526 Classon Avenue #4, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

About Weddings of Love NYC by Karen Mussa

It is my pleasure to help couples create the most personalized, wondrous wedding experience possible. I am a Celebrant residing in Brooklyn, New York.

Please contact me to discuss any ideas you have for your wedding date. I delight in creating customized wedding ceremonies for couples in and around New York City.

I studied with the Celebrant USA Foundation (celebrantusa.com) located in Montclair New Jersey and credit the celebrant movement with the joyful process of creating memorable ceremonies incorporating music, poetry, dance and fun!

Please contact me at (347) 942-2556 or karenmussa1968@aol.com to set up a time to meet so that we can make your wedding dream a reality!

Love and light

jason nikki beach
lisa and andy

5 Reviews for Weddings of Love NYC by Karen Mussa

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2011

Andy, my fiance and I were looking for an officiant who would provide a personal and professional ceremony while accomodating our spiritual, but non-religious beliefs. We were sold on Karen after our very first meeting with her. She met us with a very friendly, yet professional demeanor. Karen took the time to ask us a number of questions to get a clear picture of who Andy and I are individually and collectively. For example, she asked questions about how we met, what we value about each other and our relationship and what we see in our future together. By offering us three ceremony drafts, we and Karen collaborated beautifully and ended up with the ceremony of our dreams.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/12/2009

My husband and i got married on September 12 2009 ,and until today our family and friends talk about how amazing our wedding was.Everybody loved Karen.We were blessed to have found her , because she worked with us to make the ceremony unique and special.She its not only professional ,she also puts her heart into it .She provided the perfect energy to make our dream day one of the most happiest day of our lives.We are so grateful that we found her.Axé!
    Andrea Campbell

Sent on 04/15/2010

Sharon · Married on 05/19/2006

When I first met Karen, she was officiating at a wedding of a friend of mine. Her style was so unique that at the first opportunity, I sought her out and requested her services for my wedding. Although Karen had a busy schedule, she was extremely accommodating. Karen had an initial meeting with my fiance and I, and she assisted us in preparing vows which were tailored to our specific needs.

Karen was terrific! The ceremony was exactly the way I envisioned it. We received numerous compliments. I'm extremely happy that my husband and I made the right choice in selecting Karen to officiate at our wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2010

• Dion Magee Events & Wedding Wedding Planners

Karen Mussa was so professional and a delight to do business with! Dion Magee

• Kim Kirkley Wedding Officiants

Karen is an excellent choice for any couple who desires a ceremony that is delivered with warmth, enthusiasm and attention to detail. From your first meeting to your wedding day, Karen follows your vision and offers her expert guidance when requested. A trained actor, Karen Mussa is able to deliver your ceremony in a way that will have your guests thinking you are lifelong friends. I recommend Karen wholeheartedly without reservation! By the way, she is my sister and I am privileged to be hers.

• 526 Classon Avenue, #4 Brooklyn, 11238 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings of Love NYC by Karen Mussa)