Corina Silva Studios

Molalla, OR View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Hello... I am Corina Silva, a wedding photographer passionate about documenting meaningful moments in life.

My family and I recently relocated to a farm in the beautiful Oregon Valley, near Portland. Is being a dream! We enjoy quiet nights and abundandant beauty surrounding us.

Telling stories with my photography and capturing the magic of light with my lenses is a speciality of mine. Photography has been a passion to me as long as I can remember, and being part of such a special day in my couples lives means so much to me. I love telling love stories and capturing meaningful, curated and authentic images to be cherished forever. That's my passion!!!!!

My style is clean, natural and organic. I am a light and airy photographer, but also have a true light / color realistic style. I focus on small details to make any event unique, manteinning my work very consistent. Here are some of the items we offer in our packages:

- Up to 10 hrs Photography Packaging

- 2 Photographers All Digital Files

- Engagement Session

- Wedding album

But I am more than happy to customize a specific package to meet the bride's budget and needs.

Along with albums, digital files, and prints, I also offer my couples the following wedding photography items after their special day:

• Canvas
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Canvas
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Leah A. Married on 07/27/2021

We love Corina

Corina Silva is a photography artist who brings your event to life through her photos, long after it has ended. She captures the love and warmth as well as the joy. This is our fifth wedding together and the third wedding that she photographed. for this last one, she traveled and brought her heart to the event just the same.

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! Is such a honor being part of such special moments in you and your daugther's your lives!!!!!
  • Susan
    Susan T. Married on 06/20/2021

Amazing! 🤩

Corina did such an amazing job with our wedding and engagement photos! During the engagement photos she helped put together a color palette of what my husband and I should where that would best match with our engagement photo location. She then put the photos that we loved from our engagement session into a beautiful photo album to be used as our guest signing book which was perfect! 🥰 And during the wedding day she helped give everyone direction in how to pose or what she’s wanting us to do in certain photos which everyone loved! Then not even a month later she lets us know that she’s completed our wedding photos and they all look BREATHTAKING 😍 All our friends and family can’t stop gushing over our wedding photos, and how beautiful and light they all look. So if you’re still looking for a wedding photographer for your special day, my husband and I highly recommend Corina Silva Photography! She does such an amazing job, and will have your wedding photos look like they came out of a wedding magazine.

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Ohhhh my goodness Susan!!! Thank you so much for the sweetest review! It was awesome working with you and Jeff!
    Natasha R. Married on 05/29/2021

Unbelievably Amazing!

Corina made our dreams come true. She has an unbelievable amount of creativity, calmness and love that helps you feel absolutely comfortable during your session. My husband and I couldn’t be anymore than thankful for her and helping us with our maternity shoot. We highly recommend her. You will not regret it!

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Natasha!!!! It’s a dream and privilege to be part of one more important moment in your lives!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

You.OnlyBetterMakeUpArtistry You.OnlyBetterMakeUpArtistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Corina Silva. She is an outstanding Photographer and has so many talents and capabilities in regards to all aspects of weddings. She is creative and smart and one of the hardest working woman I have ever met! Peggy Boodro You.OnlyBetterMakeUpArtistry

Knotted Arrow Knotted Arrow Wedding Videographers

Corina and her work speaks for itself. She is by far the best photographer on the Myrtle Beach Coast and her quality and professionalism is unmatched. You won't regret hiring her for your wedding she's worth every penny!

RSG Event Designs RSG Event Designs Wedding Florists

We love working with Corina Silva Studios. They never disappoint with their vision.

17449 S Hwy 211 Molalla, OR, 97038
Location of (Corina Silva Studios)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding