227 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About Whispers at Pink Dot

Welcome to Whispers at Pink Dot Beauty Bar! Located conveniently in the heart of the downtown retail district, Whispers and Pink Dot Beauty Bar collaborate to provide all your beauty needs. The third floor is where hair magic happens! Know as The Hive and home to Whispers at Pink Dot, this is the salon level.

I have dedicated myself to exceeding my client's expectations. With countless years of experience, I offer a positive salon experience in a comfortable setting. Pink Dot Beauty Bar is Charleston's preferred location for wedding services for the bride, her attendants (including Grooms and Groomsmen) as well as parents, relatives and other guests! Our team of professionals are skilled at creating a wedding day of beauty especially for you! We'll work with you and the members of your party to ensure each detail is addressed.

Contact us at 843-577-6516 or send us an e-mail at Whispers4@juno.com!

• Dolled Up Charleston, LLC
pear 0100
u
heatherbride3

3 Reviews for Whispers at Pink Dot

I don't have enough good things to say about our stay at Wentworth. Truly one of the best experiences in places to stay. The staff was wonderful, the room beautiful, the food exquisite. Such a beautifully kept mansion! We loved happy hour and the round the clock 'treats' for the guests. I also recommend checking out Circa 1886 for dinner! Wentworth was our favorite part of our honeymoon!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/26/2011

Love you guys! We pretty much stormed the salon with 15 women and these ladies made magic happen. Not only did we look great but they coordinated us even though we had so many requests, changes, etc. They pulled it off flawlessly. My stylist - Sabriam was amazing. I came in 3 days early for a trial, had a few pictures and she made exactly what I was looking for and didn't even know it. She changed up what I had in the pictures to suit me. She was amazing!!! They came recommended from another bride and now I will recommend them to anyone else. Very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2012

Ask for Katy! She does and awesome job and is just so easy to be around! She did my hair for my wedding and I was so happy with it... it was exactly the look I was going for. My bridesmaids and mother also had their hair done by some of the other stylists, and everyone's hair looked great! We had time blocked off until 2:30, but most of us were ready to go an hour ahead of time, which was really great. My one gripe was that my sister, who was my maid of honor, didn't finish until 3pm. The stylist began working on her at noon, as soon as we got there. On a day where we were on a tight schedule, added with the fact that my sister was the one doing my makeup, this became a point of stress. Her hair did look beautiful though. Other than that, all of the girls were a real pleasure to work with and we really enjoyed the experience! I would recommend them to other brides, and actually plan to start coming here to have my hair cut!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Whispers at Pink Dot FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 227 Meeting Street Charleston, 29401 See on map
    Location of (Whispers at Pink Dot)