Something to Remember Events

Columbus, OH View map
$2,007 Package Price

$2,007 Package Price

Something to Remember is a full service event planning company based in Columbus Ohio. Our goal is to create an event that that everyone will be excited to attend, to provide something to remember; then to have guests leave with an experience that they will talk about long after it is over, to once again provide something to remember.

We make every event unique. Our success is in the details, we believe it is the details that make people remember your event whatever your vision is. StR Events can offer everything from simple consultations to creating and managing your wedding from scratch, whatever your needs may be we offer solutions that make an impact. Our mission is to exceed your expectations with the utmost detail and professionalism.

Contact us at 614-725-6883 or jennifer@strevents.com for more information!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,303

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,007

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,295

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Britt
    Britt L. Married on 07/01/2022

Wow, they are a dream!

Darcy at StR Events was an ABSOLUTE DREAM to work with! Our new wedding venue hosted a styled shoot, and after our first conversation, Darcy just hit the ground running. I literally didn't have to lift a finger- she did ALL the work and made our venue look amazing! Her attention to detail, friendly personality, and flawless style were exactly what we needed to bring everything together seamlessly. Thank you StR Events, Jennifer, and Darcy! As a retired wedding photographer and 10 years in the industry, I've worked with a LOT of planners. StR Events is hands down the best in the business!

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you Britt! We are so thankful for the opportunity to work with you, and hope to have some weddings there soon!
  • Krystal
    Krystal Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best! Made all my wedding dreams come true!

Michelle with StR Events made all my wedding dreams come true. I don't even know where to start about how happy I was to work with Michelle for my wedding. Michelle was nothing but professional, friendly, and organized during my wedding planning process. I repeatedly tell EVERYONE I know who is getting married that SHE was the best money I ever spent. She took my pinterest board inspo photos and helped me verbalize my dream to vendors to make sure my vision was known. She communicated our timeline to make my wedding day run flawlessly. She helped me save money along the way negotiating with vendors on my behalf to make sure every detail I wanted fit in my budget. She took over all the tedious tasks the months before the wedding so that my only role was to make sure I enjoyed myself, and I did! Not only would I highly recommend Michelle, but my mom, my husband and everyone who got to attend my magical wedding made sure to let me know that they would recommend her, as well! She is just the best at what she does and you would be missing out not to hire her and StR Events for your big day!
  • Zeva
    Zeva L. Married on 07/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire STR Events to be your wedding planner!

My husband and I got married on 07/21/2019, and we did a fusion wedding with Reform Jewish and South Indian ceremonies. I grew up in a small town in Ohio that had almost no Jews, and my husband 's family is Veerashaiva (my husband is from CT, his parents are from Bangalore, India), so we had minimal knowledge of even our own traditions going into the planning process. Jennifer (STR Events) was one of two wedding planners in the state of Ohio who noted having experience with Jewish and South Indian weddings, and we were hooked on working with her from our first consultation call. She has the perfect demeanor for this work, with a fierce work ethic balanced by a soft touch, sense of humor, and genuine care for her clients needs/desires. She was honest with us when our ideas would be complicated or outside of our budget, and extremely helpful with providing affordable solutions ranging from vendor recommendations to purchasing cute items for our "Kids Korner" table that she spotted while out at a Dollar Store and texting us. The original package we purchased with her was primarily for taking over 3 months from the wedding and doing day of support, but about 4 months ahead of the wedding we were behind on our planning and when I reached out to Jennifer to see if she could offer further support, and she immediately responded and got to work right away. She found a Chuppah/Mandap ceremony structure (complete with setup, decoration, and all included in the price) for well under our budget, a florist that nailed exactly what we wanted (from table arrangements to garlands), and designed that layouts and stage covering for all of our events (among many other things she helped with). Jennifer also came to all of our Planning Meetings in Mt. Vernon (about an hour away from her offices in Columbus) and never made us feel rushed even when the meetings ran long or another vendor was late. All of our vendors loved working with her, and she was a hit with both of our families, too. She always asked what our vision was for every element of the wedding, and when we had no clue she offered helpful options and suggestions. The day of the wedding she was managing essentially a small army of staff (her two assistants, 6 staff at our venue [a public park], 5 lunchtime caterers, 4 dinner caterers, 5 bartenders, 3 hairstylists, 3 makeup artists, 3 photographers, 2 DJs, 2 Officiants, linen/ceremony structure/table/stage covering rental and setup, dessert delivery, 2 Dhol players, and more), which she handled with ease and grace. We had a swelteringly hot and humid day in July for an outdoor wedding, and Jennifer was prepared with ice cold gatorade and more ready to go for us and our wedding party. At the end of the night it was like magic how everything we brought into the venue wound up back in secure storage at the venue in order for us to pick up the next morning, and Jennifer checked with us about any/everything leftover we had or last minute decisions to make. She also handed all vendor coordination, payments, tip, and so on, which allowed us to truly be present and focus on our big day and the people we love. Lastly, I will forever be indebted to her for--when we were at our most exhausted in the heat and humidity, and people had already begun to disperse--she pushed us to still do a series of family and friends photos after our second ceremony, reasoning that we would regret not doing it later. THANK YOU to Jennifer and STR Events for an unforgettable day!

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I loved working with you guys, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of your day!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

William (Bill) Glazer William (Bill) Glazer Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Jennifer and find her to be very professional , attentive to details and customer oriented. I can recommend her work without hesitation. She will do an excellent job for you.

1269 Windham Rd, Columbus, OH, 43220
Location of (Something to Remember Events)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding