Kristy Roderick Photography

Murrells Inlet, SC View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Kristy Roderick Photography is a wedding photography business based in Charleston, South Carolina that specializes in romantic Southern weddings. They curate timeless images that will help you remember every beautiful detail of your celebration.

Kristy Roderick Photography knows that every wedding is unique, so they offer customized packages that will suit your individual needs. They photograph events of all sizes, representing the emotionally candid moments of your love story. They also get to know each couple beforehand so that they can truly capture the essence and energy of your wedding day. They will give you images that portray your memories perfectly so that you can cherish them for years to come.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Meghann
    Meghann Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kristy Roderick is the best!

To put it simply, Kristy is incredible. Not only are our wedding photos beautiful, Kristy was amazing to work with. I feel awkward in front of a camera and was honestly dreading taking all of the posed photos, but with Kristy, my husband and I felt so comfortable being ourselves. She has such a calm demeanor which made wrangling families, the wedding party, etc. stress-free and easy. Our friends and family were so complimentary of Kristy and our photos. I don't cry often and really only teared up a little at our wedding but when Kristy sent us our sneak peak, I had tears rolling down my face in the Honolulu airport. From the posed photos to the candid photos, she captured our special day so perfectly. I never imagined that our wedding photos could turn out so beautifully and I am so thankful that Kristy was a part of our wedding day!
  • Felisha
    Felisha Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I actually emailed Kristy through her website inquiring about engagement and wedding pictures! She responded within 10 minutes, and not the automated email either! My fiance and I actually live 5 hours away from the coast where she is located, so I had to plan out everything in advanced. Kristy was super informative about wardrobe and any ideas I wanted to incorporate! She shot our engagement photos on Pawleys Island and WOW, she did a wonderful job. She picked a great local location and really made us feel comfortable! Our photos turned out AMAZING! From start to finish I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I would recommend her to ANYONE in the Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island, Charleston area!

Kristy Roderick Photography's reply:

Thanks you so much Felisha! You guys were amazing to work with! I enjoyed every second of it!!
    Kari Married on 03/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I won the Jack pot with Kristy. I cant express how INCREDIBLE Kristy is. She must of been dropped from heaven because she is perfect. I work really hard for every penny I earn, so I am very hesitant about spending my paycheck on anything. Trust me, I was really nervous booking a photographer because Its a huge decision to choose your wedding photographer. Go ahead and stop scrolling because I am going to save you a lot of time. Kristy was the best decision I could of ever made. You can rest easy knowing that she is worth every bit of the money. I was super annoying about my payment plans because I serve at a restaurant and I don't get paid the same everyday. Kristy worked with me on a payment plan and always changed it around when I asked. Our engagement and wedding photos were BEAUTIFUL. my husband and I felt so comfortable with her, and it made such a difference in the photos. We have received so many compliments on how natural and flawless our photos are. She basically turns ordinary photos into something magical. She went well above the call of duty. I actually noticed that she was doing WAY MORE than I payed her to do on my wedding day. Her assistant was also incredible. You guys, she stood in a bush in the heat to get the perfect photo. They do whatever it takes to capture the moment. My husbands groomsmen can sometimes be very difficult to gather up and participate, but Kristy handled it with ease. Shes young, fresh, reliable, and easy going. Her pictures come back to you way quicker than you even expected. She did way more than she was supposed to do with me. I wont give away her secrets, but she deserves a medal. I could never thank her enough. I'm writing this review because she deserves every ounce of recognition, and you deserve an amazing wedding and engagement photographer. I Don't write reviews for fun, and I don't give just anyone a 5 star rating. If I had a 100 star option, I would of clicked it. Call her TODAY. seriously.

Kristy Roderick Photography's reply:

AWE Kari! Seriously!! You are such a doll and I loved every single second of your engagement session and you wedding day! It was all my pleasure! xoxo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Buttercream Cakes & Catering Buttercream Cakes & Catering Wedding Cakes

Kristy's Work is amazing! She captures such special moments in her client's lives! I love working with her and seeing her creative view on your special day!

Murrells Inlet, 29576
Location of (Kristy Roderick Photography)

Kristy Roderick Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kristy Roderick Photography include in the starting price?

Kristy Roderick Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kristy Roderick Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kristy Roderick Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kristy Roderick Photography offer?

Kristy Roderick Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kristy Roderick Photography offer?

Kristy Roderick Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kristy Roderick Photography offer for wedding events?

Kristy Roderick Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kristy Roderick Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kristy Roderick Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding