Seattle, WA 98111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About "Weddings with Memory'z" feat. DJ-GearGrinder

Hello, my name is  Kevin, your Wedding DJ. Let me introduce you to my                                                wife Angela, your DJ-Coodinator. We would be happy to provide you excellent Gold service. This includes travel expense and all professional sound and lighting equipment and everything to make for an amazing event.

I have been DJ'ing for 10 years. I frequently DJ and coordinate wedding ceremony's and receptions, spin in  night clubs, perform for birthday parties of all ages, anniversaries and more.

When hired, my wife and I both work as an excellent DJ and MC team and she assists with coordinating the time-line and cues the bridal party as well as communicates with myself using radio ear-pieces, to ensure a professional and seamless event. Having two of us as a team provides our clients a more efficient and effective professional service.

Please contact me to discuss your individual needs and answer any questions you have.

Follow "Weddings with Memory'z" feat. DJ-GearGrinder on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bamboo Beats
led

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

5 Reviews for "Weddings with Memory'z" feat. DJ-GearGrinder

Kevin and Angela were very easy to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy. The all inclusive package we purchased saved us a lot of money. Everyone enjoys the photo booth and music. Kevin kept the guests engaged and their want a dull moment to speak of. Very professional and highly recommend Events with Memory'z and DJ Gear Grinder for any event. Definitely looking forward to having them back for future events we may have. Bonus they have specials throughout the year as well as a small date reservation hold which I believe is refundable if something comes up. You won't regret it. Contact Kevin on fb or his website djgeargrinder.com.

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • User6205317 · 2+ years ago

1.5
      2.5
      1.5
      2.5

We first met with Kevin and his wife, we were referred by a friend who's wedding is in 2 months. Kevin was great, he was detailed oriented about made it clear and he and his wife have been working to expanded there DJ business. The package came with a list of included perks like a coordinator, photo/Video booth, up lights, and they work the entire event for a flat rate.

When it came to the final meeting 1 month from our wedding it was a challenge to meet up with Kevin, due to his busy schedule. We really had to make an effort to meet with him, and this was a little stressful.

Kevin was NOT our DJ, and we understood this a month before the wedding.

Our wedding started at 3 pm, the DJ was supposed to arrive a 12. Sasha the coordinator was on time and had to leave the Venue to track down the DJ on the phone. He arrived 2+ hours LATE, and did not seem to care when asked what happened. He told our wedding party that it lived 40 minutes away and had no issues finding the place.

He arrived without a table for the DJ equipment, we had to provide this WITHOUT notice. He was doing sound checks at 2:30 while guests were starting to arrive.

After we said I DO there was a 30 second delay, so my new husband and I stood there looking at the crowd not knowing what to do.

The DJ helped himself to beers during the cocktail hour and reception.
    He got the garter song mixed up with the bouquet toss song.
    He did not play the longest couple song we had requested though his was filled out with the paperwork we gave to Kevin.
    We did not get the up lights or if we did I did not see them.
    The Video booth was non-existent. When I asked the coordinator about this feature, she said that she was supposed to go around and get recordings of our quests. Our wedding was 6/11/2016, today is 6/15/2016, and we have yet to get these recordings, I doubt they were collected.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/02/2016

1.2
      1.0

Never played any of our songs that we requested. We love country music. The only country song he played was "before he cheats". He didn't know our entrance song even though it was written down for him. It took 2 months to get our picture booth photos and now that it has been 3 months I assume I'm never going to get our video booth video.

Sent on 10/07/2016

"Weddings with Memory'z" feat. DJ-GearGrinder FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 499.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1389
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Karaoke
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 199.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Seattle, 98111 See on map
    512-843-3555 (Phone number)
    Serving Entire WASHINGTON, All Hours
    Location of ("Weddings with Memory'z" feat. DJ-GearGrinder)