew where to stand and where the bridal party should be for the best pictures. Since the light house was the back drop he made sure each picture was breathtaking. He was so professional and just a great person. He is very down to earth, funny and really made our special day amazing!!! I was calm and relaxed during the whole ceremony because of him. Exactly what I wanted. I am so glad my friend recommended him to us. She got married after we did and he was just as great for her wedding. Thank You Rudy!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Reverend Rudy was great! Always worked to make things exactly as we wanted, down to last minute details and changes

Sent on 06/30/2013

Shante · Married on 06/21/2013

Rev. Rudy wrote a beautiful ceremony that was personalized for my husband and I. He was very professional and helpful whenever we had questions. I recommend you to hire Rev Rudy for your ceremony so your day can be as touching and beautiful as mine was.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Debra · Married on 06/08/2013

Rudy is a wonderful and pleasant person. His services were fantastic! Al of our guests said your ceremony was wonderful and Steve and I could not agree more.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Kathy · Married on 05/26/2013

Rev Rudy Tufaro was wonderful and did an excellent job at our wedding. He did my husband's cousin’s wedding last year. He did a great job. So I scheduled to meet with him. The meeting went well. He asked questions about how we met and about our relationship to personalize the ceremony. Shortly after booking he sent me a draft of the whole ceremony. The ceremony was personalized. Day of the wedding he did a great job. Our ceremony was very personalized; you would have thought that he knew us since we started dating. He always responded to my emails and made any changes to the ceremony we asked. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/11/2013

anna · Married on 05/19/2013

Rev Rudy was awesome! He made as many revisions as needed and even improvised the day of my wedding when I had something I forgot to include in the ceremony. He was very pleasant to work with, and I got a lot of great feedback from my guests. He was able to complete the ceremony in less than half an hour. In that time, we were able to have a candle lit, unity sand, a wine box, a hands ceremony, and two scriptures read. I would highly recommend him to any couples who want a personalized ceremony from a professional. We also got our marriage certificate in the mail a few days after the wedding. We are very pleased with Rev Rudy:)

Sent on 05/25/2013

Amber · Married on 05/18/2013

Not only was Rudy GREAT asset to our wedding, he went out of his way to meet all of our needs. Needless to say, he married us twice! He is professional with a great sense of humour, making it more comfortable to work with him, you feel like you have known him for years.

Sent on 05/23/2013
  • I

Ilya · Married on 04/07/2013

Rudy was great, the ceremony went perfectly. Would certainly recommend.

Sent on 04/10/2013
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 02/10/2013

We cant't say enough about Rev. Rudy Tufaro. He was very caring and accommodating to us throughout the entire process of planning and ultimately performing our wedding ceremony. We had planned on being married on February 9, 2013 until we learned of an impending blizzard. Not only did Rev. Rudy do his best to calm our frazzled nerves, he told us he'd be there for us even if it meant he found a hotel nearby to stay in. When we were forced to change the date of our wedding to the following day, he had no problems with changing his schedule. He made us feel at ease from the moment he arrived, made us smile in those nervous moments before the ceremony and did a wonderful job during. Rev. Rudy truly helped make our day beautiful, meaningful and memorable.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Jennifer · Married on 12/07/2012

We worked with Rudy and he was great! He always emailed us back quickly and made sure that we got the ceremony that we wanted. He made us feel comfortable and he was the most affordable compared to other officiants. I would recommend Rudy for sure! He mailed our marriage certificate right away and we got our marriage license back within a week and a half. The whole experience was great.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Rudy was excellent. He professional yet numerous and fun. Rudy went from a stranger to a friend immediately after we met him, so much that we insisted he come to our reception as a guest. Being a nervous bride, I had many questions from the start, Rudy answered all of my questions without hesitation and every time I hung up the phone with him or finished reading his response through email I felt 100% better. He really has a way of easing a nervous bride's mind. He made himself available at any time by email or phone and he was very responsive. Rudy tailored our ceremony exactly how we wanted it and didn't change a thing the day of the wedding. Of all the choices I made in planning our wedding, choosing Rudy as our minister was by far the best choice I made.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Maria · Married on 10/06/2012

Rudy was very resposive and attentive to our event needs. I thank him for helping make our wedding memorable.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2012

My husband and I were very lucky to have found Reverend Rudy to be the officiant at our wedding. Throughout the planning process he made himself available for any questions we had and completely personalized our ceremony for us. All of the guests were very impressed with Reverend Rudy and we received nothing but 100% positive feedback for his ceremony. The day after our wedding we already referred Reverend Rudy to a family friend for their wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Anna · Married on 09/28/2012

I got married on September 28th and we used Rev.Rudy. From the first time we talked he made both my husband and myself feel at ease. He customized our ceremony, gave wonderful suggestions and guidance. I would definatley reccomend him to anyone looking for an officiant...he was wonderful!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Christina · Married on 09/21/2012

Reverend Rudy Tufaro was our wedding minister and I am so glad we made that decision. Throughout the planning process Reverend Rudy was very flexible with the meeting hours which we truly appreciated. He was always prompt when answering our questions. Even though we had a busy schedule Reverend Rudy always found a way to meet with us whether it was through emails, phone calls or in person which was a plus for us. We were married September 21st 2012 and all of our guests fell in love with our ceremony. Our family and friends are still telling us how beautiful our ceremony was. We truly recommend Reverend Rudy.

Sent on 10/11/2012