Ericka Greene Events

Columbus, OH View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Ericka Greene Events is a wedding planning business that is based in Columbus, Ohio. Ericka has been providing exceptional services to her clients since 2017. Her goal is to tailor each occasion to suit the preferences of her customers and, in the case of weddings, betrothed couples. She always goes above and beyond to offer a high standard of hospitality, creating atmospheres that are conducive to outstanding celebrations.

Ericka Greene Events has a number of services available for a range of needs. These include day-of coordination, timeline creation, floral and design consultation, and vendor acquisition. Ericka is also pleased to provide support through other forms. If couples need someone to cheer them on she can fill the role and if they need a patch sewn in an accidental tear, she can do that too. With all the bases covered, Ericka’s comprehensive services can be just the ticket to a successful wedding event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

• Katey
    Katey L. Married on 12/04/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST wedding planning decision we made!

Hiring Ericka as our Day-Of-Coordinator was hands down the best decision we made when planning our wedding. I can’t believe I even considered trying to do it on my own. She was able to make this perfectionist feel totally at peace on my wedding day. She truly exhibited every quality you could possibly want in a wedding coordinator. It was the greatest gift to be able to 110% enjoy the day and not have to worry about the logistics of anything. Our family was able to relax and enjoy it as well. Every conversation I’ve had with a family member about the wedding has included them telling me that they “loved Ericka and her assistant (Miranda) so much”. We all go on and on about how thankful we are for her. She is not only incredible at her job and very professionally competent, but she is also just an amazing human that cares for her clients and has a huge heart. I would encourage my friends and family to book her for their own weddings in a heartbeat. THANK YOU, ERICKA!
    Jordan L. Married on 10/09/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ericka is the cheerleader every bride needs!

Ericka was such a delight to work with! I realized early in the wedding planning process that I was going to need some help after some pretty devastating life events. I interviewed several wedding planners, but Ericka's enthusiasm and genuine joy won me over. I hired EGE for Day-Of, Design, and Vendor Coordination in January 2021 for my October 2021 wedding. Ericka compiled vendors for me to look over, joined vendor meetings, and generally supported this bride that is awful at making decisions. Whenever I felt stressed or overwhelmed with the process, her confidence and cheerleading enthusiasm comforted me. I also ended up choosing her new floral business fleur. by Ericka Greene Events for my flowers and WOW! They were absolutely gorgeous!!

Ericka and her assistant made our big day feel so easy and seamless - checking in to see if I or my bridesmaids needed anything; beautifully honoring my recently passed Mom and Grandmother; extending our time at the end of the night when I wanted to dance a little longer; even repairing a groomsman's torn pants at the last minute! She was always ready and willing to do whatever needed to be done to help, with a big smile and infectious energy. I highly recommend hiring EGE for any part of your wedding planning process!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

address Columbus, OH, 43201
Location of (Ericka Greene Events)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding