125 S. Yearling Ave, New Albany, OH 43054 Map · Phone number

About Aisle & Co

A DETAILED PLAN FOR THE BIGGEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. FROM STATIONARY AND MENU CHOICES TO STEAMING DRESSES AND DAY OF COORDINATION, THE LADIES AT AISLE & CO. WILL BE BESIDE YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY... UGLY CRYING RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.Areas

e9f07f51317f41f2 kiss
Bouquet
Bouquet
Groom and his groomsmen
Groom and his groomsmen
e9f07f51317f41f2 kiss

11 Reviews for Aisle & Co

Amy Weisman · Married on 09/28/2019

The easiest and best decision you'll make!

Booking Aisle and Co for our month-of planning was easily the best decision and investment we made during the entire planning process. We had a pretty big challenge for them – we got married 90 minutes from Columbus on my family farm, where we had never had a big event before. The month before the wedding, and even the few days leading up to it, I had basically no stress. They took care of everything! Natasha even came all the way out for our rehearsal. But the day of the wedding was really where they blew us away. I was on cruise control and seriously don’t know what I would have done without Natasha and Rebecca. Their real magic came when a giant storm rolled in, pouring rain onto and into our tent, with a wind that literally lifted the 3 ft metal tent poles out of the ground, almost taking the tent flying across the field. I obviously thought our wedding was ruined and we were going to spend the rest of the night in the hospital. But thanks to Natasha and Rebecca, we were sitting back down eating dinner again after a few minutes. There are so many other amazing examples I could share of how vital they were, but I’ll just say if you are deciding whether or not the investment of a month-of planner is worth it, it absolutely is. And Aisle and Co will also be the best decision you’ll make too!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kara

Kara Hansell · Married on 05/26/2019

Natasha + Aisle & Co are the Best!

Planning a wedding in Columbus remotely from Chicago, I knew I needed a full-service wedding planner to help with the day-to-day, even though I myself am an extremely Type A planner myself. My family and I talked to multiple wedding planners while trying to figure out who to use, but the second we met Natasha we all unanimously knew she was the one we wanted to move forward with. Her software to keep everything organized immediately impressed my parents, and her excitement about my vision and her ideas on how to take my random thoughts and make them a reality impressed me, and her energy and personality really vibed with my now husband.

It was definitely a crazy year- Natasha had some extremely sad family circumstances that she was dealing with throughout almost the entirety of our wedding planning. That being said, despite all of that (and it was a lot), she was always willing to answer my texts or calls, provide feedback or recommendations for various vendors I was considering, or even to spend hours (okay, likely actually days) trying to track down a very specific lighting fixture that I had in mind from an inspirational photo I had shown her and wanted to incorporate into the design. As a self-admitted very high-maintenance client who demanded a lot of attention, she provided me with what I needed despite everything going on in her own life. We had a few situations throughout the planning process in which vendors who we were using bailed on things last minute, and Natasha was always able to find a solution, whether it was by calling in a favor with her vast connections in the local wedding community or finding someone else completely who could get the job done quickly. Those are the times when you realize how important having a wedding planner truly is.

A huge benefit to working with Natasha is her kickass team who will help out throughout the process behind the scenes. Her number 2, Courtney, is amazing (if Natasha’s not available as she only takes a limited amount of weddings per year- I’d also recommend her any day) and was referred to as the groomsmen at the wedding as a “Boss B” when trying to coordinate everyone for the rehearsal- she gets stuff done. Shayla and Andi are also fabulous with the details and organization. Another large benefit is her rentals—working with her as a planning client gives you access to all of her fabulous goods ranging from bars to LED candles.

My wedding day was literally everything I could have imagined and more. Everything ran smoothly (and the things that didn’t were fixed before I found out about them due to Natasha’s quick problem solving). All my vendors commented on how hardworking & diligent she was on the big day from everything from timelines to staging photos to blocking random people from interrupting our first look. Design-wise, she was able to take all my comments throughout the planning process and create an event that was not only visually stunning but also that embodied my husband and I perfectly.

I could go on and on about how Natasha made my wedding the best day ever but alas, there are word limits on these things. Take my word for it- if you book Aisle & Co for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

I can't even begin to describe what a blessing it has been to work with Courtney over the past few months! From amazing vendor recommendations, to general guidance throughout the planning process, she is the main reason I stayed sane in the crazy weeks leading up to my wedding.

On the day-of, we had a potential catastrophe with the florist (whom I picked myself, I will add), but Courtney & Tiffany didn't miss a beat. On top of their numerous day-of responsibilities, they turned into emergency floral designers and knocked the ball out of the park. They worked SO hard to make sure the vision I had been planning came to life but they also made sure that I was personally being taken care of all day long and that I felt like a queen for the day - as all brides should. ;)

I have heard nothing but praise for Courtney & Tiffany from all of my family and friends. The day couldn't have been more perfect and we owe it all to them. On top of it all, I now have a new friend in Courtney and I'll never be able to thank her enough for making our big day so magical and dreamy!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Award

Aisle & Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4