Salon & Spa 18 Reviews

Salon & Spa 18 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Mcgannon · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing!

Wing was beyond amazing! From the moment I got in touch with Wing he made me feel important and I felt confident he would provide me with exactly what I wanted. He sent me multiple pictures of trials he did on mannequins prior to my actual trial. On the day of my wedding he was early and stayed after everyone was done to make sure we were all happy! He even made sure my 5 month old niece was happy! Wing is exactly who you need on your wedding day and for all of your hair needs!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Salon & Spa 18 8
    Salon & Spa 18 9
    Salon & Spa 18 10
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Padilla · Married on 08/09/2019

Salon and Spa 18

Wing and his team did our hair and makeup for my wedding on August 9, 2019. Wing stayed in constant contact with me until the day of and always presented himself in a professional manner. The bridesmaids all had different hair styles and everyone looked gorgeous. Wing brought his team directly to our venue so we didn’t have to travel everywhere the morning of the wedding. He could not have made that process go any easier. My hair hair was stunning! Wing gave me a romantic updo with baby’s breath.

The makeup artist was a gem. Myself and most of my bridesmaids do not wear foundations or powders normally, but the artist made our makeup lightweight and flawless. She really knew how to draw out our beauty and was an absolute delight to work with.

I would recommend Salon and Spa 18 to anyone. Not only is Wing talented with wedding updos, but he and his team are fantastic at hair coloring and cuts too! I’ve been going to Wing for years and will continue for many more to come.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Salon & Spa 18 11
    Salon & Spa 18 12

Vera · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing hair

Wing did an amazing job with my wedding hair. It was exactly how I had ask for he. I highly recommend to everyone

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Shasling

Shasling Delgado · Married on 05/06/2019

Great Hairstylists

I was lucky to find Salon and Spa 18.
    They were so helpful and were able to accommodate me and my bridesmaids mains. They came out to my wedding site for a very affordable price, unlike other places I was looking into.
    I had Sandra as my hairstylist, she and I communicated a lot leading up to the wedding. We had a pre-wedding trial, she was amazing and we got along great. She nailed exactly the look I wanted on my wedding day.
    I had an amazing experience with them and so happy I booked them.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience

My bridesmaids and I were amazed with how our hair turned out for my wedding day! It was everything we could've imagined and Wing made us feel and look nothing short of beautiful and perfect. Not only is Wing very professional and accommodating, but he is also very kind, considerate, and a lot of fun to work with. He listens to you and what you are looking for in a hairstyle and he does everything he can to make sure you look absolutely breathtaking. I will always remember my experience with Wing and I would recommend him to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2019

K. Ingle · Married on 04/28/2019

Highly Recommend!

Wing and his team were absolutely incredible! They took the time to listen to what you wanted, gave great suggestions based on your hair type, and really put the time in to make you look wonderful! I recommend for any type of event!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2019

Out Of Town Bride

I live in CT and planned my entire wedding in Myrtle Beach from home, and all from recommendations! Crazy! We got married at 21 Main Events at North Beach (which is awesome BTW) and they recommended Salon & Spa 18 as a preferred vendor. As soon as I reached out to them the team was extremely responsive and supportive with my questions, concerns, etc. Being from out of town there is an added level of anxiety with going by your gut and trusting the reviews. This team put me at ease! We made a visit during the Christmas holiday break and Wing went out of his way to make sure I could have a hair and make up trial, at my hotel! The staff was on time, super nice and professional and had great ideas. On wedding day we added some extra guests who wanted services done and they were awesome about accommodating! Great team, very professional and reliable, and great work! Joanna did our hair and was awesome and so down to earth! Mary did our makeup and was professional and very talented! Nothing but great things to say about this salon!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Courtney · Married on 04/18/2019

Great Staff and Service

Wing and his staff were amazing. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. Everything ran so smoothly that we were ahead of schedule. The staff even did hair and makeup for two extra people that decided to join that morning. Living in New York, Wing made it super easy to plan and prepare for the big day. He even fit me into his schedule for a trial run when I randomly made a trip to Myrtle beach.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Megan · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Quality of Work

I had Sandra work on my hair for my wedding. She was very kind, personable, and extremely ely talented. She looked at my 3 inspiration photos and found a very similar style that worked with my hair type.

Sent on 04/23/2019

cissy · Married on 04/04/2019

Vow renewal

All I can say is WOW! They did am awesome job on my hair and make up for our vow renewal. Exceptionally polite, and very good at what they do.i looked beaitiful! Thank you very much Mr. Wong amd staff.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Salon & Spa 18 13
    Salon & Spa 18 14
  • Holly

Holly Franks · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing experience!!

I waited until the last minute and Wing worked with me and my schedule. I went in not really knowing what I wanted and some how Wing knew exactly what to do. He did an amazing job and made my wedding that much greater! Definitely the place to go for wedding hair!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Anna

Anna Wilson · Married on 10/27/2018

Wing and Sandra to the rescue

From Chicago I was planning a destination wedding in Myrtle beach at Pine Lakes Country Club. I originally hired salon 18 for just make up services for my wedding day. Unfortunately two days before my wedding my hair stylist which was from Chicago told me that she was unable to travel for the services. In a pinch at my make up trial with Peggy I asked Wing if I could add hair services for 8 girls. The salon bent over backwards to help. Sandra came to the rescue to do my hair and most of the other bridesmaids, even Wing stopped by the venue to lend a helping hand. All the services from salon 18 including the make up from Peggy and Juli and hair by Sandra and Wing was AMAZING. These are the people you want on your special day!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Stokes · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible, such an amazing experience!!

Wing was extremely professional before the big day and all the way up to. He kept in contact, immediately responded with any messages, and has a great salon. I would recommend him to anyone getting ready for their big day! My girls even loved him! He was affordable and professional! If I ever need a hair stylist I know the first person I would call. Don’t think twice about it, give Wing a call!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 10/20/2018

Treated like a princess!

Would highly rate. My hair and make up were perfection. I never had my hair and make up done before and was so happy with it. I felt beautiful. Thank you to Wing Wong. Joanna did my hair and it was great.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Emma Y · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent job!

JoAnna did a fantastic job for us on my wedding day. She listened to what we wanted and gave us suggestions. She was very patient with us. Everyone was extremely satisfied! I highly recommend Salon & Spa 18!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Anna Marie · Married on 09/14/2018

Well oiled team

It was a pleasure to have such wonderful stylist come to my home and put up with my hard to deal with family. They were on a time line, but you wouldent no it even when my family was running late. They stayed very com and perfestional.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kim · Married on 07/28/2018

Wing Wong was awesome! Everyone's hair looked great! He had talked to me about adding something to my hair but I never followed up as I was so busy with other wedding things. He went and picked up baby's breath for my hair in the morning which was a very nice gesture. I appreciated the thoughtfulness. He was also understanding about being under a time crunch to start the ceremony on time and we were able to talk about payment afterwards. I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Deanna · Married on 06/29/2018

Wing at Salon 18 and his team did an amazing job with my bridesmaids’ hair and especially mine! Everyone’s hair held up all night even in the SC humidity! Wing put in my highlights before the wedding and matched them to my hair extensions perfectly. He was very meticulous with every piece of hair making sure everything was perfect and in place. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received during and after the wedding and from people who saw it on fb. And to top it all off, we had a blast with Wing and his team the day of while we were getting ready. They really helped to relieve everyone’s stress. Thank you Salon 18 for making my bridesmaids and I look like princesses!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Wing is amazing! He met with me twice before my wedding to make sure I was totally comfortable with my hair style I picked for my wedding day! Wing is very professional, kind, easy going, and so very talented! He made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well! He is a master at making your hair look perfect! I highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Salon & Spa 18 15
    Salon & Spa 18 16
    Salon & Spa 18 17
    Salon & Spa 18 18

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Wing and his team were wonderful! I was beyond happy with my hair for my wedding and would highly recommend Salon & Spa 18 for any bride and bridal party.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Wing was THE BEST!!!!! I have very fine hair and can never get it to curl or have volume myself. I went into my trial preparing to have Wing guide me on what kind of extensions I need to buy in order to get a full updo on my wedding day. Well, I don't know what kind of magic he's doing, but he made it look like I have A LOT of hair! I couldn't have been more pleased. The team he brought for the bridal party the day of were also impressive-one of the bridesmaids said it was the only time she'd ever had someone know how to work with naturally curly hair. Wing's talent speaks for itself, but it was lovely to have someone so kind and warm on my wedding day. Thank you, Wing!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Salon & Spa 18 19
    Salon & Spa 18 20
    Salon & Spa 18 21

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2018

This was by far the best experience I could have asked for! Mr. Wing and Juli were FANTASTIC! They made all of us look so beautiful. I have never felt so pretty in my life. He was so flexible, kind, and professional. He was able to take last minute additions without a hitch. I could not have asked for a better Stylist. It's hard to go to a destination wedding and feel comfortable with someone new, but I wish that Mr. Wing could come with me wherever I go now! He put all of the reservations to rest. I can't describe how amazing I felt. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, grandma, and stepdaughter were so radiant. Mr. Wing and Juli did such an amazing job. The folks with Salon & Spa 18 are the perfect vendor for anyone looking for a stylist!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Vanessa · Married on 04/21/2018

I called Wing at Salon and Spa 18 in a last minute panic to book make up artists for a wedding in just a few weeks. I was desperate and Wing stepped in and was so helpful along the way. Their prices are some of the best prices for make up in the Myrtle Beach area, but their customer service even beats that. They were professional, kept me up to speed on everything, and helped organize timing for all the bridesmaids and bride. The make up lasted us all night and the artists did a beautiful job. They catered differently to each individual and their needs and we never felt more beautiful! I wish I could get my makeup done by them every day! I recommend Salon and Spa 18 to any bride or bridesmaid, you won’t be disappointed! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Salon & Spa 18 22
    Salon & Spa 18 23
    Salon & Spa 18 24
    Salon & Spa 18 25

Anita · Married on 01/13/2018

Mr. Wing added me to his schedule on a pretty short notice for my wedding hair. He did a wonderful job and I felt so spoiled being so well taken care of. I came from out of town, and I would love to come back and have my hair done by him again next time I come just as a treat. No regrets!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Diane · Married on 11/04/2017

Wing was extremely easy to work with. I live out of town and he made it so easy for me to make an appointment for a trial run with him as well as for the actual wedding day! He is very skilled and I love what he did with my hair. I would highly recommend him for any bride.

Sent on 01/25/2018