Columbus, OH 43229 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About yourweddingbroker.com

yourweddingbroker.com is the No. 1 rated Ohio Wedding Vendor Broker. We save couples time, money and frustration in planning their dream wedding! Invaluable information at no cost to you!

yourweddingbroker.com provides you with FREE information:

Vendors, such as photgraphers, DJs, Florists, Venues and so on that BEST MEET YOUR BUDGET AND VISION, AND who have great reviews by Brides and Grooms.

Current specials and discounts being offered by vendors.

Current specials and discounts on all-inclusive wedding packages at awesome venues, and for a range of budgets.

Money-saving tips in planning your wedding.

Personalized wedding planning checklists and important questions to ask vendors.

Leading event expert, Amy Gordon, owner of yourweddingbroker.com, is hailed as a visionary through providing wedding vendor brokerage services to couples planning their wedding - giving them the information and tools they need most to save time, money, frustration and disappointment. Her firm, yourweddingbroker.com, is an award-winning company built from experience, dedication and lots of knowledge of the local wedding industry - helping couples realize their vision for a dream wedding while maintaining their budget as they select all the vendors they need for their wedding.

Brides and Grooms can call or email to set a time for a free consultation by phone or in person - never a charge, never any obligation. yourweddingbroker.com then provides a personalized vendor checklist, with information on vendors who best meet the couple's unique needs. yourweddingbroker.com also provides money-saving tips, important quetions to ask vendors before signing their contracts, and other great ideas to create a uniquely you "signature" wedding. (All recommended vendors are personally selected to meet your individual needs, budget and vision. We only recommend vendors who have received top ratings by brides and grooms for their service, value and quality.)

You're new at this - we provide the education and tools you need to build your perfect wedding!

For more information, check our website www.yourweddingbroker.com

Call us today - help is on the way! 614-260-5592

pinkandgreenflowers
weddingtable

2 Reviews for yourweddingbroker.com

Kelly · Married on 04/09/2011

I couldn't believe your services are FREE! I used your checklist every day in planning my wedding and I took advantage of some of the vendor specials you told me about - the photographer and DJ were excellent! I've told my two friends who are getting married next year be sure to call yourweddingbroker.com! In addition, I want to say just how professional, sweet, and accommodating the Gordons are. I felt so comfortable in all of my decision-making with their input.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Gay · Married on 04/09/2011

It was a pleasure working with Amy to help plan my wedding. It made finding the right vendors such a breeze and this service is absolutely FREE! It really helped me navigate through all the possibilities and made things much easier all the way around. I would highly recommend this service.

Sent on 05/08/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• yourweddingbroker.com 1
    Unbelievable Wedding Photography/Video Package
    With over 20 years of experience in wedding and event photography, we offer you deluxe packages at unbelievable prices. Our "Gold Package", for example, includes a 1 hour engagement Photo Session, Full HD video coverage, 3 HD fusion videos on DVD with background music & event audio, one custom guest book, one DVD/CD of all images shot (high resolution), one 20-page digital photo album, 30 - 4" x 5"prints of your choice, 10 - 5" x 7" prints of your choice, 5- 8" x 10" prints of your choice. Includes 2 photographers for 8 hours of coverage, unlimited number of images shot, state of the art SLR Digital Format, DVD/CD images to disk of every image with full copy-right release and HD/Fusion video highlights of your special day. We provide 2 photographers all day, with state-of-the art equipment. A package like this normally costs about $5,000 to $6,000. We offer our package at just $1799!

• Greg Gordon - wedding officiant
    Greg Gordon - wedding officiant Wedding Officiants

Creative, unique, original, and fun. yourweddingbroker.com is the best kept secret in central Ohio. This is one secret that EVERY bride should know. Amy saves bridal couples (and sometimes their parents) A LOT of money. She also gives suggestions to make any wedding simply awesome.

• Columbus, 43229 See on map