About Windcatcher Photography

Hi! My name is Chao. I'm a photographer based in NYC. I strive for beauty and sincerity with my works. During engagement sessions, I capture couples' sweet interactions. For weddings, I use my camera to document moments and tell stories.

I offer various packages (anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours of service) for different needs.

$875 6 hour wedding package includes at least 175 individually edited and color corrected high quality photos on usb flash drive

For more information about different packages and pricing please visit www.windcatcherphotography.com/pricing

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (4)
Albums (4)
Wedding Portraits (3)
Liability Insurance (2)

Chao did such amazing job photographing our wedding this past July! From the moment we had our introductory phone call to the day of the wedding Chao went above and beyond what we ever even expected. The photos are beautiful and captured both the formal and more silly parts of the wedding (and my husband and I both LOVE the dance floor photos). He even helped the groomsmen with their boutonnieres! I would recommend Chao to anyone looking for a professional, relaxed, and hardworking photographer who is amazing at their craft!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Chao is awesome! I booked him for a anniversary party my husband and I had in Jamesport, NY. He was wonderful to work with from start to finish. He went above and beyond my expectations. The photos he took were amazing!! But not only were his compositions artistic and interesting, he captured moments with family and I that were candid and unscripted. Capturing emotion that was only there for a second but he didn't miss it. He was professional, punctual, even arriving early to the church, and sending us a few finished shots only days after the party when I was desperate to see some. He got every important moment without me even realizing he was snapping a shot. He was always present if you wanted to ask him to take a photo but not intrusive. He could see when you were engaged in conversation and would wait patiently until he could direct the photo. I can't say enough about what I great choice he was and if you are thinking of hiring him you will be nothing but happy that you did!

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/13/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We've had so many positive experiences with Windcatcher Photography. Our couples always have a great time with them and the photos that we've seen are beautiful! Always a pleasure.

Events

Windcatcher Photography is a wedding photographer from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, Manhattan, and Brooklyn. Windcatcher Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the New York wedding industry for many years. We specialize in wedding photography.