Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events

Simi Valley, California View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Santa Barbara, California. Annette and Katie are a mother-daughter duo ready to service all of your needs from start to finish! They won't relent until your wedding is just as you always dreamed it would be. They tie together impeccable design, detailed planning, coordination and organization skills to present the most beautiful wedding of your dreams.

The meaning of their company says it all: "Wheat starts from a seed and evolves into something amazing, just as a wedding begins from a seed and evolves into a beautiful event…" Their offered packages are created to fit your wedding planning needs, and they will work alongside you to custom plan your big day. Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events offers the following services:

• Budget Analysis
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jennifer L. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Annette and her team!

I was referred to Wheat & Honey by my co-worker, and I am so glad that I was able to find Annette and her team! Annette is so experienced, professional, and knowledgeable about the wedding industry. Additionally, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She was always willing to listen to all of my wedding worries and concerns, and she was able to provide comfort and support for me the entire time. Annette was able to help recommend other wedding vendors for my team, and was instrumental in coordinating my day-of timeline. She was always available via text/call/email whenever I needed to communicate with her. She went with me to do a walk-through of our venue a few months before the big day to map out where everything would go, helped coordinate our shuttle service, and also went with me to check out napkins. On the actual wedding day, Annette and her team were a dream to work with. I literally had nothing to worry about - they took care of everything all day. Everything was seamless and on time. She made sure that my husband and I were fed :) and helped to make sure that everything stayed on schedule throughout the night based on the timeline that we created together. I am so grateful to Annette and her team for helping to create the most magical day and making my wedding dream a reality. I highly recommend choosing Annette to be your wedding planner! You will not be disappointed!
  • Marissa
    Marissa C. Married on 03/12/2022

The best in the biz!!

We could not have been happier with our experience with Wheat and Honey. From start to finish they provided first class service. They were supportive and loving and helpful every step of the way. Thank you again Wheat and Honey, our wedding was PERFECT!!!
  • tayler
    Tayler Married on 11/19/2021

An incredible team

Katie and her team were an absolute joy to work with. I'm a wedding photographer so I work with a lot of different planners, and Katie did such a fantastic job! She ran the entire day smoothly and communicated efficiently with all the vendors. Her team was so sweet and treated my client so well. They are a must-hire!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Victoria & Christopher
73 photos · 10/05/2019

2780 Atherwood Ave Simi Valley, California, 93065
Location of (Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding