Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Nina Marie Weddings

Turn dreams into reality

My passion is for you to have a memorable wedding to pass down through generations and for the plans you have made and the dreams you've been dreaming for a lifetime to come true. Over the years I have been adding to my list of great wedding vendors and only offer names I trust and would use myself. I have coordinated 300 weddings since then and have been the Mother of the Bride twice, Mother of the Groom once and a bride again myself almost 3 years ago.

So I have the experience you need in all areas of "The Wedding." I am also a member of The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), Columbus Bridal Consultants (CBC), and Wedding Professionals of Columbus (WPC). My strengths are in making sure this day is yours and will take the stress away from you so you can really be princess and prince of your wedding day. My presence will also allow both of your parents to be able to really enjoy your wedding as well without having to worry about the many nagging details of the day. I would love to talk to you about this amazing day you are about to plan. Just let me know how I can help you turn your Dreams into Reality!!!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Double Weddings (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Nina Banks professional services allowed me to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding. Her experience, knowledge, and advice were so valuable to me. About six months prior to the wedding, I began waking up at 3:00am making lists, and thinking about all the wedding details. That is when I determined that I needed someone with experience to help me coordinate this important event in my daughter's life. Nina Banks came highly recommended and her professional services were reasonable. Thank you, Nina, for allowing me the peace of mind in knowing that you were behind the scenes taking care of all of the details of our special day.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh wow. If I could give more stars I would! We were on the fence about getting as coordinator, we weren't sure if we wanted another wedding expense, but Nina was definitely worth every dollar! She was absolutely exceptional as our coordinator. Even though we chose her "day of coordination" package, she really started working with us about three months out from our wedding. She made herself available anytime we needed her, and made us feel totally at ease. She took over all communication with our vendors about a month before the wedding, so we just had one person (her) that we needed to contact with ANY questions/changes/concerns. We had two ceremonies in one day (a Hindu and Christian ceremony), and Nina and her team were there with us from 7 in the morning until we left at 10 at night. More than just being there, she made sure everyone in our wedding party knew our schedule (that she also helped us come up with) and was able to help us stick to it without being pushy or making us feel rushed. When we made last minute changes, she seamlessly accommodated them without issue. Even though our day was long, she made sure that we and our guests felt comfortable and happy throughout. I can't say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Nina Marie Weddings Pricing

Elopement
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Great planner; always on point.

Nina is just a joy to work with. She is attentive to every detail and will make you feel at ease from start to finish. You will not be disappointed if you work with her!

We are always anxious to work with Nina Marie Weddings..... Absolutely fabulous!

Very organized and detailed focused! Always friendly and fun. Excellent wedding vendor!!!!! Love you, Nina! XOXO! ~ Blue Skies HD Video 614.890.4045 www.BlueSkiesHD.com

Events

10169 Juliana Circle, Powell, OH 43065   See On Map
740-602-1544 (phone)
Nina Marie Weddings is a wedding planner from Columbus Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Columbus, Dublin, and Powell. Nina Marie Weddings is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Columbus Ohio wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding and event planning.