1506 James Island Avenue, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Buttercream Cakes & Catering

Buttercream Cakes & Catering is a wedding cake bakery in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Through their custom cake creations, they strive to make your celebration memorable and perfect. The business is ready to design a cake that suits your tastes and preferences.

Experience
Ann Mayfield, a professional culinary artist, is the owner of the company. She founded Buttercream Cakes & Catering more than six years ago.

To plan your dream wedding cake, the baker offers tastings, consultations and custom designs. They offer gluten-free options, nut-free cakes, cake stands and cake cutters. On your special day, the team will handle delivery and setup. Couples are welcome to mix and match cake flavors, fillings and icings. Examples include:

• Chocolate cake
  • Dulce de leche
  • Vanilla buttercream
  • Fondant overlay

Other Services
In addition to personalized wedding cakes, Buttercream Cakes & Catering offers catering and bar services. Other dessert options include:

• Cheese
  • Cookies
  • Cupcakes
  • Dessert buffet
  • Fruit
  • Groom's cake
  • Woman-owned
Follow Buttercream Cakes & Catering on

Other couples have also viewed

• Croissants Bistro & Bakery

63 Reviews for Buttercream Cakes & Catering

• Julia

Julia Y. · Married on 02/20/2021

Yonce-Ruff Wedding 02/20/2021

Ann and her team at Buttercream Cakes and Catering were absolutely the best choice! From the tasting to the reception we were 100% pleased. I never once had to worry about anything with Ann throughout the whole planning process. She was quick to respond to my emails, she is very organized with her business, always had a plan together, took care of everything related to our catering needs at the reception (food, drinks, utensils, display, cake cutting, etc.) and her hospitality is outstanding! My husband and I talk about the food from our reception often and plan to visit her again real soon. The response from our guest at the wedding have been nothing but good things about the food! Our cake was everything I had imagined and I have never tasted a wedding cake quite that delicious. Choosing Buttercream Cakes and Catering for our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we made for our reception and if we had to do it all over again we wouldn’t change a thing about. Thank you❤️

Sent on 03/06/2021

Buttercream Cakes & Catering's reply:

Julia, Thank you so much for the kind words about myself and my amazing team. You all were a dream to work with! Everything about you all, your families, church families, and small town friends were so welcoming to us. We were so honored to be chosen and trusted by you all to be able to show hospitality to you all, the same way it was shown to us! We wish you all a lifetime of happiness! Xoxo, Ann
  • Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 01/05/2021

Five Stars is simply not enough- Buttercream Bakery was INCREDIBLE!!

Buttercream Bakery and Catering was the talk of my wedding- Ann and her staff were UTTERLY AMAZING. From her fabulous cake design to the food displays to the actual scrumptious meals she prepared... it was a 10 out of 10 experience. My parents, our wedding guests, my Fiance, our whole wedding party... we were all just floored at Ann's level of attention to detail and customer service. As a Bride, she TRULY exceeded all our expectations on every single detail, it-was-perfection. My only complaint was that she won't move back to Jacksonville, Fl where we live so we can hire her team for our events back home, lol! Bottom line- I would give Ann and her team at Buttercream Bakery and Catering my highest endorsement because they EARNED IT. We are thrilled with our wedding and it's largely due to the heart and customer service that Ann provided. So what are you waiting for? Hire her. You will be so very happy you did. :) Lauren, Bride, Ocean Isle Beach, 5/2021.

Sent on 05/02/2021

Buttercream Cakes & Catering's reply:

Lauren, I will be on the first plane to Jacksonville FL! Get my room ready! Haha!!! You all were such a delight and made us feel right at home in your amazing beach house venue! From the moment Susan and I walked in the door we were greeted with smiles and friendly faces. You are surrounded by a wonderful "village " of family and friends! Thank you all for allowing us to be part of your village this weekend! You all have a lifetime to celebrate your love for one another. Celebrate daily,and let us know when you come to the Carolinas again! Much love, Ann and Team Buttercream

Alisha H. · Married on 07/05/2020

Best cake I’ve ever tasted!

My husband and I got married in North Myrtle Beach and live in NJ...Ann was so sweet and helpful. The cake she made us was definitely the BEST cake my guest and I have ever tasted. I would refer ANYONE to her bc of the great service and amazing cake!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Buttercream Cakes & Catering's reply:

Alisha, Thank you for loving our cake, and for being such a jewel to work with! I am so glad that you all got to have your dream intimate wedding in such an uncertain time during the pandemic. We were honored to make your 2020 a little sweeter! Congratulations and come back soon!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Buttercream Cakes & Catering FAQ

$ 3
    $ 4
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cheese
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Real Wedding

• Make My Day Wedding Planners

Very professional staff,the display was gorgeous and the cupcakes were mouth watering delicious. They are the complete package!! Ann Wood Make My Day

• Ramona Nicolae Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Buttercream Cakes and Catering to all of my clients ! Their wedding cakes are a delight and absolutely amazing! Your guests will be talking about the wedding cake long after the last slice is gone ! Working with Ann and her team is a delightful and exquisite experience each and every time as their products not only taste mouthwatering but the staff is very professional and sweet as well!

• Kristy Roderick Photography Wedding Photographers

Ann's wedding cakes are incredible! Not only are they BEAUTIFUL, but they are DELICIOUS too! I recommend her to all of my brides! You just can't go wrong with Buttercream cakes & catering!

• 1506 James Island Avenue North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29582 See on map
    Location of (Buttercream Cakes & Catering)