Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events Reviews

Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events 3
Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events 4

tayler · Getting married on 11/19/2021

An incredible team

Katie and her team were an absolute joy to work with. I'm a wedding photographer so I work with a lot of different planners, and Katie did such a fantastic job! She ran the entire day smoothly and communicated efficiently with all the vendors. Her team was so sweet and treated my client so well. They are a must-hire!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/07/2019

Fantastic coordination!

Annette went above and beyond her “day of” coordination responsibilities and was an amazing source of knowledge for me throughout the wedding planning process. She was always quick with vendor recommendations and opinions, and thought of all the little details I never would have thought of. Everything day of went smoothly because of her, and my now husband and I couldn’t have been happier we went with wheat and honey! She is also super sweet and calm, which is great when wedding emotions are running high! Thank you Annette for making our day so great!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Meghan · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommend this team!

I worked mostly with Annette and let me just say she is wonderful. She had a way of making sure there was little stress throughout the whole process. She helped me make decisions, met with vendors with me, recommended great vendors when I wasn't sure where to even start. And on the day of she made everything go off without a hitch. She was working hard behind the scenes at every turn to make sure we just had the best day of our lives and didn't worry about a thing. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Taelor · Married on 08/24/2018

Annette and her team are truly first class!! They were their to help every step of the way. I was so happy to have a coordinator that attended meetings with me prior to the wedding. This was extremely helpful because on the day of the wedding she knew the exact style I was looking for. I can’t say enough amazing things about Annette.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Audrey · Married on 08/17/2018

We just loved working with Annette and her daughter Katie - she was so kind and supportive, and full of great advice. The day of, she made everything completely seamless! She also offered up some of her own items (table numbers etc) for us to borrow, which was an incredible help. Her pricing was also extremely competitive for the level of service she offers. It was a great decision to go with Wheat and Honey Events!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Megan · Married on 05/06/2018

Wheat and Honey Events did an amazing job coordinating our wedding day. My husband and I got married at Quail Ranch in early May. Annette and Katie served as our day-of-coordinators, but they were always available to answer our questions and address our concerns in the months leading up to the wedding day. Annette and Katie are such sweethearts and they worked so hard to make our wedding day perfect. Everything went smoothly and my husband and I got to enjoy our day without any worries.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

Annette is a miracle! I am a very detail oriented and micromanagey person, so it was hard for me to trust someone with making sure my wedding was perfect — but I trusted Annette and she didn't disappoint. In fact, she absolutely went above and beyond! She was great and responsive to all my questions through the process and was especially helpful in the week before the wedding when it might have rained. Annette called me while she was coordinating another wedding at our venue on a Sunday night to help calm me down and reassure me that everything was going to be okay (it didn't end up raining, but I was glad she already had a plan in place if it had).

Everything was perfect the day of the wedding and Annette was so helpful and kind to our very big, loud, crazy family. I honestly could not have pulled it off without her and without knowing she had my back. Thank you to Annette and her amazing assistants to making my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Monica · Married on 10/07/2017

Annette was pure heaven to work with! Not only was I stress free during the planning process, I absolutely loved the process. I owe everything to Annette and her team. Our guests raved on the ease and flow through ceremony to cocktails to dinner and reception. It was magic and Annette ensured we were happy and taken care of every step of the way. If you want to prove everyone wrong when they say "something will go wrong" then hire Annette.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/07/2017

Annette is simply the best! She is extremely knowledgeable, and was so helpful in helping us make smart decisions throughout the crazy wedding process and with every vendor we brought on board. She was sure to keep in contact with us as the months passed to be sure that we were getting things done/decided at the right times (no having to figure that out on our own). And no matter what, she stays calm and focused - and has a solution for every bump in the road (and I can guarantee there will be those!). Her insight and follow-through are worth their weight in gold.

The final result - and amazing wedding from start to finish. Would change nothing!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/07/2017

Annette was beyond amazing. For anyone wondering whether or not it's worth having a wedding planner- DO IT! And when you do- contact Wheat & Honey to help plan your special day. Annette was from start to finish professional, creative, organized and fun! She always knew exactly what to say and do so that even in moments I thought would be stressful- she handled with such grace and ease that I truly was able to relax and enjoy the day. She is an absolute rockstar in the wedding world and she was such an integral part in orchestrating and executing the #bestdayever. Thank you Annette!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby and Valerie for you kind words. I loved working with you, Jon and your whole family and it was an honor to be part of your special day.
    Hugs,
    Annette

Teri · Married on 06/24/2017

Annette and Katie are truly a dream team! Annette helped us with planning up until the day of the wedding and Katie made our wedding day absolutely flawless! We could not have asked for a better team and we so appreciate all of their help in making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Teri for your kind words. We loved being part of your wedding day. We wish you and Lucas all the happiness in the world.
    Hugs,
    Annette and Katie

Natalie · Married on 05/28/2017

From the moment Annette walked us through our venue I knew that she would be a great fit for coordinating our wedding. She made me feel like she completely understood my vision and helped me narrow down my overwhelming amount of Pinterest inspiration into a manageable checklist. All of the vendors that she recommended were wonderful to work with and made our vision come true. I also really appreciated that Annette made me feel completely comfortable with making some non-traditional choices when planning which can feel difficult when everyone has their own ideas about what a wedding should be. Lastly, my main goal in hiring a coordinator was to ensure that I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day other than having an amazing time and being in the moment with my husband. Annette and her team made this happen beyond my expectations. Almost 5 months after our wedding we still hear from our guests about how much fun they had celebrating with us and that's really thanks in large part to Wheat and Honey Events handling all of the behind the scenes details perfectly.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events 5
    Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events 6
    Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events 7
    Wheat and Honey Weddings and Events 8

Laura · Married on 10/09/2016

If you're looking to experience the Best Day Ever, then look no further because Annette from Wheat & Honey Events is the Wedding Planner for you! My daughter was married last October 2016 and Annette was our Wedding Planner. From the minute we met, her warm and gracious personality put me at ease. Then throughout the planning stages, I quickly learned that she not only had a lovely and easy-going way about her, but she was also very creative, detail-oriented and organized! She offered ideas and solutions when I was struggling and overwhelmed with decisions. But most importantly, she gave our family the priceless gift of a worry-free wedding and reception. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Sheryll · Married on 09/03/2016

Annette Kirhuff and her staff at Wheat & Honey Events are incredible beyond words! I hired Annette as the wedding planner for my daughters wedding in Sept of 2016. She is truly gifted in her profession. She thought of everything we needed, when we needed it and reminded me gently when I forgot, working tirelessly until whatever design issue or organizational situation at hand was solved brilliantly. Annette was our savior right from the beginning and continued to be our rock daily as the date approached leaving absolutely not a loose end............ever. She worked with everyone involved in the wedding, from the vendors to the wedding party, with such ease and enthusiasm. Always on display was her sense of professionalism and calm. Our wedding experience was beautiful, elegant and so unforgettably enjoyable. My deepest most heartfelt thank you goes out to Annette at Wheat & Honey Events.

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • I

Isabella and Ivan · Married on 05/05/2017

Annette is a God-send! Our May 2017 wedding could not have gone more perfectly. Being a bride can be stressful and Annette's calm, kind, and easy going personality really helped ease all the stresses! She is also very creative, with an eye for aesthetics, and has valuable recommendations for whatever comes to mind... be it programming, or cost-effective ways to add special touches to your wedding that you won't regret. Annette has years and years of experience in the wedding industry so she is familiar with vendors and how to make sure you and your guests are well taken care of. I really appreciate that she really listens, is always calm and friendly, timely, and super informative. To top it off her day of coordination is simply amazing. Her and her team were great! They made my flowergirls feel comfortable, found ways around the unexpected wedding day glitches, and were helpful from beginning to end. We love Annette and grateful we chose her as our coordinator!

Sent on 06/22/2017