You.OnlyBetterMakeUpArtistry

Myrtle Beach, SC View map Visit website

I have been a Make Up Artist for over 20 years. In addition to Bridal Make Up, my career as a freelance Make Up Artist gave me the opportunity to work with modeling agencies, actors, advertising and entertainment personalities.

As a Bridal Make Up Artist I want to help make this the most special day of her life. I want my Brides to feel confident and beautiful and to radiate a glow of love and excitement on her wedding day.

My goal is always to create a timely, classically beautiful Make Up. No trendy Make Up. So your look / photos will never feel / look dated.

Look like yourself~ a more beautiful and more polished version of yourself.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Miriam
    Miriam G. Married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend!

Peggy is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend her for any bride looking for a makeup artist. I am very picky about my makeup and my husband said his only request was that I didn’t have a “face caked with makeup” for the wedding. I did a makeup trial with numerous makeup artists in the Myrtle Beach area and I chose Peggy because I loved how she made my makeup look natural and beautiful at the same time. It was truly “me only better.” My husband told me numerous times during our wedding how great my makeup looked. She not only does wonderful makeup, she also is punctual and the sweetest person. Thanks so much Peggy for making my wedding day makeup everything I ever dreamed of and more!

You.OnlyBetterMakeUpArtistry's reply:

Thank you so much Miriam for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and I wish you and your Husband the very best in your future together! Peggy
    Janet J. Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome professional

Could not have been happier with the service we received from Peggy! She was knowledgeable, cheerful and a please to work with during a high stress event. The wedding party was delighted with the end results and she truly did live up to her tag line, you, only better!

You.OnlyBetterMakeUpArtistry's reply:

Love this Janet, thank you so much! Gives me enormous satisfaction when my clients are happy. Everyone was a delight to work with and the photos showed a good time was had by all.
    Melanie S. Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding makeup

Peggy was amazing to work with! She is very flexible and accommodating and so easy to work with. She truly loves what she does and makes you feel comfortable throughout all of it. I was SO happy with my makeup for my wedding day! Can’t find anyone better than her!

You.OnlyBetterMakeUpArtistry's reply:

Thank you Melanie for taking the time to write these lovely words. Peggy ~ and congratulations again! The photos looked as if you all had a lot of fun!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Myrtle Beach, 29572
843-960-3238
Location of (You.OnlyBetterMakeUpArtistry)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding