454 Iowa Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About wendycityfaces

I’m Wendy Woodside, the energetic and personable makeup artist, esthetician, and founder of Wendy City Faces. Your wedding day should be filled with nothing but love, joy and laughter. My specialty is delivering this experience with a touch of glamour and luxury. I have over 25 years of experience in the makeup and skincare business and I look forward to giving you a fresh, clean, natural makeup look that’s classic and defined while being unmistakably YOU. I have refined my techniques over the years to deliver a weightless, flawless look that is guaranteed to stay until the last dance.

My makeup and other services are available on-location or in my studio, so that you and your wedding party can enjoy the personal attention to detail and high level of service that every bride deserves. I’ll happily provide services for your small party or micro-wedding and can accommodate parties up to ten. For parties larger than ten, an additional artist will be required, and my team includes professionals who bring decades of experience.

Every bride’s day is as unique as the brides themselves, and I will personalize your day to meet your needs and desires. This starts with a phone consultation so I can better understand your wishes and so that we can discuss your pricing quote.

Some of the highlights of the Wendy City Faces experience include:

• High quality, high definition, lightweight makeup that is applied in layers for maximum staying power.
  • Professional, quality skincare products by Glo Therapeutics.
  • Facials and peels to prepare your skin for your special day.
  • Masterful body waxing and brow shaping with Lycon no-pain wax.
  • Eyelash and brow tinting.
  • Natural-looking, deep bronze airbrushed tan with (no orange!)

Every bridal experience includes skin education and preparation to ensure your skin is at its very best for your event. My work has been featured in Chicago Style Weddings and Michigan Ave Magazine, along with television, video, and on the faces of hundreds of happy brides. My goal is to make sure each and every bride feels like the best, most luxurious version of herself on her wedding day—nothing more and nothing less.

If you have questions or would like to begin your consultation, please call me at (630) 404-4779. I look forward to giving you my best so you can be your best.

• Woman-owned
Nature
Boquet
Boquet
Application
Application
Eyes
Eyes

Photos 57 Photos
Videos 1 Video

89 Reviews for wendycityfaces

Mariah · Married on 03/31/2018

I am so glad I decided to use Wendy’s services both on my wedding day and in the months leading up to it. She provided several great customized facials/skin treatments and helped me establish a new skin care regimen in the months before my wedding. I’ve seen major improvements in my skin; with less dryness and fewer blocked pores.

On my wedding day, she provided make-up services for myself, wedding party, and my mother. We all felt and looked great! She customized each of our looks so that it suited each us, while helping pump up the glam factor for the occasion. All the looks stayed fresh all night; even after hours of dancing! Wendy is really an artist - you can tell she loves what she does. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Angela · Married on 08/18/2017

Wendy was absolutely fantastic through our whole process. From the many months before the wedding, up to the big day in August. She took lots of time and was patient as we figured out the best options for me! She is truly amazing, very gifted, and truly passionate about all she does. You have to book with Wendy, whether is a facial or wedding makeup. She is the best!

Sent on 01/01/2018

wendycityfaces FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 40.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Spa
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• wendycityfaces 1
    Free Lashes and Lip Gloss for Every Face
    Each face receives complimentary eye lashes and lip gloss.
  • wendycityfaces 2
    Friday Weddings
    Book your Friday wedding and receive a 15% discount on your total wedding package.

Team of wendycityfaces

Katie McClatchey

Katie McClatchey

VP of Operations

Katie is the VP of Operations at Clark Dog Media, Inc. She has been acting since she was very young and absolutely loves supporting Wendy City Faces!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Edit Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wendy is a colleague of mine and a great friend! She wows with her artistry but her personality is the true star! I trust her with all of my clients that I cannot accomodate due to scheduling conflicts. She's the go-to girl for a great application, education, & a warm, memorable experience!

• Laura Meyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Wendy is a very talented Make up artist. She was professional and very easy to work with. I had the privilege of photographing a wedding that she was the MUA for last summer, the bride looked flawless! Having makeup applied professionally is so important, especially on your wedding day, when you are having so many photo taken of you. Trust Wendy to have you looking your best!!

• 454 Iowa Avenue Aurora, IL, 60506 See on map