Ramona Nicolae Photography Reviews

45 | Myrtle Beach, SC

45 Reviews for Ramona Nicolae Photography

45 Ramona Nicolae Photography Reviews

Allison · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Ramona was absolutely fantastic for our engagement shoot! She took the time to message me back quickly with answers to my questions as well as suggestions. She even fixed my hair when it was being uncooperative, she really went above and beyond! Would definitely recommend!!

Ramona Nicolae Photography 1
    Ramona Nicolae Photography 2

Julie · Married on 07/16/2018

Ramona was fantastic from the first phone call all the way to the end. Trying to plan a wedding from out of town is stressful, but Ramona made it very comfortable. She went above and beyond giving us recommendations on bakeries, salons, florist, and makeup places.
    Ramona’s photography skills are fabulous! I’ve worked for a photographer for 28 years so I’m a little particular and she knocked it out of the park. We got absolutely everything we wanted! I was nervous with our beach wedding being at sunset we would run out of time , but Ramona took extra time with us to make sure we got everything we wanted. We LOVE her work and would recommend Ramona to everyone! If we ever do a vow renewal, Ramona will be the first person we call.

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Oh Ramona, let me count the ways! I want to announce your name to the world! I felt an immediate connection to you and knew that you were exactly what we wanted in a photographer! We met with some of the "supposedly" top named photographers in the area and we chose you without a 2nd thought! It was photography fate! From doing special shots for us, to showing up early, to having your 2nd shooter do such an amazing job telling us exactly what to do and when to do it, you run a flawless business. There was never a moment that I felt like you didn't want to give us your all. Your creativity is amazing! I still can't believe that you were running along the beach in calf high freezing water to catch the perfect sunset shot, tells me so much about you and your work ethic. You made me feel beautiful & will forever be a huge part of our wedding day memories!

Anita · Married on 01/13/2018

Ramona is a true professional from A to Z. She quickly responded to our request for a wedding package and catered it to our needs and wants. We ended up doing a split session over two days at two different locations. She responded to questions quickly and helped locate a good place for the second shoot. Incredibly professional, talented, friendly and just fun. She went out of her way for us even when she didn’t have to. Her pictures are stunning. Her website speaks for itself. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. We had so much fun with her. We are so happy we chose Ramona and we couldn’t be happier with our once in a lifetime pictures!

Cindy · Married on 10/08/2017

Ramona is an excellent photographer who aims to please her clients. She is extremely professional and takes great pride in her photography. Ramona presented me with beautiful photos that I will forever cherish

Tonya · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I came from out of state to get married on the beach. From the first time I called her she was very kind,confident, and detailed. She put a package together that catered to our needs. Although we had a simple beach wedding our pictures came out so outstanding and breathtaking. She made us and our family feel so comfortable in the process as well. I would highly recommend Ramona, she was absolutely wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Ramona Nicolae Photography's reply:

awwww... thank you so much Tonya for your sweet words! It was a true pleasure working with you guys! Hugs and all the best wishes!!

Alex · Married on 09/20/2017

Ramona was the best!! She made our special day one we will never forget!! She makes you feel very relaxed. She is patient and easy to work with. She is amazing at getting all the pictures in a timely manor. She does such amazing work! My husband, guests, and I were so pleased with her and the moments she captured and how beautiful they looked!! I would definitely recommend Ramona to everyone! She sure does have incredible talent!!

Tom · Married on 08/12/2017

What an amazing job!! We're so pleased with everything.

Jorden · Married on 08/11/2017

Loved Ramona! She was fantastic to work with and so sweet. Her work is the best and she got our photos back to us in no time! Definitely would book Ramona again and would recommend her to everyone

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2017

Ramona is the best!!! She makes taking pictures fun!! We just received our wedding photos an I cried because it was like being there marry my friend again!!!

Amber · Married on 08/01/2017

Ramona recently captured the best day of our lives, our wedding day! Words cannot express how thrilled we were to receive all of the gorgeous pictures. We have gotten so many compliments about how stunning they turned out to be. They are so much more than we expected. We were blown away. I was hesitant to get my wedding dress wet, but I'm glad that Ramona convinced me to go for it. She captured once in a lifetime photos that showed our true emotions on that day. We will cherish them forever! Thank you so, so much, Ramona!

Haley · Married on 07/12/2017

Ramona was wonderful! It was such a great experience and so much fun for my husband and I. We had a blast getting pictures done for our vow renewal. I definitely recommend her, we are so pleased with our pictures and we had the best time!

Kayla · Married on 07/01/2017

I am very pleased with Ramona's professionalism for our wedding pictures! They came out as everything I ever wanted! From the consultation to our engagement pictures and the experience on our wedding day everything was wonderful. I highly recommend Ramona and can't say enough words about how nice she is!

Heather · Married on 06/17/2017

Ramona is absolutely wonderful! She helped make our wedding magical! She captured so many special moments that we will get to cherish for years to come! Not only is she an amazing photographer, she is an overall special person. She does everything possible to make the experience so easy and personal. She was a pure pleasure to work with!

adrian · Married on 05/21/2017

As a photographer myself, I know how hard it is to create images that truly speak up. We knew we made the right choice even before seeing the pictures.. Ramona's dedication and attention to details was evident and as expected we were blessed with an amazing set of images that captured our day and emotions beautifully.. We're beyond happy with the results. Would we recommend Ramona Nicolae Photography? You bet!
    Thank you !
    Adrian

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

Ramona, I just woke up this morning and was overjoyed to see the photos in my email!!!They are everything I had hoped for and more--you are so very talented and with such attention to detail!! I am truly amazed and cannot wait to show my family and friends! Thank you so much for taking the time to do such a thorough photo shoot and giving us exactly what we wanted along with all the wonderful suggestions for making the photo shoot even better. I can't stop staring at the photos in awe!! You are the absolute best and I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know. Wow, wow, wow I just cannot stop smiling! Thank you for everything!!!!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2017

Ramona is a great photographer, her work leaves me speechless. We didn't have a large budget to work with so we choose to do a shorter coverage time. She never once rushed us and actually showed up early to make sure we were able to get the coverage of the venue and ceremony. We are really not "picture people" and felt it would be awkward, so let me put your mind at ease. Ramona is so down to earth and she actually makes it fun. You won't have to worry about a fake smile as she brings the best out of whomever she is working with. Ramona we can't thank you enough!

Sharmayne · Married on 04/22/2017

Ramona is a amazing photographer. She is very patient and easy to work with. My husband and I enjoy every moment of her taking every photo she could capture. I would use her in the future and Ramona I would love to have you for my all white party affair April 22, 2017. I love your work.. She is the sweetest person I ever met and I was very comfortable being around her. Thank you so much Ramona my wedding was beautiful and by you being there made me feel more than a bride. I felt like a queen. Thank you again love.....

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2017

Ramona is the absolute BEST, we cannot say enough about her. I fell in love with her work online and knew she had to our wedding photographer and she did not disappoint! Everyone loves the photos as much as we do. She was great to work with and very helpful, have already highly recommended her to friends and family and plan on coming back for some family photos.

Melinda · Married on 03/11/2017

Ramona was very professional and personal. Ramona is well worth the money and very experienced.

Donald · Married on 03/11/2017

Ramona was the best. She made our day extra special. You can tell she has a passion for her job by the way she made us feel like we were her family. I can't wait till summer to have her do out summer family pictures.

Chad · Married on 02/27/2017

We were very pleased with Ramona. She was a pleasure to work with and her work was excellent. Thanks so much for working with us on our special day.

Timmy · Married on 10/16/2016

Ramona is very dedicated to her work and makes every moment count as captured memories for your event. She is full of great ideas and endless executions. We are very happy with the work that she did and continue to hear how amazing she was, even from our guests. The quality of our photos make for a ton of possibilities to share our day!

Kierstan · Married on 09/24/2016

The best photographer! So passionate! I wouldn't choose anyone else!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Ramona Nicolae Photography's reply:

Thank you Kierstan, you're a doll and wishing you both many years of wedded bliss ahead !

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2016

I can not say when enough amazing things about Ramona!!! From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I KNEW she had to be our photographer!! During the shoot she kept things running smoothly and caught awesome shots!! I did water shots (which were more fantastic than I ever imagined) and she was right there in the water on the beach with me. There is nothing she wouldn't do to get "the" perfect shot!! We love you Ramona!!!