Austin, TX 78617 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800

About You Are My True

You are a couple looking for more than a person to show up on your wedding day and snap a few photos. You're looking for someone to celebrate alongside you. You want someone who gets genuinely excited when you find the perfect shoes to go with your dress, and goes gaga over your color palette. You're looking for photographers who will treat you like rock stars at your engagement session, and royalty at your bridal. You're looking for someone who will listen to every detail of your wedding and capture all the small things that mean the world to you. You believe that photos from today can look timeless. You even think getting your photo taken should be fun. You want someone who will meet with you every time you have a question, and check in from time to time just to be sure things are going great.

You want someone who knows your wedding as well as you do, so you can forget about them on your wedding day. You want photographers who might just shed a few tears during your ceremony. And when it's all over and you've started your new adventure, you want someone who will sit down with you for as long as it takes to create the perfect album.

Welcome to You Are My True. We're going to get along famously.

Follow You Are My True on

kathrynshawn001

19 Reviews for You Are My True

• Angelica

Angelica Beker · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible, unique photos done by an extremely talented duo!

Amy and Nathan are not only amazing photographers, but also amazing people! We first saw Amy and Nathan's photos on Instagram and there was something about them that made them so beautiful and so unique. We booked Amy and Nathan for our wedding because of all of phone consultations we had with photographers, we felt the most comfortable with Amy and Nathan. We loved that they are 2 married people who capture the beautiful moments of 2 other people getting married. We did our engagement photos with them and loved every moment of it. My husband and I had never done professional pictures together -- Amy and Nathan made us feel so comfortable and helped us know "what to do" during our pictures. We laughed so much and had an amazing time! The engagement pictures turned out so beautiful. Our wedding, Amy and Nathan captured EVERY single detail and they did it in a way that you forgot they were even there. I don't know how they do it, but they are phenomenal. We loved working with them! Our wedding photos were absolutely perfect and had the beautiful, unique feel we had hoped for. They also did an amazing job capturing candid photos, as we did not want a ton of posed photos. We received SO many compliments on our wedding photos! If you're looking for incredible photos that capture the beautiful moments of your wedding day, do yourself a favor and book with these incredible photographers!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Erin

Erin DeRoy · Married on 06/08/2019

Amy and Nathan are PHENOMENAL!

Not only were they super easy to work with, but our photos came out absolutely beautiful. We’ve gotten so many compliments about how amazing each and every photo turned out and we could not be more pleased. Also, we barely noticed their presence at our wedding (in the best way possible), but they were still able to capture every single moment! We’re so thankful that we hired You Are My True for our wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely perfect!!

I look at my wedding photos every single day! The tones, the vibes, the people!!!! Amy and Nathan are the most incredible souls!! They captured everything beautifully!!! Best decision we ever made was choosing these two to capture our wedding!! They got the best shots from all the angles!! Their technique is absolutely stunning. They made all of our dreams come true! I will Cherish these photos forever. They not only captured every moment so perfectly, they provided peace of mind during our entire wedding adventure!! All the love for YouAreMyTrue, forever!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Award

You Are My True FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Modern Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working a wedding with Nathan & Amy Russell in Marfa recently. Their easy going & fun nature coupled with their passion about photography makes for an excellent combination! They work exceptionally well together and did a fantastic job of both wedding photography and managing their photo booth. I can't wait to work with them again!

• Austin, TX, 78617 See on map
    Location of (You Are My True)