Scottsdale, AZ 85257 Map · Phone number

About Your Perfect Day Weddings and Events

Your Perfect Day is one of Arizona’s premiere boutique wedding and event planning companies .
Why choose a wedding coordinator? Wedding coordinators take care of all your wedding day needs so your friends and family can relax and enjoy Your Perfect Day!

Follow Your Perfect Day Weddings and Events on

Table set-up with flower centerpiece
73acdd46e799f479 1328314394796 0046

19 Reviews for Your Perfect Day Weddings and Events

Christina · Married on 10/15/2016

Christy was exceptional at our event and all of the planning that led up to our event. We threw a very last minute corporate holiday event for about 350 employees and their spouses and Christy was able to coordinate all of our vendors and day of activities with ease. She has a great network with very professional vendors that have the same high level of customer service that she does. Christy has a high attention to detail and this transcended very well into a high level of execution the day of our event! I am so pleased that Christy helped to coordinate our event . . . it definitely would not have been as successful without her help! In the end, our employees are still talking about how much fun they had at this event, even 6 months later!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Christy was BY FAR the best investment we made for our wedding! She made sure that this day was absolutely flawless and perfect! Several people initially discouraged me from hiring a planner as we were running tight on our budget, however everyone agreed afterwards that Christy was worth every penny spent AND MORE. Even my husband said he was so impressed with Christy and so glad she was there to make sure everything ran smoothly! I actually only hired Christy for her "day-of" services, but she did SO much more than that without even batting an eye! She met with me twice in person before our big day, she exchanged countless emails/texts/calls with me (and not just me... my mom, my husband, my vendors, the event coordinator...), and she did so always with a sunny disposition. Additionally, Christy helped me several months in advance with vendor suggestions, decor research, and putting together a timeline down to the minute well in advance of our wedding day. She was so on top of all of my vendors, our contracts, and even our wedding party! Throughout the whole process, Christy treats you as if she is helping one of her best friends plan her wedding. She seemed personally invested throughout the whole thing and even after-the-fact, ensuring that my husband and I had a beautifully decorated room to retreat to on our first night as husband and wife! One of the MANY things that really stood out about Christy was our rehearsal - we happened to get married on the only rainy/windy day in April in AZ. Christy was so awesome about calming my nerves and keeping us focused on what really mattered. She even went out on the night of the rehearsal and found hurricanes for us, so we could still go forward with our unity candle despite the wind! That was way beyond her job description, but she offered to help us with this anyways because you can tell she genuinely cares. In the end, the rain cleared and the sun came out... and it truly was perfect .. thanks to Christy!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

We planned our wedding from New York. Christy and her team made the planning process and the wedding itself absolutely flawless and PERFECT. My husband is a worrier, he finds something to worry about always--but Christy didn't leave room for anything to complain about!!! He walked around all day saying "where is Christy?", "let's ask Christy". From the moment we started working together 10 months ago finding vendors (who were all AMAZING), to working with the resort where we had the wedding to make sure everything was planned perfectly, to navigating our very demanding families, to making sure we and our wedding party knew where and when to be during the day of the wedding, to making us feel like guests at our own wedding, and finally to coming back to our room to see it beautifully and romantically decorated with all of our belongings having made it back to the room, Christy was amazing.

No question was too stupid, no favor too big.

She really made it our "perfect day"!!!!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Your Perfect Day Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Scottsdale, 85257 See on map