Do you want more pricing details?
On WeddingWire since 2017
White Horse Ranch is a fully functioning, 80+ acre ranch wedding venue in Lakeland, Florida. With sprawling pastures, a picturesque pond, and, of course, a horse-boarding barn and riding facility packed with the most gorgeous horses. All this combines to make White Horse Ranch Venue the perfect place to take the most memorable photos for any and all occasions!
Due to Hot Florida Sun and Rain, the Venue is closed April-September.
What started as an authentic horse boarding ranch has transformed into one of Lakeland's most beautiful outdoor venues. The 80+ acre ranch provides an escape from the busy world and out onto the relaxing pastures of a hidden gem within the city. The beauty of the ranch is enough to make any wedding day picture perfect but combine that with all the wedding package amenities and our premier vendors and you will see why we consistently receive praise from our couples and guests.
White Horse Ranch Venue offers an expansive covered reception space called the chandelier barn area offers a covered area perfect to host a party of up to 400 guests, a breathtaking tree line, and a picturesque pond along with the following amenities...
- Bridal & Groom Suites These rooms were custom-built and designed specifically for the bridal party. Both the bridal and groom suites create an elegant experience to get ready with your friends and family.
- General Store The general store area is a functioning feeding room that creates some of the most beautiful imagery for you and your groom to capture photos.
- Fire Pit One of the best parts of the venue is the ability to kick back at the fire pit during the reception. You will be sure to catch a friend lounging over here once or twice throughout the evening.
- Main Stage Are you more of a live band person, or a DJ person? Either way, our main stage provides optimum space for you to provide entertainment at the reception.
- Catering Shed The perfect place for your caterer to prepare, set up, and maintain the dining experience for you and your guests.
- Cocktail Area What makes for a better time than a cocktail area connected to the main stage to share the experience of music and dancing?!
Booking Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays starting at $8500.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
White Horse Ranch Venue frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
- Cake Cutting
- Wedding Cake
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Outside Vendors
- Aisle Markers
- Aisle Runners
- Audio Equipment
- Chair Covers
- Dance Floor
- Photo booth
- Tent Accessories