Globaltruth Entertainment

Myrtle Beach, SC View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Globaltruth Entertainment is a professional DJ and lighting company specializing in weddings and private events. Our state of the art decor lighting is what seperates Globaltruth Entertainment from the rest. We truly love what we do and love to excite our clients about their big day! We are 100% involved in the planning process to make sure every event is seemless and stunning. The most important part of our day is to make sure you are having a great time, we take pride in making sure this happens. Please call me personally today for more information at 843.267.4977. www.globaltruthentertainment.com

Services Provided:

Photobooth
Spark Fountains
CO2 Cannon
Tent/Architectural Lighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• Tory
    Victoria D. Married on 05/07/2022

Professional, fun, great

Ryan is the absolute greatest! We could not have asked for a better DJ. All of our guests loved him & he kept the dance floor busy all night. Such a kind, fun person & so great to communicate with. Would highly recommend to anyone!
    Sierra Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ryan is the best human alive

Ryan is hands down the best human ever. He is so talented at what he does. Ryan traveled to Savannah, GA for our wedding, which is something we will never be able to repay him for. I would never hire anyone other than GlobalTruth. He did our music, uplighting, photobooth, and a monogram. Ryan listened to all my wants and needs. He customized everything to my liking. Nobody got off the dance floor the whole night. We had way too much fun. I think my favorite thing was the monogram. There wasnt a best place in the reception area to have it light up, so he lit it up against a palm tree and it was so amazing. Also it was awesome because we could see everyone's photobooth photos online. RYAN IS THE BEST! THIS COMPANY IS THE BEST!!!!!
  • Amber
    Amber S. Married on 05/02/2020

Best Night of My Life!

There was no doubt when we got engaged who we wanted for our Reception. We have both known Ryan for years and he and Matt absolutely did not disappoint! Everything was setup perfect before I even arrived that day. We had the MOST fun ever and he even helped me arrange a special surprise dance with my Dad. We Love Global Entertainment!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Numan & Hollie
23 photos 路 12/05/2016

Ramona Nicolae Photography Ramona Nicolae Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Globaltruth Entertainment as your Wedding DJ ! Ryan is highly professional and knows how to capture the crowd! They are technologically always up to date ! From great music, to an awesome personality to "dancing on a cloud" service as well as beautiful lights arrangements Globaltruth Entertainment is a fabulous choice for your wedding event that i trust and recommend to my clients!

Hart to Heart Media Hart to Heart Media Wedding Videographers

Ryan and the staff at Globaltruth Entertainment are top notch in service and quality. Not only is he a fantastic dj/mc but their lighting changes the way a reception site looks.

Events at North Beach Events at North Beach Banquet Halls

One of our only recommended DJ and entertainment professionals, Ryan always seems to be a step ahead with his "techno savvy self"

721 Sandy Lane Myrtle Beach, SC, 29575
Location of (Globaltruth Entertainment)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding