Something to Remember Events Reviews

Something to Remember Events 6
Something to Remember Events 7
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best! Made all my wedding dreams come true!

Michelle with StR Events made all my wedding dreams come true. I don't even know where to start about how happy I was to work with Michelle for my wedding. Michelle was nothing but professional, friendly, and organized during my wedding planning process. I repeatedly tell EVERYONE I know who is getting married that SHE was the best money I ever spent. She took my pinterest board inspo photos and helped me verbalize my dream to vendors to make sure my vision was known. She communicated our timeline to make my wedding day run flawlessly. She helped me save money along the way negotiating with vendors on my behalf to make sure every detail I wanted fit in my budget. She took over all the tedious tasks the months before the wedding so that my only role was to make sure I enjoyed myself, and I did! Not only would I highly recommend Michelle, but my mom, my husband and everyone who got to attend my magical wedding made sure to let me know that they would recommend her, as well! She is just the best at what she does and you would be missing out not to hire her and StR Events for your big day!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Something to Remember Events 16
    Something to Remember Events 17
  • Zeva

Zeva Levine · Married on 07/21/2019

Hire STR Events to be your wedding planner!

My husband and I got married on 07/21/2019, and we did a fusion wedding with Reform Jewish and South Indian ceremonies. I grew up in a small town in Ohio that had almost no Jews, and my husband 's family is Veerashaiva (my husband is from CT, his parents are from Bangalore, India), so we had minimal knowledge of even our own traditions going into the planning process. Jennifer (STR Events) was one of two wedding planners in the state of Ohio who noted having experience with Jewish and South Indian weddings, and we were hooked on working with her from our first consultation call. She has the perfect demeanor for this work, with a fierce work ethic balanced by a soft touch, sense of humor, and genuine care for her clients needs/desires. She was honest with us when our ideas would be complicated or outside of our budget, and extremely helpful with providing affordable solutions ranging from vendor recommendations to purchasing cute items for our "Kids Korner" table that she spotted while out at a Dollar Store and texting us. The original package we purchased with her was primarily for taking over 3 months from the wedding and doing day of support, but about 4 months ahead of the wedding we were behind on our planning and when I reached out to Jennifer to see if she could offer further support, and she immediately responded and got to work right away. She found a Chuppah/Mandap ceremony structure (complete with setup, decoration, and all included in the price) for well under our budget, a florist that nailed exactly what we wanted (from table arrangements to garlands), and designed that layouts and stage covering for all of our events (among many other things she helped with). Jennifer also came to all of our Planning Meetings in Mt. Vernon (about an hour away from her offices in Columbus) and never made us feel rushed even when the meetings ran long or another vendor was late. All of our vendors loved working with her, and she was a hit with both of our families, too. She always asked what our vision was for every element of the wedding, and when we had no clue she offered helpful options and suggestions. The day of the wedding she was managing essentially a small army of staff (her two assistants, 6 staff at our venue [a public park], 5 lunchtime caterers, 4 dinner caterers, 5 bartenders, 3 hairstylists, 3 makeup artists, 3 photographers, 2 DJs, 2 Officiants, linen/ceremony structure/table/stage covering rental and setup, dessert delivery, 2 Dhol players, and more), which she handled with ease and grace. We had a swelteringly hot and humid day in July for an outdoor wedding, and Jennifer was prepared with ice cold gatorade and more ready to go for us and our wedding party. At the end of the night it was like magic how everything we brought into the venue wound up back in secure storage at the venue in order for us to pick up the next morning, and Jennifer checked with us about any/everything leftover we had or last minute decisions to make. She also handed all vendor coordination, payments, tip, and so on, which allowed us to truly be present and focus on our big day and the people we love. Lastly, I will forever be indebted to her for--when we were at our most exhausted in the heat and humidity, and people had already begun to disperse--she pushed us to still do a series of family and friends photos after our second ceremony, reasoning that we would regret not doing it later. THANK YOU to Jennifer and STR Events for an unforgettable day!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Something to Remember Events 18
    Something to Remember Events 19
    Something to Remember Events 20
    Something to Remember Events 21
    Something to Remember Events 22

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I loved working with you guys, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of your day!

Nick · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Jennifer with Str Events was the best thing we ever decided to get for our wedding. She was extremely professional, readily available for questions and recommendations, and worked closely with us to plan our wedding with respect for our budget and desires. The most wonderful thing was Jennifer’s day of participation in the wedding ceremony and reception. She had everything lined up and structured so well that we didn’t have to worry or stress about a single thing and were able to enjoy every moment of the day. Without question we would hire Jennifer again and would most definitely recommend her to anyone seeking help with their event planning.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nick! I'm so glad you found the service helpful - you were so easy to work with, and it ended up being a perfect day!
  • Aly

Aly Farber · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolute Perfection!

Where do I even start? Our wedding could not have been more perfect thanks to Jennifer & StR events. Jennifer managed to incorporate every detail I envisioned into a beautiful and cohesive night. She took the stress and worry out of every step of the process from coordinating vendors to logistics and timing of the day-of events. She is extremely organized and no detail was overlooked. Thanks to Jennifer I was able to completely relax the day of the wedding and be present in the moment. I couldn't imagine the day without Jennifer and couldn't be happier. So Amazing - 100,000 stars thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

David · Married on 08/12/2018

My daughter's wedding was a spectacular event for the bride and groom and both of their families. We cannot thank Jennifer enough for making sure the entire weekend ran as seamlessly as possible. She particularly shined on the wedding day, as I was able to relax and enjoy the day, knowing we were in good hands. My daughter was infinitely more relaxed too, because she trusted Jennifer with all the last minute details. I also appreciated her fast turnaround time on emails. That meant a lot to me. I would definitely use her again and highly recommend her to you!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words - you worked so hard on all the wedding details, I'm so glad it all came out so beautiful!

Emily · Married on 08/12/2018

Hiring StR Events was the BEST decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From my first phone call with Jennifer I could tell she is very detail-oriented and organized, and I trusted her completely. Jennifer helped us come up with a wedding vision, which was incredibly helpful and made the ceremony and reception so beautiful. Whenever we had questions, we received very quick responses. The weekend of our wedding, I did not worry at all about the logistics of the day. Jennifer and her team were a pleasure to be with on the wedding day and were so helpful. Jennifer even helped ensure we were well fed and had water/drinks when we wanted them, since we were frequently talking with our guests. I 1000% recommend StR Events!! Thank you for everything <3

Sent on 08/28/2018

Something to Remember Events's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your family through the process! It all turned out beautifully!!
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with STR and Jennifer has been a really great experience! When my fiancé and I started wedding planning, we thought we could do it all ourselves, but we quickly learned that if we wanted our wedding vision to come to life, we needed some extra help.

Jennifer started working with us about 8 months before our wedding. She took our crazy ideas and our many planning documents and turned them into easy to follow spreadsheets and realistic timelines. We were sold at our first meeting, and we knew that she understood our vision and respected our decisions. Jennifer acted as a true professional along the way- giving expert opinions, offering support and guidance throughout the whole process.

Every detail was thought out, and she didn't waste our time with unnecessary emails. Jennifer was very efficient, and she always followed up in a timely manner. We knew we were in good hands with Jennifer and that she would deliver excellent results!

In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Jennifer followed up with all of our vendors, and she kept us updated on any changes or notes that we needed to be aware of. She made herself available to us, and we appreciated the fact that her assistance made it possible for us to enjoy this special time with our family and friends.

One of the reasons we wanted to work with Something to Remember is that we wanted our wedding to reflect 'us' but we also wanted everything to run smoothly, and for us not to have to worry about every single detail on our wedding day. Jennifer made this possible for us!

I highly recommend Something to Remember and Jennifer Drew for your wedding or other large scale event!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you Abby! You guys were so organized and detailed (and I loved all your personal touches), and I really enjoyed working with you both!

Petra · Married on 08/04/2018

We worked with Michelle planning a "destination" wedding in Hocking Hills, OH. Both of our families live in Ohio, but we live out of state so Michelle's help was so desperately needed! She was able to recommend excellent vendors, and even though she is based in Columbus, she was able to meet us down in Hocking Hills twice before the actual wedding for planning and then the rehearsal. When the actual day came, while my husband and I were getting ready, she and her assistant organized everything from incoming vendors to decorations to the wedding parties themselves. Can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you, Petra! Hocking Hills was the perfect location for your wedding and I loved helping you pull everything together! It was a beautiful day!

Natasha · Married on 06/23/2018

After our first phone conversation I just had a good feeling about her, and then after meeting her my now-husband was sold. She’s just an amazing person with a good heart and the right intentions. She loves weddings. We were nervous about finding the right fit. We were planning a wedding from 2 different states on the east coast (my husband and I were doing distance), and my parents live in Dayton. So we were looking for someone who could accommodate to FaceTime meetings and many emails. I couldn’t imagine an easier person to work with. She’s very accommodating to any schedule. She worked with us for just over a year on the full-service plan and she made our lives (and our families lives) so much easier as we planned our 300+ Indian & Western fusion wedding. She was honest about what was and wasn’t possible, what she and her team were capable of, and worked to find solutions to any problem we encountered. My parents were late adopters to having a wedding planner, but in the end they were so thankful Jennifer was with us the whole way. As far as vendor suggestions, she’s worked with many in the area and I consistently heard great things about her from the other vendors I spoke to. She had suggestions based on her previous experiences, but was completely open to researching other options if something wasn’t the right fit. She was cost-conscious but also understanding of the industry. Every little detail, some that only a wedding planner would think of, was executed perfectly. In both the smallest and biggest ways, Jennifer made us feel so incredibly special on our wedding day.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Something to Remember Events's reply:

What an amazing experience working with you both and your families from the beginning all the way through to the last dance! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with the planning and the execution and for making the process so rewarding!

Clare · Married on 06/15/2018

Michelle, our wedding planner was great! Michelle made planning the wedding enjoyable and efficient. She is always 10 steps ahead and gave great advice and direction. We received many compliments from our guests the day of the wedding on how she organized the day. Michelle kept us all in task throughout the long day without being intrusive.
    We will definitely ask her to be our planner for our next wedding!
    She has a great sense of humor, a big laugh and kind words! Clare Snyder

Sent on 08/07/2018

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you, Clare, for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and Laura, to make the wedding everything Laura and Ben had hoped. I am so excited to have the opportunity to work with you again! Can't wait!

Jen · Married on 05/11/2018

I wish I could give Michelle 10 stars. She was amazing to work with and helped create the wedding of our dreams. We hired Michelle about 4 months before our wedding, and our only mistake was not hiring her sooner. I am very organized, like to plan ahead and overall have a hard time delegating tasks to others- so I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner. Michelle exceeded all of my expectations. She was so on top of every detail- big or small. Every time I went to follow up with a vendor or complete a task, Michelle had already done it.

Not only was Michelle organized and fun to work with, she has an eye for design. Michelle helped bring my pinterest ideas for florals and linens to reality. She picked beautiful table linens and helped make our cookie table perfect. She also helped fine tune details I would have never thought of. Her work in setting up our day-of timeline was also immensely helpful; I couldnt imagine taking on that task.

I could go on for hours about our positive experience working with Michelle at StR. We couldnt recommend her more highly!

-Jen and Mark

Sent on 06/10/2018

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was so fun working with both of you and I love that we were able to bring your vision to life!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

We cannot recommend StR Events more. Jennifer helped us have a truly amazing wedding and enjoy our day without all of the stress we would of had without a 'day of planner'. Her 'Day of' service was so much more than just the day of! Our planning meeting (~4-5 Months out) opened my eyes to how much we truly needed the help of Jennifer and her expertise, attention to detail, and organization to make our vision a reality and our day run as smooth as possible. She planned our day to the minute and made it very easy to share information with our family and bridal party, which meant less calling, texting, and stress and made the week of very enjoyable. She also came to our final meetings and handled all of those little loose ends and in return we were very calm and happy bride and groom! We honestly think that having a day of planner like Jennifer is the best way to have FUN at your wedding and be able to look back on the photos and videos and know that you were present in the moment enjoying your special day! Thank you Jennifer for all of your help and support!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with you and your families - and see you all again a few weeks later! Such a great group friends and family you have supporting you!!

Justin · Married on 11/10/2017

We absolutely loved Michelle. I can't imagine not having her help us during the runup to our wedding or the day of. She was incredible and we miss having her in our lives.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thanks, Justin! It was a pleasure working with you and Lauren. You had such a fun and beautiful wedding. So happy that I had the opportunity to help you and get to know both of you!

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Can I give 10 stars for Jennifer and StR events? I don't even know where to start with expressing my gratitude for all the hard work Jennifer put into coordinating our wedding day. I was a lost puppy newly engaged, in the big city, and never having planned a lick of a wedding before. I had no idea where to start, but I knew I NEEDED HELP. As soon as we met Jennifer, we knew she was exactly what we needed. She is calm, down to earth, and GETS STUFF DONE. All the vendors we chose were based on her recommendations, and they did not disappoint! She kept us honest throughout the whole planning process, and I was amazed by how well we were able to stick to our budget. To say that Jennifer held my hand through this entire journey is a complete understatement. In what would be shear chaos for me, she handles with absolute poise. Our family and wedding party all raved about Jennifer and her communication and organizational skills. StR Events is excellent. I highly recommend for any event planning in the Columbus area. Thank you to Jennifer and her staff, our wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Something to Remember Events's reply:

You are too funny with your "lost puppy" comment! Loved working with you guys - kind of sad to see it end after so long, but the wedding was beautiful and so much fun! Wish you lots of love and happiness!!

Marci · Married on 10/14/2017

Thanks in large part to Jennifer Drew, our daughter's wedding weekend was executed flawlessly. Jennifer is so talented - she combines a deep knowledge of the business with amazing organizational and communication skills and professionalism. What stands out the most to me is how relaxed I was able to be all weekend and how much I was able to be present at the wedding for our daughter, our guests and family, and for myself. Jennifer's fee (so reasonable) was worth every dollar.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great time coordinating the entire day; everything was beautiful!

Marly · Married on 08/12/2017

Michelle at STR was amazing from the moment I first spoke with her. I was planning a wedding in Columbus but living in Houston and knew that I needed some help to get everything done. STR was the first and only event planning company that I contacted and after my first conversation with Michelle, I was confident that I was in good hands.

I hired Michelle as a weekend coordinator. She met me for drinks at a time when I was in town so that we could get to know each other (even though that time was Christmas, she made time for me). Then, about 3m months before the wedding, she scheduled a call for us to discuss all the details. From there, she confirmed details with all my vendors, put together a timeline, worked with me on any changes and pulling together a checklist, and just generally made sure everything was going smoothly. She ran our rehearsal flawlessly and on the day, handled our minor hiccups with ease and made me feel so relaxed and confident that everything was being handled perfectly. During the reception, she always kept my champagne glass filled and I couldn't tell you how, but she was always right where I needed her when I needed her.

I am so thankful to have worked with Michelle. She made my entire vision come to life and helped to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Even our wedding guests were asking me about her!

Thanks, Michelle, and STR for helping me to put on an amazing event!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Heidi · Married on 08/04/2017

I honestly don't know how you plan a wedding without Jennifer and StR Events! Everyone getting married (or planning any event) should consider making room in his/her budget for Jennifer (btw... her services are budget-friendly). She was amazing! From the first meeting she came prepared with checklists and spreadsheets to make sure we stayed on track. Not only is she organized, but she is creative and turned our half-baked ideas into a truly amazing and coordinated event!

The month of the event she took over calling and confirming all vendors, setting up final appointments, reminding us that a payment was due, and the list goes on. This took so much stress away, we cannot even begin to express our gratitude for what she did for us!

We did our wedding and reception on two different days - she thought of everything both days. She was there for us, our vendors and our guests. And she was always thinking of things that we never would have considered (like moving the guestbook so no one missed signing it).

Jennifer and StR Events were professional, caring, prompt, responsive - all the things you would want from a wedding coordinator. She also brought resources to help on the day of the wedding and reception that shared the same vibe and attention to detail. We trusted her fully, and it took so much stress off of us from day one until the big day. We were able to focus on the important things - like each other and loving the time with our family and friends. We are so so so incredibly happy with her work. Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind, and detailed review! Planning with you and Allison was such a pleasure, and both days turned out beautifully!

Becca · Married on 07/15/2017

Getting married is such a big milestone, and while the planning could have been very stressful and unenjoyable, Michelle of StR made it easy and fun--something my mom and I will look back on with fond memories for years and years to come. We absolutely loved Michelle's kind and gentle ways with us, as well as her vision, expertise and her keen attention to detail. We were so stressed out by the big picture until we met her. Michelle saw me for who I am, and helped us create a day that felt perfectly "me." The day could not have been any better, and Michelle a gigantic reason why.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! I loved helping plan and design your big day. It was such a fun process, working with you and your mom. It all came together beautifully!

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Jennifer Drew is AMAZING!! You do not need to look any further than StR Events for a wedding planner to assist you with planning and executing your wedding day vision. My mother-in-law hired her for my sister-in-law’s wedding in 2015 and she told me that it was a definite must to have her on our team for the big day. I was a little hesitant as I am a slight control freak who had been planning our wedding on my own (we hired her about a year in advance). She took over when we were 3 months out from the day and helped me figure out the small details that I had overlooked or was struggling to finalize. Compiling the timeline for the weekend and organizing the vendors was one of the major things I stressed about and she took care of everything!! She was so professional and having her there on that day made me the most calm I’ve been during the entire wedding planning process. She helped me with a small wedding dress wardrobe malfunction, provided sweat blotting wipes when the AC stopped working in the church/bus (I never saw her sweat), and while my husband and I enjoyed the last dance of the night, she quickly and quietly ensured all of our reception décor was packed up and ready to be loaded into the car when the music stopped. You will not regret hiring StR Events to plan your big day and you’ll actually be able to enjoy it without having to worry about all the details. I cannot thank Jennifer and her assistant enough for all that they did for me and my husband, our bridal party, and our guests on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you Sarah - always love working with your (new) family! You are so detailed and organized, so it was a pleasure to help ease your stress!

Crystal · Married on 04/29/2017

I don’t even know where to begin in describing just how wonderful Jennifer and StR Events are. Jennifer helped us plan our wedding from beginning to end and I honestly have no idea what I would’ve done without her. From helping us choose our venue and vendors, to picking out flowers, linens and décor to contacting our vendors to organize the day of timeline and making sure everyone was where they needed to be and when, she was amazing! My husband and I are terrible procrastinators and she kept us in check throughout the entire planning process, which was exactly what we needed. She was always quick to respond to texts and emails and SO very organized. I relied heavily on Jennifer’s vendor suggestions as well her opinions of décor and she did not disappoint! Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY and all of our vendors were fantastic! I heard many comments from friends and family regarding how calm and stress free I seemed to be and I was! Because of StR Events, I was able to enjoy the day without worry or stress.
    We have since had several guests tell us it was “THE BEST WEDDING” they had ever attended! Jennifer truly made one of the most important days of our lives ‘Something to Remember’, not only for us but for all of our guests. We are SO glad we chose StR Events to guide us and coordinate our big day. I absolutely recommend them for any of your event planning needs.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Something to Remember Events's reply:

You guys were awesome - so glad I got to work with you this past year! I'm glad you loved it!!

Maeve · Married on 04/08/2017

During the beginning steps of our wedding planning process, my now husband and I knew we wanted a small wedding - 50 guests!. One of my biggest concerns in planning was making sure our day had a smooth sequence of events. After deciding that hiring a weekend coordinator would best help us put together our ideas, we found Michelle and StR Events. Michelle took time to get to know us and our vision for our day, was always available to answer questions, offer brilliant suggestions, and created a stress-free planning process. Our wedding was one for the books, Michelle knocked it out of the park and there was not one hiccup in the timeline of our day. We would make the decision to work with StR a million times over! Thank you for being part of our special day :)

Sent on 04/13/2017

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We loved working with you and Chris! It was a beautiful day!

Erika · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more because of Jennifer and StR Events. With a two and a half year engagement, I thought I had so much time that I could do everything myself. I booked the venue, photographer, and videographer, but then began to get overwhelmed with still a year to go. To add to ordinary wedding stress, I was in my third year of law school out of state and was going to be graduating, moving back to Ohio, taking the bar exam, starting a new job, and getting married within a four month period. I hired Jennifer almost exactly one year out for event design and coordination and it was the best decision I ever made. When we had our initial design meeting, I showed her a few Pinterest pictures and she took it from there. She came up with exactly what I wanted and helped me execute it. She gave instant suggestions and feedback on vendors and ideas for flowers, linens, invitations, cake, everything! Even when I second-guessed and overthought my choices, Jennifer remained patient and helped me talk through what I wanted. When it became time to study for and take the bar exam two months before the wedding, she took over- she created the timeline, reached out to vendors, fielded questions, etc. She thought of and had a solution for every aspect of the wedding. On the day of, I was so happy and relaxed because I knew she and her staff were handling everything. When I would start to worry and ask her to check on something, she had already handled it and twenty other things. She kept us on schedule and executed everything perfectly- bubbles coming out of the church, pictures at the Statehouse, dozens of candles lit at the reception, a guest appearance by Brutus, milk and cookies passed around, and more. It was a perfect day because of Jennifer.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Something to Remember Events's reply:

You are so sweet Erika! It was a true pleasure to work with you and see your joy on your wedding day!

Steve · Married on 09/24/2016

Steve Martin in "Father of the Bride" had nothing on me as I assumed the financing of my daughter's wedding. As expenditures escalated, so did my blood pressure. The final straw was when my daughter asked to have a wedding planner. I thought this expense was an extravagance we could do without. However, my daughter was finishing law school out of state, studying for the bar exam, and starting a new job in addition to getting married. So I agreed, and I am so glad I did. We hired Jennifer from StR Events and she was fantastic! She took care of everything from contacting vendors to organizing, down to the minute, the entire wedding day. She even helped me with a malfunctioning tux! I consider the cost of securing Jennifer an investment in my daughter's happiness- she was free to completely enjoy the love of her new husband, her family, and her friends who shared this special day with us. Thank you, Jennifer, for making a father's wish come true!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you for sharing your perspective, we are there to advocate and help the parents along the way as well! You have such a lovely family - it was a pleasure to work with your daughter, and gain a friend along the way!

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

I can’t say enough great things about Michelle and Something to Remember! We hired StR for day-of coordination, plus a several other planning services (so somewhere between day of and full package). As very busy people who planned an out of state wedding, Michelle was a life saver in so many ways. Michelle was amazing at giving us guidance on all the planning elements we had left, helping us define and carry out our vision for décor and the overall “look” of the wedding, giving us great suggestions for our remaining vendors, organizing all the many details and logistics involved in a big wedding, and of course making sure the day ran perfectly! One of the best things was having someone on our team who was a wedding expert - Michelle was always willing to answer any questions, no matter how big or how small, and she was full of great advice without ever being “pushy.” She was also just fun to talk to!

We also loved having Michelle as a go-between for some of our vendors. Even though our reception location came with a coordinator, it was invaluable having someone on our team whose top priority was our best interests and who could advocate for us in any situations that came up (and we had several situations come up with the reception location that Michelle was critical in helping us navigate!).

Our wedding was perfect. Absolutely beautiful, as stress free for us and our families as it possibly could have been, and above all really felt like “us,” and we have Michelle to thank. We are highly organized, list-making people, and there’s no way our wedding could have been half as nice or half as stress free without Michelle and her team. Our only regret is not hiring StR sooner so we could have spent less time feeling super stressed out wedding planning and more time feeling like everything was under control. We can honestly say it was the best money we spent on the whole wedding by far, and we would shout our recommendation for Michelle and StR from the rooftops!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with both of you, as well as your families, to make your day so special!

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

One of our best decisions was hiring Jennifer and Michelle of StR Events as our day-of coordinators…we can’t say enough good things about them!! As a fellow professional in the wedding industry, I was looking for the best of the best and they exceeded our expectations! During the planning process, we talked on a consistent basis about specific tasks, to do lists, wedding week timelines and vendor details – in doing so, they kept us on track and helped us execute our dream wedding. During the actual wedding day, their professionalism and organizational skills were on point. Thank you both for helping us feel relaxed and well taken care of - we can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Something to Remember Events's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review - we were so excited to work with another wedding vendor and help make your wedding day perfect! You were so detailed and so creative in everything you planned - it was a pleasure to coordinate the day!