Ms. Quito Artistry Reviews

24 | Naperville, IL

24 Reviews for Ms. Quito Artistry

Jody · Married on 10/01/2016

Ms. Quito is a wonderful person with outstanding makeup and hair techniques. Her attention to detail and her sweet mannerisms make a potentially stressful day, a beautiful experience. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Amy · Married on 09/30/2016

I was so lucky to find Jessica! She helped me get threw my sisters wedding and I felt like I was spending the morning with a old friend that! Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

I did a lot of research on wedding makeup and hair stylists for my big day before I contacted Jessica, and once we spoke I knew I had to have her! Jessica was super flexible coordinating with me on a date to do a beauty trial (I'm an out of town bride so my opportunities to come to Savannah were very limited!). She was very patient and accommodating, and we tried out a few different hair styles with and without my veil. We ended up deciding to do a dual look for my wedding - up for the ceremony and down for the reception.

I also booked Jessica to do my makeup for my rehearsal dinner. All throughout the rehearsal and wedding, my friends and family told me I looked "flawless" and so beautiful. It especially meant a lot to me that Jessica made me flawless and glowing for my big day, because I don't have perfect skin by any means.

For our wedding day, Jessica helped me figure out what our timeline needed to be, and was super accommodating when one of my bridesmaids decided she wanted to have her makeup done to. Jessica brought an assistant and they took care of me, my mother in law's hair and makeup, and my bridesmaid's makeup. They also looked beautiful.

We did airbrush makeup, lashes, and Jessica stayed with me going to the ceremony and before the reception for touch-ups and my hair change. She is who you want by your side on your big day too.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Michele · Married on 06/18/2016

Our experience was wondeful. Fabulous job! My wedding party thoroughly enjoy the service provided.

Sent on 08/24/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

So my original make-up vendor completely disappeared on me at the last minute and I had to find a new one a month prior to my wedding... I found Jessica and she was so nice and accommodating from our first phone call until the day of my wedding. I wasn't sure about what looks I wanted but she really helped and came through for me. Especially the day of the wedding! My bridal and myself looked AMAZING to say the least! We got so many compliments. I would use her services again and I would definitely recommend her to a bride or anyone! Thank you Jessica I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

The month before my wedding I had a terrible hair and make-up trial that left my face orange and me in a scramble to find someone that I could trust on my wedding day. Thankfully, I found Jessica through a friend. We couldn't make our schedules work for a trial beforehand, so I put complete confidence in her and she didn't let me down! I said from the beginning (actually, it was important to my husband, too) that I wanted to look like myself. I wanted to feel beautiful and classy and just comfortable in my skin. Jessica listened to my concerns and took the time to pay attention to my facial features. I did not feel that she gave me generic make-up artistry. The shades she chose for my skin blended perfectly with my natural skin tone. There was no make-up line, no caking, nothing weird. It looked natural. And I loved that she listened when I said I didn't want fake contouring on my eye lids. I don't have a natural eye shape for that and it doesn't look good. But what she did for my eyes was amazing! And my hair was beautiful. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and pictures of my veil and head piece and she made it perfect without seeing them or placing them in my hair herself. The bottom line is I would recommend her 100 times over. I have no regrets about my hair and make-up other than I wish I had found her sooner so that I didn't do all that stressing after that bad trial with a different person. Plus, it doesn't hurt that just a week or so after my wedding, she was working with Calvin Klein and several other big names in fashion. I feel like a celebrity was part of my wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

JEANNIE · Married on 03/24/2016

MISS LAUREL WAS SO SWEET SHE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND I REAALY ENJOY WORKING WITH HER SHE MADE ME FEEL VERY SPECIAL ON MY DAY AND I WOULD LOVE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY WONDERFUL.

Sent on 04/13/2016

We LOVED Jessica!! She was very up front about pricing and really flexible with the times that we needed to be ready. I felt so beautiful and she was really receptive about changes I wanted done after my trial. She also is very up to date on techniques and styles and could work with any picture off pintrest easily. I would definitely use her again in the future for hair and make up needs.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Jasmine · Married on 09/05/2015

Jessica was wonderful! She was extremely professional, on time, did fabulous work, and went above and beyond. I got married on tybee beach and it RAINED 10 minutes before I was supposed to get ready to walk down the aisle. Jessica touched up my makeup in the car and I looked FLAWLESS in my pictures. She was very calm and made a stressful situation so much easier to get through. She is the BEST make up/hair professional in savannah.

Jasmine Polk

Sent on 04/13/2016

Juliane · Married on 07/25/2015

Jessica was amazing. My hair and makeup looked so beautiful for my wedding. She helped me come up with different ideas for hair until we finally settled on what I wanted. It turned out more beautiful than the pictures! She airbrushed my makeup and I looked completely flawless. She also stayed with me throughout the whole day and touched up my hair and makeup throughout the night. I could not have been happier with her. I definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Tanya · Married on 05/21/2015

My experience with Jessica was great! I had a destination wedding in Mexico and she took the time to meet me there without a problem. I was extremely nervous about my makeup and hair falling apart due to the humidity. Jessica took the time to redo my makeup multiple times since I was sweating the entire time. The hair looked fabulous and the makeup flawless. I was extremely satisfied with her professionalism and creativity. Thank you so much for everything, you made me a beautiful bride!

Sent on 12/09/2015

vanessa · Married on 01/29/2015

I am so happy with my make up and hair. I could not have asked for a better experience.
    Do not hesitate to use Ms.Quito Artistry, she is professional, friendly and great with all hair and skin types.. I recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Jessica was great to work with! Not overpriced and I loved my wedding makeup!

Sent on 01/18/2015
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/27/2014

Jessica does amazing work! We did a trial run at her house about a month before the wedding, and she listened to my feedback about things I did and didn't like. The day of the wedding, she showed up on time and didn't rush through getting me ready. She finished up with me about an hour before the ceremony started, so there was no pressure or stress of not being ready. She did both my makeup and my hair, and she made me feel so beautiful on my big day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Heidi · Married on 09/05/2014

Ms. Quito was amazing. She helped me find the perfect make-up and hairstyle for my wedding day. She is also very reasonably priced. I would recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Haleigh · Married on 06/30/2013

Jessica did an outstanding job making me feel beautiful on my big day. I was beyond pleased with the outcome of mine and my mother's hair and makeup! On top if that, she was not only inexpensive; she was also on time, friendly, and very professional. Choose Ms. Quito Artistry to help you feel like a princess on your wedding day. You definitely will not regret it. :)

Sent on 07/30/2013

Jennifer · event on 04/20/2013

We used Ms. Quito Artistry for two of our Harley-Davidson fashion shows. Both times, she was on time and did an amazing job on the models. We will definitely be using her services again.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jean · event on 04/04/2013

Our business wanted to offer make overs for our customers as an interesting Ladies Event. This was something new for us, as we normally just have trunk shows. Ms. Quito Artistry was very helpful in planning our event, and flexible during the event. She is very professional, and very pleasant. Our customers were so pleased with her make overs, and we were extremely satisfied with working with her.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Andie · Married on 04/30/2011

Use the services of Ms. Quito Artistry for my wedding on April 30, 2011.
    She was able to do exactly what I requested for my bridal makeup. I don't like to wear too much make up, I wanted to look fresh. She made me look fawless without making me feel like I had too much make up on. My make up looked fresh and it lasted all night long!!
    I have recommended her to other friends who were getting married and they loved her work, plus she has a nice and unique personality which makes it so easy to work with her!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Mark · Married on 05/17/2015

The crew at Ms.Quito Artistry did hair for all the bridesmaids and make-up for the bride, mother of the bride, and some bridesmaids. It was an all day effort but they did an awesome job. Just look at the pictures for your self at https://www.facebook.com/MsQuitoArtistry

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kara · Married on 02/21/2014

Jessica was so great. Very easy to work with and patient when we had some adjustments to the schedule of services for the day of. She was very easy to reach by email and made me feel at ease even though i was unable to schedule a trial since I live in Fl. She was on time and had me ready in time for my professional pictures. She was able to recreate the look for my wedding just the way I wanted it. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/25/2014

3.5

I found Jessica on Wedding Wire and read her reviews, she seemed like a good choice. I am more than satisfied on what she did did for me and my bridal party. She was amazing, and knew exactly what to do. She asked me a few times what I wanted and when I didn't quite know what to say, she did what she thought would look good.. Everyone that I've shown pictures to or that were at the wedding was in awe at her job. Thank you very very much for everything you did! If you are in doubt on who to choose for your wedding or event, look no further her and her team should be your choice!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Her work was great! I loved how she did my hair and make up. There was just one thing that i didn't like and it was she told me she was going to give me a discount because I had so many people getting their hair done. The prices she gave me did not seem discounted to me because they were more than she said the base price was (and we weren't having extravagant hair styles done). Other than that I thought she did a great job, just needs to work a little faster because she was not able to get everyone done on time.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Ms. Quito Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review Leanne, I am happy to hear you loved your hair and Makeup. I am also sorry to hear that there where things you where unhappy with. In order for me to charge accordingly I ask all my Wedding parties for pictures of everyone's hair because it is the only sure way I can charge correctly, that is why at first I required you to send me all the pictures so I could quote you correctly. We ended up giving you a discount and a flat rate because you picked the same simple style and because of the size of your party. These are the reasons for all the information needed. Please know I ask everyone for this information. Regarding the time frame, I sincerly apologize we didn't have the time to finish the last bridesmaids makeup application. We did have enough time for her application but unfortunately by the time we where finished with the mother's she let us know she would not be getting it done. I was under the impression since we had it written down 7 makeup applications we only didn't perform one of the Makeup Applications. Everyone else on the contract was finished. As far as time with the bride I usually block off 1-2 hours for each service for the bride because I like to perfect their look. The 3 hour time frame on the bride is comoletely normal as most brides like to have their time not cut in half. We sincerly apologize for any casual chatter that was taken of out context I will apply all these tips and comments in future Weddings and once again thank you for your business and time.