42 Reviews for Ramona Nicolae Photography

Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
41 Ramona Nicolae Photography Reviews

Oh Ramona, let me count the ways! I want to announce your name to the world! I felt an immediate connection to you and knew that you were exactly what we wanted in a photographer! We met with some of the "supposedly" top named photographers in the area and we chose you without a 2nd thought! It was photography fate! From doing special shots for us, to showing up early, to having your 2nd shooter do such an amazing job telling us exactly what to do and when to do it, you run a flawless business. There was never a moment that I felt like you didn't want to give us your all. Your creativity is amazing! I still can't believe that you were running along the beach in calf high freezing water to catch the perfect sunset shot, tells me so much about you and your work ethic. You made me feel beautiful & will forever be a huge part of our wedding day memories!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/31/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ramona is a true professional from A to Z. She quickly responded to our request for a wedding package and catered it to our needs and wants. We ended up doing a split session over two days at two different locations. She responded to questions quickly and helped locate a good place for the second shoot. Incredibly professional, talented, friendly and just fun. She went out of her way for us even when she didn’t have to. Her pictures are stunning. Her website speaks for itself. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. We had so much fun with her. We are so happy we chose Ramona and we couldn’t be happier with our once in a lifetime pictures!

Profile Picture Anita , 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona is an excellent photographer who aims to please her clients. She is extremely professional and takes great pride in her photography. Ramona presented me with beautiful photos that I will forever cherish

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I came from out of state to get married on the beach. From the first time I called her she was very kind,confident, and detailed. She put a package together that catered to our needs. Although we had a simple beach wedding our pictures came out so outstanding and breathtaking. She made us and our family feel so comfortable in the process as well. I would highly recommend Ramona, she was absolutely wonderful to work with.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tonya, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona was the best!! She made our special day one we will never forget!! She makes you feel very relaxed. She is patient and easy to work with. She is amazing at getting all the pictures in a timely manor. She does such amazing work! My husband, guests, and I were so pleased with her and the moments she captured and how beautiful they looked!! I would definitely recommend Ramona to everyone! She sure does have incredible talent!!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What an amazing job!! We're so pleased with everything.

Profile Picture Tom, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved Ramona! She was fantastic to work with and so sweet. Her work is the best and she got our photos back to us in no time! Definitely would book Ramona again and would recommend her to everyone

Profile Picture Jorden, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona is the best!!! She makes taking pictures fun!! We just received our wedding photos an I cried because it was like being there marry my friend again!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona recently captured the best day of our lives, our wedding day! Words cannot express how thrilled we were to receive all of the gorgeous pictures. We have gotten so many compliments about how stunning they turned out to be. They are so much more than we expected. We were blown away. I was hesitant to get my wedding dress wet, but I'm glad that Ramona convinced me to go for it. She captured once in a lifetime photos that showed our true emotions on that day. We will cherish them forever! Thank you so, so much, Ramona!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Ramona was wonderful! It was such a great experience and so much fun for my husband and I. We had a blast getting pictures done for our vow renewal. I definitely recommend her, we are so pleased with our pictures and we had the best time!

Profile Picture Haley, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am very pleased with Ramona's professionalism for our wedding pictures! They came out as everything I ever wanted! From the consultation to our engagement pictures and the experience on our wedding day everything was wonderful. I highly recommend Ramona and can't say enough words about how nice she is!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Engagement Shoot

Ramona is absolutely wonderful! She helped make our wedding magical! She captured so many special moments that we will get to cherish for years to come! Not only is she an amazing photographer, she is an overall special person. She does everything possible to make the experience so easy and personal. She was a pure pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

As a photographer myself, I know how hard it is to create images that truly speak up. We knew we made the right choice even before seeing the pictures.. Ramona's dedication and attention to details was evident and as expected we were blessed with an amazing set of images that captured our day and emotions beautifully.. We're beyond happy with the results. Would we recommend Ramona Nicolae Photography? You bet!
Thank you !
Adrian

Profile Picture adrian, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona, I just woke up this morning and was overjoyed to see the photos in my email!!!They are everything I had hoped for and more--you are so very talented and with such attention to detail!! I am truly amazed and cannot wait to show my family and friends! Thank you so much for taking the time to do such a thorough photo shoot and giving us exactly what we wanted along with all the wonderful suggestions for making the photo shoot even better. I can't stop staring at the photos in awe!! You are the absolute best and I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know. Wow, wow, wow I just cannot stop smiling! Thank you for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona is a great photographer, her work leaves me speechless. We didn't have a large budget to work with so we choose to do a shorter coverage time. She never once rushed us and actually showed up early to make sure we were able to get the coverage of the venue and ceremony. We are really not "picture people" and felt it would be awkward, so let me put your mind at ease. Ramona is so down to earth and she actually makes it fun. You won't have to worry about a fake smile as she brings the best out of whomever she is working with. Ramona we can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Ramona is a amazing photographer. She is very patient and easy to work with. My husband and I enjoy every moment of her taking every photo she could capture. I would use her in the future and Ramona I would love to have you for my all white party affair April 22, 2017. I love your work.. She is the sweetest person I ever met and I was very comfortable being around her. Thank you so much Ramona my wedding was beautiful and by you being there made me feel more than a bride. I felt like a queen. Thank you again love.....

Profile Picture Sharmayne, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having to plan a wedding from another state made me very nervous. From the first call with Ramona, I felt comfortable with her. She answered all of my questions and answered or returned my calls very quickly. Our photoshoot was fun and our wedding pictures turned out great.

Profile Picture Tia, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

Ramona is the absolute BEST, we cannot say enough about her. I fell in love with her work online and knew she had to our wedding photographer and she did not disappoint! Everyone loves the photos as much as we do. She was great to work with and very helpful, have already highly recommended her to friends and family and plan on coming back for some family photos.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona was very professional and personal. Ramona is well worth the money and very experienced.

Profile Picture Melinda, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits

Ramona was the best. She made our day extra special. You can tell she has a passion for her job by the way she made us feel like we were her family. I can't wait till summer to have her do out summer family pictures.

Profile Picture Donald, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased with Ramona. She was a pleasure to work with and her work was excellent. Thanks so much for working with us on our special day.

Profile Picture Chad, 2/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ramona is very dedicated to her work and makes every moment count as captured memories for your event. She is full of great ideas and endless executions. We are very happy with the work that she did and continue to hear how amazing she was, even from our guests. The quality of our photos make for a ton of possibilities to share our day!

Profile Picture Timmy, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The best photographer! So passionate! I wouldn't choose anyone else!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kierstan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say when enough amazing things about Ramona!!! From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I KNEW she had to be our photographer!! During the shoot she kept things running smoothly and caught awesome shots!! I did water shots (which were more fantastic than I ever imagined) and she was right there in the water on the beach with me. There is nothing she wouldn't do to get "the" perfect shot!! We love you Ramona!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely fantastic experience and above all beautiful photos that we will have forever!! We used Ramona for our wedding photos and would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/18/16, 1 Review