T Loren Studio

Woodridge, IL View map Visit website

Based out of Woodridge, Illinois, T Loren Studio is a hair and makeup salon committed to creating one-of-a-kind looks for their clients’ weddings and other special occasions. The owners, Lauren and Tina, along with their expansive team, strive to showcase their clients’ natural beauty. By blending their expertise with their clients’ ideas, these creative artists can leave them feeling gorgeous on the inside and out.

Before your big day arrives, the stylists at T Loren Studio can trial a range of hair and makeup looks until you’re completely satisfied. Using high-quality products and the latest techniques within the industry, you can relax while these professionals get to work in formulating a one-of-a-kind style. Whether it’s traditional bridal hairstyling or full glam makeup application, these artists can create the design you’ve always envisioned. Some of their options include, but are not limited to:

• Hair color
  • Woman-owned

• Allison
    Allison T. Married on 05/21/2022

Thanks T Loren!

I cannot overstate how happy I am to have gone with T Loren Studios for our wedding on 5-21-22 for hair and make-up services! Everyone's hair and make-up looked amazing and lasted throughout the whole day. I had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids, myself, mother of the groom, mother of the bride) and the T Loren team was able to get everyone ready on time, with extra time left for touch-ups and helping when disaster struck. Tina literally sewed one of my bridesmaids into her dress after her zipper broke without skipping a beat! Lauren was so quick to respond via email and made coordinating everything easy. I felt confident going into the wedding day after my make-up trial and Lauren was great about remembering exactly the things I had asked for when the big day came around. Tina was great - I had two different hair trials because I couldn't decide what style I wanted and she came up with a plan to make my straight hair hold a curl long enough to look nice in a half-up/half-down style. These ladies are personable and truly made the whole experience fun for myself and the rest of the bridal party! I am so incredibly happy with how everyone looked on the big day. Thank you, T Loren!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

3520 Seven Bridges Drive Woodridge, IL, 60517
630-810-9335
Location of (T Loren Studio)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding