St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number

About Wyndham

Welcome to the newly renovated Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands as the setting for your dream wedding experience!
We look forward to helping you to plan your romantic dream wedding for just the two of you, or a grand event to include many guests. Here at the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa, you may choose from one of our 2 breathtaking locations for your ceremony. The privacy of our St. John Terrace includes a lovely gazebo located above the turquoise waters, with a view of neighboring St. John and the British Virgin Islands. Or you may prefer a romantic ceremony on the beach with swaying palm trees and your feet in the sand. Which ever you choose, it will be an experience to cherish! For a view of these two locations Check out our Wedding Album on www.sugarbayweddings.com
Looking forward to planning your wedding of a lifetime.

WeddingPhotos031
WeddingPhotos063
WeddingPhotos020

13 Reviews for Wyndham

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2011

The Sugar Bay Resort & Spa made our destination wedding dreams a reality. The terrace where we had our ceremony on July 5,2011 was perfect! It was such a pleasure working with our wedding planner Monica Paul who far exceeded our expectations of what a wedding can be. I would highly recommend both the Sugar Bay Resort and our planner to anyone looking for a destination wedding. They took care of every detail so My husband and I could just enjoy our day. I can't wait to return on our first anniversary.

Sent on 07/19/2011
  • Matt&Gina09

Gina · Married on 11/14/2009

The entire staff at Wyndham made my wedding spectacular. Brian was great with working with my vision and setting up our event. Naomi took over to coordinate and everything was seamless. The ceremony & reception was perfect, everything I envisioned for my wedding day. The food was excellent and everyone raved that it was the best they'd ever had a wedding (we had the Sea Bass and Portabella Filet). They set up my decorations just as I had hoped and all of the flowers, cake and other little touches were perfect. It is really scary to do a destination wedding and leave the most important day of your lives in the hands of strangers, but they really pulled through and did a phenomenal job.

The DJ, bartender and servers were all great. Prompt with service and friendly.

My only complaint would have been that it was abnormally hot and humid during our stay with no breeze, so some fans would have been nice during the reception. Although I can't really call that a complaint as they usually never deal with that issue.

Sent on 11/24/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2008

Naomi the wedding coordinator at the Wyndham is WONDERFUL to work with. My wedding was spectacular!

Sent on 10/21/2008

Award

Wyndham FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

• Paradise Pictures
    Paradise Pictures Wedding Photographers

The Wyndham is an awesome spot for getting married. They have a wonderful down island / St. John view from the terrace and also a lovely beach for their events. The food is always great and their staff do a professional job every time. Eric Johnson / Paradise Pictures

• St Thomas, 00802 See on map