Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Salon & Spa 18

The Salon & Spa 18 team are a talented team of hair stylists and makeup artists who specialize in wedding hair styling and make-up. Combining years of experience, the team takes your dreams and ideas to create a look that’s perfect for your wedding day. Located at 1807 Oak Street, Myrtle Beach. Salon & Spa 18 offers the salon environment for you and your wedding party – accommodating a large wedding party is one of their specialties. Or for your convenience, the team can travel to the wedding venue or a location of your choice. Please call 843-318-3737 or email us at: wing@salonandspa18.com, for your complimentary consultation before the big day. Have a blessed day!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Contour Makeup (2)
Hair Coloring (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

This was by far the best experience I could have asked for! Mr. Wing and Juli were FANTASTIC! They made all of us look so beautiful. I have never felt so pretty in my life. He was so flexible, kind, and professional. He was able to take last minute additions without a hitch. I could not have asked for a better Stylist. It's hard to go to a destination wedding and feel comfortable with someone new, but I wish that Mr. Wing could come with me wherever I go now! He put all of the reservations to rest. I can't describe how amazing I felt. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, grandma, and stepdaughter were so radiant. Mr. Wing and Juli did such an amazing job. The folks with Salon & Spa 18 are the perfect vendor for anyone looking for a stylist!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Mr. Wing added me to his schedule on a pretty short notice for my wedding hair. He did a wonderful job and I felt so spoiled being so well taken care of. I came from out of town, and I would love to come back and have my hair done by him again next time I come just as a treat. No regrets!

Profile Picture Anita, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wing was extremely easy to work with. I live out of town and he made it so easy for me to make an appointment for a trial run with him as well as for the actual wedding day! He is very skilled and I love what he did with my hair. I would highly recommend him for any bride.

Profile Picture Diane, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Salon & Spa 18 Pricing