Del Valle, TX 78617 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800

About You Are My True

You are a couple looking for more than a person to show up on your wedding day and snap a few photos. You're looking for someone to celebrate alongside you. You want someone who gets genuinely excited when you find the perfect shoes to go with your dress, and goes gaga over your color palette. You're looking for photographers who will treat you like rock stars at your engagement session, and royalty at your bridal. You're looking for someone who will listen to every detail of your wedding and capture all the small things that mean the world to you. You believe that photos from today can look timeless. You even think getting your photo taken should be fun. You want someone who will meet with you every time you have a question, and check in from time to time just to be sure things are going great.

You want someone who knows your wedding as well as you do, so you can forget about them on your wedding day. You want photographers who might just shed a few tears during your ceremony. And when it's all over and you've started your new adventure, you want someone who will sit down with you for as long as it takes to create the perfect album.

Welcome to You Are My True. We're going to get along famously.

Follow You Are My True on

16 Reviews for You Are My True

libby · Married on 07/23/2017

Among the thousands of decisions that occur when planning a wedding, picking YouAreMyTrue Photography was one of the best my husband and I made. Nathan and Amy constantly went above and beyond the call of duty and always with grace and good humor. They were always in contact and always responded to emails (something I can’t say about most vendors). I truly felt like they took the time to get to know us as a couple. On their website when they say they are story-tellers, they mean it. When we got our completed pictures delivered- looking through them was like living the day over again. Every moment and piece of joy had been captured and reflected. Our wedding day was accompanied by a large summer storm that knocked all the power out at our venue but Nathan and Amy never once seemed flustered or concerned. On the contrary, each went above and beyond to stay a bright light and share their years of professional wisdom to help keep things moving forward. But more importantly, they kept capturing memories. Even though the day had to take several different turns, Nathan and Amy kept capturing the day as it occurred- even as they helped with the changes. Working with these two was easy and uplifting. I cannot recommend them ENOUGH. Choose them for your big day and it will be the easiest vendor decision you have to make.

• W

Windnie · Married on 05/28/2016

The photographs speak for themselves. They are beautiful and honest, just like their tagline. Nathan and Amy were a breeze to work with, which is just one less thing to worry about in the hectic wedding planning process. It was super hot and humid on my wedding day and it ended up storming that night. They made sure we were well taken care of and still got amazing photos in the short period of time we had to catch the light. They are worth the investment and I couldn't be more thrilled with their professionalism and the outcome of our photos!!

Kelly · Married on 02/07/2015

Nathan and Amy are amazing photographers and people! I met Nathan for a meet/greet when I was deciding between photographers and immediately knew that he and Amy were the right choice. They were professional and prompt in responses, incredibly organized on the day of, and were so relaxed even in the midst of family chaos and directing people. Looking back at our pictures still gives me chills. I couldn't be happier with how they captured our special day. My only regret was not hiring them to capture our rehearsal dinner!!!

Award

You Are My True FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Modern Moments Event Planning
    Modern Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working a wedding with Nathan & Amy Russell in Marfa recently. Their easy going & fun nature coupled with their passion about photography makes for an excellent combination! They work exceptionally well together and did a fantastic job of both wedding photography and managing their photo booth. I can't wait to work with them again!

• Del Valle, TX 78617 See on map