Nina Marie Weddings Reviews

33 | Powell, OH

33 Reviews for Nina Marie Weddings

33 Nina Marie Weddings Reviews

Christine · Married on 08/26/2017

Nina Banks professional services allowed me to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding. Her experience, knowledge, and advice were so valuable to me. About six months prior to the wedding, I began waking up at 3:00am making lists, and thinking about all the wedding details. That is when I determined that I needed someone with experience to help me coordinate this important event in my daughter's life. Nina Banks came highly recommended and her professional services were reasonable. Thank you, Nina, for allowing me the peace of mind in knowing that you were behind the scenes taking care of all of the details of our special day.

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Oh wow. If I could give more stars I would! We were on the fence about getting as coordinator, we weren't sure if we wanted another wedding expense, but Nina was definitely worth every dollar! She was absolutely exceptional as our coordinator. Even though we chose her "day of coordination" package, she really started working with us about three months out from our wedding. She made herself available anytime we needed her, and made us feel totally at ease. She took over all communication with our vendors about a month before the wedding, so we just had one person (her) that we needed to contact with ANY questions/changes/concerns. We had two ceremonies in one day (a Hindu and Christian ceremony), and Nina and her team were there with us from 7 in the morning until we left at 10 at night. More than just being there, she made sure everyone in our wedding party knew our schedule (that she also helped us come up with) and was able to help us stick to it without being pushy or making us feel rushed. When we made last minute changes, she seamlessly accommodated them without issue. Even though our day was long, she made sure that we and our guests felt comfortable and happy throughout. I can't say enough good things about her!

Paula · Married on 12/10/2016

Look no further....just hire Nina. She is professional, prompt and pays very close attention to every last detail. We worried about nothing as we knew "Nina had it figured out". Our wedding day was flawless and so relaxed because of her.

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2016

Nina is in a league of her own. Choosing to work with her was hands-down the best decision we made in wedding planning. Nina is experienced, professional and guides you every step of the way. She knows the industry inside and out - all of our vendors knew and loved her!

Nina made the months leading up to our wedding organized and our wedding weekend completely stress-free. She is a true class act and treats you like her own family. A good coordinator is the most valuable investment you can make for your Big Day and Nina is worth 100x her rate. My husband and I could not give a higher recommendation.

Grace · Married on 06/24/2016

Nina went over and beyond in all areas. She is flexible, detail orientated, and thinks of things you would have never considered as needing planned (and I'm a big planner so I thought I had thought of everything!). She makes sure you have your special day done in a way that truly portrays your personality and the details you want included. I definitely can't put a price on what an amazing addition and leader she was for our wedding day team! Thanks again, Nina, we couldn't have done it without you!

Liz · Married on 05/28/2016

Thank God we hired NIna!!!! Our daughter lives out of state and we live out of town.. Nina helped us choose our vendors and coordinated all of them beautifully . She is professional, confident, super organized , calm and reassuring. Her knowledge/expertise with wedding planning is on point and her attention to detail is amazing. Communication between all of us in different places was not an issue at all.
    The week/day of the wedding went so smoothly , her timeline is so detailed and down to the minute... Everyone knew where/when they needed to be. She truly took the worry out of everything...
    We could not have been happier with Nina, she was totally devoted to insuring our wedding was perfect and it was...
    She is absolutely worth every penny and we were blest to have her as our coordinator. She is a lovely person inside and out and our family has gained a friendship in Nina...
    Hire her, you will be forever grateful !

Nina is an amazing planner! With a fairly elaborate wedding, an out-of-town bride, and a mostly out-of-town guest list, we had our work cut out for us, but Nina turned what could have been a stressful and time-consuming process into a fun and stress-free exercise. From booking the hotel blocks to finding a vendor to preserve the bride’s bouquet after the wedding, Nina was with us every step of the way. She made sure we were aware of all the different types of vendors we might want, provided us with recommendations, and facilitated meetings. We had a lot of fun with the planning and Nina was there to make sure nothing fell through the cracks. She also has a really good sense for what will look nice and was able to take our vague ideas and our vision and turn it into concrete recommendations. We found ourselves relying heavily on her judgment and expertise, seeing that everything she recommended looked great. The wedding was absolutely flawless and we had an amazing time! Nina made sure all the vendors got where they needed to be and did what they needed to do. I’m confident that if you have Nina planning your wedding, you will have a flawless, amazing event.

I would definitely recommend Nina Marie Weddings to any bride who wants a stress-free wedding day! Nina's professionalism and calmness put me at ease from our first meeting. Though we selected mainly “day of” coordination, Nina was in touch with us months prior to our wedding day to make sure she understood every aspect of our plans for the big day. She was in contact with all the vendors and made us a Wedding Day Timeline to make sure everyone was on the same page. Many family and friends commented on how smooth everything went at our ceremony and reception and how easy she made our day. Nina truly went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of so my husband and I didn't have a thing to worry about. Her passion for weddings truly shows and I couldn't imagine my wedding day without Nina.

Ann · Married on 09/06/2014

God was shining on us when we selected Nina Marie Weddings. I would highly recommend Nina and her staff . The bride and groom were in Georgia moving back to Ohio in July, and the parents were in New Jersey and Indiana. Nina is a phenominal person who with her calmness and assurance makes everything run smoothly. From her listening to the bride and groom, to the parents and assisting us to blend their day to make it so smooth and beautiful. Her coordination with the vendors and her wedding timeline was flawless.
    Because we really felt comfortable with Nina we chose her even though we knew she had another wedding that day, however her staff was there and it was as if Nina was there smiling with us. Even after the wedding I can say we were truly bless to find her and I hope to have something to celebrate to use her services again.

Megan · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I are busy working professionals with non-local families. We are also both very particular and very type A. When it came to our wedding we wanted everything to be just perfect! We knew if we wanted to accomplish the vision that we wanted in our 6 month long engagement, we would need help.

We met with Nina about 5 months prior to our wedding, and couldn't be happier that we found her. From the very first meeting, we knew that she was the perfect person to be a part of our day! Nina completely took the stress out of our planning. She did a great job at helping us to make the best possible decisions for our vision and kept us organized throughout the whole process.

Nina is a fantastic communicator not only with my husband and I, but also with our vendors. She also created a timeline for our weekend unlike anything I have ever seen. Not only is she fantastic at what she does, but you can tell that she genuinely cares about the couples that she works with.

It was so nice to be able to truly enjoy our wedding day knowing that Nina and her team had everything handled. The money we spent to have Nina and her team involved in our planning was the best money we spent on the wedding!

Karen · Married on 08/30/2014

From the moment I met Nina, I felt relief. Her professionalism and confidence and calmness made Nina the right fit for planning my daughter's wedding. Even though we had chosen and secured our own vendors, she jumped right in to coordinate and confirm everyone. Her attention to detail was amazing and her Wedding Day Time Schedule was detailed to the last minute, making sure that the day went as planned.
    That weekend, Nina went above and beyond giving 200% of herself to insure that rehearsal, wedding morning, ceremony and reception were flawless. At reception end, we were able to walk out of the ballroom and leave all the clearing and cleanup to her.
    Nina was a pure joy to work with, one of the best decisions we made, I highly recommend her to any bride wanting the wedding of her dreams.

Sara · Married on 08/30/2014

I couldn't say enough about Nina! She is absolutely amazing!! We used her day of service and it is so worth it! She helps with everyone and totally takes over the week before the wedding. My Mom and I were able to enjoy everyday leading up to the wedding because Nina was coordinating with all of the vendors! She came to the house a couple of days prior and took everything to our reception site so we didn't have to worry about it! I can't say enough about her, she is very detailed and organized. The day of she made sure everything ran smoothly, it was perfect! We couldn't have done it without her, I highly recommend her!

Rachel · Married on 05/17/2014

There are not enough words to express my gratitude and appreciation for everything Nina did for us. Her professionalism as a wedding planner was above and beyond my expectations. Never once did I question her thoughts or ideas, as it was to make our day better! Our day was absolutely gorgeous and it was everything we had ever hoped it to be. Nina and her team coordinated everything where I don't know what we would have done without her. She was wonderful to work with providing great advice when it came to the reception, and gave great ideas of things you never thought of! Her knowledge/experience with wedding planning goes a long way, because things could have not been more smooth. Her calmness and responsiveness to any situation puts the bride at ease! Nina made herself readily available to me if I needed her, and was extremely flexible with last minute changes. Her passion for wedding planning really shows, because she puts everything into it and really cares about the bride and groom. This was probably the best money spent, because as we were planning, there were so many other things in our life that were busy. I would recommend Nina Marie Weddings to any bride out there who wants the wedding of their dreams!!! I do not think of her as my wedding planner anymore, but as a friend I will have for a long time!

Elyse · Married on 02/22/2014

Nina Marie Banks thought of things I did not even know to think about ... She organized the time line ... Called all the vendors...if there were changes to the schedule she notified everyone, she coordinated all of the moving parts... With all my family and friends that came to town for the wedding ,... having Nina Marie as my wedding planner allowed me to enjoy this very special time in my daughters and our families life.

I highly recommend Nina Banks, Nina Marie Weddings as one of the best Wedding Planners that I have had the privilege of working with in the Columbus, Ohio Bridal Market. Nina has a wealth of experience to draw from and produces first class Wedding Receptions that all Brides would be proud of. You will not be disappointed in any of the services that she provides.

Alyson · Married on 10/05/2013

Nina Marie Weddings (NMW) was a perfect fit for the task of executing our wedding in a 3-month period and with the bride and groom residing 2,000 miles away! With limited time, we needed someone that was experienced and up for the challenge. Without hesitation, NMWs jumped right in. There were 3 package options to fit the needs of the couple and we needed help from every direction! NMWs, specifically Nina, was incredibly detailed and brought attention to areas we could have missed had we not had her expertise! She is so kind and an absolute pleasure to work with. She is also results-oriented, makes things happen and keeps it all together! She alleviated so much stress so the family could enjoy the weekend. NMWs assisted with so many aspects of the wedding but contacting vendors was especially helpful if some were more responsive then others, kept track of the contracts, and an amazingly detailed timeline was created to make sure everyone was on the same page – from the wedding party to the vendors. One vendor specifically noted that this was the best, most detailed coordinator out of the hundreds he has worked with. My guests continue to mention how beautiful the day turned out and how seamless the transitions of the evening were – The wedding day ran smoothly and regardless of the unpredictable Ohio weather, the indoor backup plan turned out to be a better, more beautiful plan than the original outdoor setup. It was breathtaking from beginning to end. Our vision was truly turned into a reality thanks to NMWs and the day is unforgettable. It should be noted that NMWs graciously assisted our entire family and again, the attention to detail before, during and after the wedding made it a memorable planning process and weekend overall.

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2013

Nina took care of every detail on the wedding day and helped plan everything leading up to it. Sheintroduced me to the best florist, officiant, musicians, photographer and caterer. She was fabulous to work with and she far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Nina for your wedding or any event planning.

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

I can not recommend Nina Banks with Nina Marie Weddings enough. Because of her hard work, I was able to enjoy my wedding planning with my mom and have a gorgeous wedding day. She put my mom and me in contact with vendors that fit our style, price point, and expectations. Nina is incredibly personable, realizing that your wedding is an important and emotional time, while maintaining a professionalism which led her to go above and beyond. She is so passionate about what she does with her weddings, and adapts perfectly to whatever style the bride desires. Thank you, Nina, for making this wedding planning experience so much fun for Mom and me!

Greg · Married on 11/24/2012

Nina Banks owner of Nina Marie Weddings is exceptional! From the first meeting my family had with Nina, I could tell we were in good hands. She helped us with every aspect of our Nov. 24, 2012 wedding. With the help of Nina we were able to pull a fabulous wedding together in less than four months! My daughter, wife and myself would highly recommend Nina Marie Weddings to anyone needing assistance with their wedding plans. Nina's attention to every detail was right on. She had our wedding weekend events planned down to the minute so that all activities went off without a glitch. Sincerely--give Nina Marie Weddings the opportunity to assist in your wedding planning--you will NOT be disappointed.

Karen · Married on 10/13/2012

Nina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was professional from start to finish and provided us with wonderful advice and assistance. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the help of a wedding planner.She definitely made the entire experience so much easier. I was helping my daughter plan her wedding and I was out of town and my daughter was busy with work. Nina provided the knowledge of vendors in the Columbus area along with her own expertise. My husband paid her the highest compliment even though he only met her the day before the wedding... When he heard that she was returning the tuxes for us the day after the wedding his response was "she deserves a bonus" ! Now when a father of the bride actually wants to spend more money that is saying something!!

Renee · Married on 07/07/2012

Nina is amazing! Our wedding was so amazing and she took care of so many details. I can't imagine planning a wedding without her!

Linda · Married on 10/15/2011

Nina beautifully managed my daughter's intricately organized "destination wedding weekend" in Columbus, OH for 200 out of town guests including ourselves. We worked closely for over a year planning and selecting the best wedding vendors in Central Ohio with her knowledge, guidance and eye for detail. She cared for my daughter as her own, and treated our family as close friends.
    Every wedding has minor snags. The difference between a good wedding planner and an excellent one lies in the ability of the professional to not only problem solve quickly, but do it so eloquently that guests and family are unaware of the snag.
    Because of inclement weather, in less than 72 hrs, Nina changed an orchestrated outdoor wedding ceremony into a beautifully, magical, take your breath away, "May I have a tissue please", awe-inspiring indoor wedding ceremony. The unbelievable element: the back-up plan was better than the original. Pure Nina!
    FYI: those little snags I spoke about earlier...I didn't learn of them til the next day. My daughter's wedding weekend was filled with beautiful memories thanks to Nina. Family and friends are still talking about the weekend.
    Enjoy the ride, plan the details, and let Nina orchestrate your day to pure "Nina perfection" while you do what you're supposed to do: celebrate! Good Luck!

Laura · Married on 06/25/2011

Nina helped plan our wedding at Scioto Reserve and it was an amazing wedding! It was everything we hoped it would be and more. Nina did a great job of coordinating with the DJ and photographer throughout the reception to make sure things ran smoothly and on time. She even grabbed my parents (who were at our photo booth) when it was time for the anniversary song, which they greatly appreciated. Overall everything went amazingly well and Nina helped make it that way!!

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2011

Nina did an AMAZING job. She was so helpful. Our wedding was at Scioto Reserve Country Club and it was absolutely perfect. Nina always made sure everything was on time and made us timelines to help us prepare. Thank you Nina for making our day memorable and special!!