Corina Silva Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Leah A. Married on 07/27/2021

We love Corina

Corina Silva is a photography artist who brings your event to life through her photos, long after it has ended. She captures the love and warmth as well as the joy. This is our fifth wedding together and the third wedding that she photographed. for this last one, she traveled and brought her heart to the event just the same.

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! Is such a honor being part of such special moments in you and your daugther's your lives!!!!!
  • Susan
    Susan T. Married on 06/20/2021

Amazing! 🤩

Corina did such an amazing job with our wedding and engagement photos! During the engagement photos she helped put together a color palette of what my husband and I should where that would best match with our engagement photo location. She then put the photos that we loved from our engagement session into a beautiful photo album to be used as our guest signing book which was perfect! 🥰 And during the wedding day she helped give everyone direction in how to pose or what she’s wanting us to do in certain photos which everyone loved! Then not even a month later she lets us know that she’s completed our wedding photos and they all look BREATHTAKING 😍 All our friends and family can’t stop gushing over our wedding photos, and how beautiful and light they all look. So if you’re still looking for a wedding photographer for your special day, my husband and I highly recommend Corina Silva Photography! She does such an amazing job, and will have your wedding photos look like they came out of a wedding magazine.

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Ohhhh my goodness Susan!!! Thank you so much for the sweetest review! It was awesome working with you and Jeff!
    Natasha R. Married on 05/29/2021

Unbelievably Amazing!

Corina made our dreams come true. She has an unbelievable amount of creativity, calmness and love that helps you feel absolutely comfortable during your session. My husband and I couldn’t be anymore than thankful for her and helping us with our maternity shoot. We highly recommend her. You will not regret it!

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Natasha!!!! It’s a dream and privilege to be part of one more important moment in your lives!
  • Rosiane
    Rosiane Married on 05/09/2021

The Best Photographer Ever!

Corina is absolutely perfect! No joking, she really is!
    She is a high level professional with an accurate taste for art, beauty and classy. She helped me through the wedding preparation process in order to guide me to make wise choices to achieve my dreamed wedding style. Because she knows what looks good on photos and it let me totally confident to be guided by her on my wedding day. All our photo sessions (engagement and wedding) went smooth and fun. Besides this all she is also super friendly and sweet. You can wire her blindfolded and your wedding will be amazing! I can’t stop looking to my photos and my feeling is that I made the right choice choosing this vendor! Photos is the only physical memory you will have after everything pass. You should be picky on that and you won’t have any regrets with Corina!
    Luana A. Married on 05/01/2021

experience 10/10

Very kind very professional, very caring and considerate! would recommend 10/10 great pictures!!
  • Feodora
    Feodora Married on 09/20/2020

Beautiful Pictures! (Engagement)

Corina is very professional and super easy to work with, and the bouquet in my pictures she arranged. Her style is casual and captures moments, not just posing so you get a really romantic feel. Exactly the photos I wanted!

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Feodora! Your pretty bouquet is one of the favorites I've made so far! So happy that you liked and wish you all the happiness in the world!
    Lore P. Married on 02/15/2020

Everything was Beautiful

Everything was beautiful, she is very responsible and do a great job! I’m very satisfied!

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Lorena! It was joyful to be part one more time of such a special moment in your lives!
    Shannon A. Married on 09/20/2019

Start to finish amazing

I found Corina on Instagram and immediately fell in love with her photography. I knew I had to make it work and am so glad I did. I like when photographers give direction to get the best shots and Corina was all in, she pulled my bridesmaids together with the best posing tips, we all took her pointers and implemented immediately for some amazing vibes. It was such a fun time shooting our pre-wedding details with Corina.
    Karissa M. Married on 06/27/2019

6/27/19 Wedding

Corina Silva Studios Photography was very helpful with providing information on how to make your wedding look well put together without spending a fortune. She was flexible and worked with our budget. Due to some timing issues we were not able to get some pictures we wanted, but what we did get were absolutely stunning! She is super talented and great to work with.

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Karissa thank you so much! I absolutely loved being part of your wedding day and it’s an honor to have met such a humble and sweet girl like you. With the two of you all the best in the world!!!
    Michal Married on 05/29/2018
    Corina was absolutely wonderful in capturing our wedding day! Her professionalism and flexibility, all with a warm smile was greatly appreciated throughout the planning, trials, and wedding day! Her work is high quality and artistic, was blown away!

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Thank you very much Michael! It was awesome being part of such a special day in your lives:)
    Caitlin Married on 04/14/2018
    Corina is simply fantastic. She and Stan photographed my wedding and hiring her was the best decision I could have made. Corina made me feel comfortable from the very beginning when we first met. She took the time to get to know me and my husband and explained what she does and all of the services that her company provides. She was always available to talk and answered all my questions. My recommendation is to let Corina do as much as you can. She will make your wedding look beautiful! Her products are amazing, stylish and classy - she only uses top-notch items. Corina is a true professional and she really cares about what she does. Her photography is amazing! I can't say enough great things about my experience with Corina.
    Looking at all my beautiful photographs makes me wish I could re-live that day again. Thank you so much Corina!
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 02/14/2018
    My experience with Corina's work and customer service delivery was beyond excellent. Not only she she delivered everything she offered but also went out of her way and did more. She was always available to talk to me about any concerns or questions I had about the wedding decor, flowers and etc. She even works with you if you have a certain budget. She cares about making her clients happy on their special day. The decor, the flowers and the pictures were excellent as well. She made the venue beautiful and made me feel like a princess. She's very organized and right on time. She even stayed longer than her original time that we paid for her and also made us a little album with our wedding pictures that I was able to show it to my family right after the wedding was over. I highly recommend her.
    Allison Married on 09/30/2017
    I absolutely adore Corina! She was a light in the whole wedding planning process. She was professional and accommodating in every way. Not only is her work absolutely stunning, but she is delightful to be around, always making those around her feel comfortable and at ease. On the day of the wedding, she was efficient and organized. She was able to wrangle our VERY large wedding party and get group photos in a very reasonable amount of time. Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!
    Natasha Married on 06/22/2017
    I am lost for words when it comes to a Corina Silva. She is beyond different in so many ways it's breathtaking. I have worked with many photographers in the past, and the second I came across Corina I was blown away. Her work is priceless, but worth every penny. Corina allows each and every one of her clients to feel comfortable and not like they are in a portrait style shoot. Hilarious as Corina can be, she is also professional and wise when it comes to her job. I would definitely reccomend having Corina as a photographer, maninly because she shoots higher than the stars, and even further.
    Mckenzie Married on 06/03/2017
    Corina was amazing to work with and made every step of the photography process so easy and fun! I would recommend her to anyone who wants amazing photos to last a life time ??
    Ana Married on 05/19/2017
    Corina was an amazing photographer, she knew exactly how to capture my perfect angles and was very patient and attentive during our shoot. I would definitely recommend her to my friends!
  • Felisha
    Felisha Married on 05/06/2017
    I loved Corina and her team so much! They did an amazing job from beginning to end. They were so attentive to all the wedding details and went above and beyond for us! I could not have asked for a better photographer on our special day!
    Lilia Married on 04/23/2017
    I want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
    It could not have been better. was wonderful! very happy!!
    Ali Married on 03/03/2017
    Corina is so kind and so generous. She is willing to pour out so much in order to make your day special! Her flowers are absolutely incredible. They far exceeded my expectations! She decorated my ceremony location and it was so tasteful and absolutely what I wanted. Highly recommend!
    Moran Married on 02/21/2017
    I had the honor to have this amazing photographer at my daughter bat mitzva and I couldn't be more happy
    You can feel the energy through the pictures
    She knew exactly what to photograph and everything came out perfect
    Combine her huge talent for decoration make our day just perfect thank you very much ?

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Thank you very much Moran!!!!
    your daughter's party was a blast! What a great energy:)
    Makisha Married on 11/26/2016
    Corina is absolutely amazing. Her work is awesome and words cannot express how truly grateful we were to have do our wedding pictures. From beginning to end she was very professional and caring. She helped me with the timeline of my wedding so that the photography portion would not interfere with us enjoying our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, she captured every moment and detail of our wedding. She took so many pictures and they are BEAUTIFUL. One of the most important vendors for a wedding is the photographer. The pictures capture the memories that will be cherished forever, so this is an investment you wouldn't want to skimp on. Her package prices are very reasonable in comparison to most other photographers. The details in her work are well worth every penny. I am so glad we were able to have Corina on our special day. Whenever we need professional photos in the future, she will be on speed dial!

Corina Silva Studios's reply:

Makisha, I am upon words! Thank you very much!!!! It was a pleasure having to known you an your family. Many blessings in your life:) See you in the future!
  • User2809729 2+ years ago
    Corina is hands down, the greatest ever. I feel blessed to have worked with her and have crossed paths with such an amazing woman. She is immeasurably talented, personable and i have memories in pictures to treasure for life because of her. We love Corina and feel certain you will too!!!
    Tia Married on 09/19/2016
    Corina's work speaks for itself!! Not only does she take gorgeous photos, she is extremely professional and has the sweetest personality. If you want amazing photos and a photographer that goes above and beyond to capture your memories, she is definately the one to do it!! I never thought my pictures would look so amazing!!

Thank you very much Tia!
    Skylar Married on 09/10/2016
    I could honestly go on for hours about Corina! I studied and researched photographers for months before my wedding and couldn't have been happier with my choice. Literally everything was perfect! She offered an amazing package within our budget and created the most beautiful pictures and albums that I'll cherish forever! My out of town family is already hoping to snag her for their weddings because of how thorough and just delightful she was! I'm very picky with photos and I truly could not be happier with Corina and the work she did for us.
    Jackie Married on 09/03/2016
    Corina was so wonderful. Her energy is like no other. From the moment i met Corina i felt a sense of relief and trust. She had the ability to get me to relax and feel comfortable in my skin. Because i planned our wedding in under 5 months and didn't receive my gown until the week before i was concerned i wouldn't have the chance to take my bridal portraits, but Corina made it happen and they came out stunning! Corina also has beautiful rentals which helped complete my wedding day vision. Our wedding day was so perfect and i couldn't have imagined it without Corina and her team. They were so much fun (Pablo even showed off his dance moves on the dance floor with some of my bridesmaids...i loved it!!). I cannot wait to relive our wedding day through our photos. I have no doubt that they will be amazing!