address, Lewis Center, OH 43035 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Perfect Events

I am Larissa Aparecida Smith.

I am a party planner, marketer, and designer with big dreams. Perfect Events was created and we started to offer personalized and magical parties for children, and now also perfect weddings. The wedding domain is a new field for us. We always accept new challenges and this field is a market that we want to merge and adapted our business to join our special day.

We started thinking about the wedding market once our decoration and items for movie/film was required for rehearsal. We have a whole set up to adapt a movie night for that special film that getters memories for the groom and bride. Also, we set up special places inside or outside the venue for kids, with cards and toys that moms can have a break with their kids. Most venues are not adapt for kids and our special area with toys, cozy and comfortable area for the parents to feel safe and happy that kids will also enjoy your special day.

Another area that we've to do a lot is a bachelorette slumber party! With a cute decoration that is always up to the bride to decide the theme. For friends and bridesmaids, we will give you the decoration, game ideas, joy, and memories!

One of our strong fields in these areas is bridal shower decor. It is outside our inside we can set up the decoration with the theme you want. Always with delicate thoughts and items that are focus on your moments and we know how important every item is in important moments like this, all items are part of your future special memories. We care and we'll love to be part of them.

Ya wanna know what lights me up? - Making people feel happy, bring magical memories to the comfort of your home or venue. Give you the stress-free you so deserve. Being a parent can be so hard and challenging sometimes, that I love being able to make your life easier. That special moment cannot be forgotten just because you were tired, or your life was so busy that you forgot about it, or because you ran out of ideas or time to plan. We are here to make dreams come true and I need you to let me be part of it. We will bring everything to you so you and your family can enjoy magical moments that will last a lifetime. When you look at me with a smile on your face and tell me that your party was perfect…I will consider my job done. See you soon!

Follow Perfect Events on

Team of Perfect Events

Lidia Gilliland

Lidia Gilliland

Assistant

At your party, Lidia will be assisting with the organization and preparing the details for your special day. Ahead of the time she will study the local and arrange all items to look just as required by the Bride and Groom. She is a very hard working assistant and she accomplishing very well achieving the goal of the day.

+ More Details