Ramona Nicolae Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ramona Nicolae Photography

#MyrtleBeachPhotographer #CharlestonPhotographer #WeddingPhotographer

Hi and thank you for stopping by!! I am a Better Business Bureau accredited Wedding Photographer based out of Myrtle Beach that adheres to a style that blends fine art and photojournalism with a touch of romance. Shooting weddings is incredibly exciting to me because  because I've always been drawn to people’s real emotions. Passion, creativity and high energy is what defines my style.

If you would like to see Ramona in action photographing wedding clients please watch this video and meet your wedding photographer! You will get a little bit more insight about how we do things, who our team is and the dynamic of our photoshoots.

No two weddings are alike which keeps things interesting and unique ! By booking only one event per day I am able to focus all my energy to insure personal attention , right time of day and individuality is achieved in every session. I make a connection with my clients because every wedding is as exciting to me as it is to them. I love to to truly capture the spirit and spontaneity of each event and tell Your story !

As an artist I am committed to recording your day through an exciting collection of images that capture your unique fairy tale. I serve the Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Wilmington and beyond.

Owner and chief photographer, Ramona Nicolae , will be the person you meet with and the lead photographer for your event, and will oversee the processing of your images and creation of your album.

Choose a complete package or design one to suit your needs as I don't mind to tailor a package to custom fit your wishes.  If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact me to set up a consultation. You can reach me at ramona.nicolae@gmail.com or by calling 843-446-5906 or using the contact form on my website at www.ramonanicolae.com

Thank you and many blessings to you in your future wedded journey !

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Ramona is a true professional from A to Z. She quickly responded to our request for a wedding package and catered it to our needs and wants. We ended up doing a split session over two days at two different locations. She responded to questions quickly and helped locate a good place for the second shoot. Incredibly professional, talented, friendly and just fun. She went out of her way for us even when she didn’t have to. Her pictures are stunning. Her website speaks for itself. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. We had so much fun with her. We are so happy we chose Ramona and we couldn’t be happier with our once in a lifetime pictures!

Profile Picture Anita , 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona is an excellent photographer who aims to please her clients. She is extremely professional and takes great pride in her photography. Ramona presented me with beautiful photos that I will forever cherish

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I came from out of state to get married on the beach. From the first time I called her she was very kind,confident, and detailed. She put a package together that catered to our needs. Although we had a simple beach wedding our pictures came out so outstanding and breathtaking. She made us and our family feel so comfortable in the process as well. I would highly recommend Ramona, she was absolutely wonderful to work with.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1477519322632 img2553 edit

Trash the Dress Session

$499.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Fir the first 10 couples that book their wedding starting Halloween week of 2016 we have a Scaryyyyy Great Deal of 30 min Trash the Dress session added to any package you choose :)
Available to the first 10 couples
#WW1ce7c7ee5e6a25c1

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Please Please check out Ramona Nicolae Photography! She is amazing. Your eyes will not lie, her work is always crisp and elegant. Highly recommend her for your big day:)!!!

Ramona is such a pleasure to work with, and an extremely wonderful person! Her work is creative and unique! I recommend letting Ramona make your day memorable!

Ramona is always a pleasure to work. We have been working with one another since 2010. She always presents a smile and positive attitude with the bride and groom. She is very creative and very flexible to capture the best memories for any couple. I would recommend Ramona Nicolae Photography for your family shoot, wedding, vow renewal, engagement or portrait. You will not be disappointed.

Events