NYC, New York, NY 10128 Map · Phone number

William West Studio 5
  • Dominika

Dominika Dec · Married on 01/14/2019

Had a fantastic time

I'm not a fan of having my pictures taken, but William made us both feel really comfortable. I know we have some great photos coming to us soon.

Sent on 01/23/2019

William West Studio's reply:

Hi Dominika. Good to hear from you! Thank you for a great day! I loved working with you and everyone. Talk to you soon!

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

*UPDATE* We received our pictures from Will and they are more beautiful than we could have imagined. He perfectly captured the feeling of the day and did an amazing job! Thank you so much!

Thank you, Will, for giving us such a wonderful experience! We reiterated many times that we wanted a mostly candid photography experience for our special day and Will delivered! There were no corny posed pictures and from the few pictures I've seen so far, everything looks beautiful and natural. We loved working with Will and would recommend him to anyone and everyone! We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    William West Studio 6
    William West Studio 7
    William West Studio 8

William West Studio's reply:

Thank you for a great day!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

Exactly what we wanted

We came across William West online and viewed his work on Instagram and knew pretty quickly that his work is what we were looking for in our wedding day photos. We wanted everything about the wedding day to be relaxed and a bit go-with-the-flow, but with style. We asked Will to focus less on getting the structured and staged photos and instead to just capture the energy of the evening, and he really excelled at that. We do have quite a few group photos and they're wonderful so if those are a priority for your day, I have no doubt he'd capture that, but for us we loved the joyous and spontaneous nature of his work that we saw. The day goes by so quickly, and while you try to enjoy and live in every moment, it's very special to have photos that document fun moments you may have missed, or wish you could see again, and that's what Will's photos from our day convey. He's professional and courteous and quite honestly I'm not sure how he got many of the shots, because he moves so stealthily around the room! We would highly recommend him - we planned our wedding in a very short amount of time (11 weeks) and we really lucked out across the board with our vendors.

Sent on 11/25/2018

William West Studio's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much! I loved working with you and Liam and being a part of your day. Thank you again!!

• NYC New York, New York, 10128 See on map