Salon & Spa 18

1807 N Oak street Myrtle Beach SC 29577, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Map · Phone number

About Salon & Spa 18

The Salon & Spa 18 team are a talented team of hair stylists and makeup artists who specialize in wedding hair styling and make-up. Combining years of experience, the team takes your dreams and ideas to create a look that's perfect for your wedding day. Located at 1807 Oak Street, Myrtle Beach. Salon & Spa 18 offers the salon environment for you and your wedding party - accommodating a large wedding party is one of their specialties. Or for your convenience, the team can travel to the wedding venue or a location of your choice. Please call 843-318-3737 or email us at: wing@salonandspa18.com, for your complimentary consultation before the big day. Have a blessed day!

Follow Salon & Spa 18 on

Salon & Spa 18 7
  • Holly

Holly Franks · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing experience!!

I waited until the last minute and Wing worked with me and my schedule. I went in not really knowing what I wanted and some how Wing knew exactly what to do. He did an amazing job and made my wedding that much greater! Definitely the place to go for wedding hair!

• Anna

Anna Wilson · Married on 10/27/2018

Wing and Sandra to the rescue

From Chicago I was planning a destination wedding in Myrtle beach at Pine Lakes Country Club. I originally hired salon 18 for just make up services for my wedding day. Unfortunately two days before my wedding my hair stylist which was from Chicago told me that she was unable to travel for the services. In a pinch at my make up trial with Peggy I asked Wing if I could add hair services for 8 girls. The salon bent over backwards to help. Sandra came to the rescue to do my hair and most of the other bridesmaids, even Wing stopped by the venue to lend a helping hand. All the services from salon 18 including the make up from Peggy and Juli and hair by Sandra and Wing was AMAZING. These are the people you want on your special day!

• Brittany

Brittany Stokes · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible, such an amazing experience!!

Wing was extremely professional before the big day and all the way up to. He kept in contact, immediately responded with any messages, and has a great salon. I would recommend him to anyone getting ready for their big day! My girls even loved him! He was affordable and professional! If I ever need a hair stylist I know the first person I would call. Don’t think twice about it, give Wing a call!

Salon & Spa 18 FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting