Ms. Quito Artistry

Naperville, IL View map

Welcome to Ms. Quito Artistry were our belief is to let the skin do the talking!

We emphasize the time we spend on ensuring that the skin is rich, hydrated and radiant. Our goal is that every client leaves our chair feeling confident in their own skin. With this core belief, you can rest assured we take the outmost care and time to ensure every expectation you may have is met with the highest standards within our industry.

Experience

As a Makeup and Hair Artist with over 12 years of experience Jessica Quito owner and lead artist, has designed captivating looks for bridal, print, film and television. Her print work has been featured and published in Vogue Italia, South Magazine, Teen Vogue Online and many others. Jessica has obtained a wide client list of personal clients including; two time academy award winning actor Mahershala Ali, Olympic Swimmer Simone Manuel, and Emmy nominated actress Susan Keleche Watson. Jessica Quito holds a Master Cosmetologist license and is a guest Educator at Studio Crush Makeup School in Atlanta GA.

Ms. Quito Artistry offers quality on-site Hair, Makeup and Grooming services. We begin each service with a personal consultation to discuss your ideas, desired styles and choose the overall look. We offer Bridal Trails, Bridal makeup, Men's grooming, Facials, Lashes, Airbrushing, Hairstyling and more

Additional beauty services include:

• tattoo and scarring coverage
  • wigs
  • extensions
  • men's grooming

Ask about our "Bridal stylist" for information on this special add on service.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nikki M. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jessica was prompt on arrival! She came in masked and gloved. Her stuff was cleaned and sanitized! She made us feel safe during this uncertain time!!

Jessica was personable and fun! We laughed and talked during our appointment! She made my daughter look amazing from head to toe! She gave personal attentiveness the whole time! I highly recommend Jessica!
  • Kori
    Kori F. Married on 10/23/2020

Perfection!

Jessica was absolutely FANTASTIC! Every single step of the way- from contract to final touches- was simple, enjoyable, and everything I could have asked for. She was an absolute joy to work with, and nailed the look I was dreaming of for my wedding day. My hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night- even through rain! She even made a few skincare recommendations while doing my makeup that have helped more than my dermatologist! Jessica is a professional in every way, and I would recommend her again and again. I can't wait to come up with an excuse for her to do my hair and makeup again!
    Sandra G. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing hair and makeup. Easy booking process

Jessica was amazing! The booking process was easy. We had a last minute change with one of our bridesmaids and Jessica was very helpful and flexible. My makeup and hair lasted the entire night.

Would recommend her for any event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Naperville, Illinois Naperville, IL, 60540
Location of (Ms. Quito Artistry)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding