557 Harold Avenue Suite A, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Weddings In The City

You've met him... the ONE... you know you are going to spend the rest of your life together and you cannot wait until the day you can look into his eyes and say "I Do". But what do you do between now and your special day? That's where we come in... and take your dreams and turn them into realities.

At Weddings in the City we strive to create a stress free and enjoyable planning experience for all of our couples as well as their families.

We want to help you create the wedding you have always dreamed of by assisting you each step of the way. We will help you find the right venue and vendors for you, create your personalized budget, keep you on time and on track with all your aspects of planning and essentially save you time and money on everything you will need for your big day!

At Weddings in the City we pride ourselves in remaining up to date and current with industry standards. We have many years experience and can provide you with design, decor and organization elements to insure that your event is one you will never forget.

Please contact us today to schedule your first planning meeting!

Follow Weddings In The City on

07 18 hill toreltino 0527

• Videos 2

48 Reviews for Weddings In The City

Christina · Married on 11/28/2015

I can't thank Wedding in the Cities enough for the outstanding job they did helping me plan my dream wedding. Rachel is the most amazing wedding planner I have ever met and she really helped my vision come to life. She was extremely professional, flexible, creative, organized, and genuine. The day of the wedding she was my go to person for anything and she assisted my family with such ease and understanding. Rachel has such a great personality and really made this year of planning that much better. Anytime I had a question or a concern she would email me in such a timely manner which made me feel so special. I would highly recommend Wedding in the Cities to all the new brides, you really would be lucky to work with such a great staff. Thank you ladies for being apart of the best day of my life.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2015

Ashlie was amazing! She made the rehearsal and day of go so smoothly! I had no idea how helpful and necessary having her be there would be! Thank you for making our wedding flawless!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2015

We met with a lot of planners and when we met with the team at weddings in the city you could tell they had plenty of experience by answering all our questions making the planning process so much easier. Is recommend everyone hire a planner and especially weddings in the city.

Sent on 10/31/2015

• How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings In The City 1
    Save up to $300 off any Coordination Package
    Contact us today to discuss how you can save up to $300 off your wedding coordination package!

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

No matter your vision, Weddings in the City will go above and beyond to bring it to life! Their passion, skill, and talent for event planning and design are unmatched!

• The Wedding Chaplain
    The Wedding Chaplain Wedding Officiants

I know a true professional after working over 14 years as an Officiant. Ashley has earned the respect of her peers and is such an enjoyable person with which to work. She is for real!

• FyerFly Productions
    FyerFly Productions Wedding DJs

Ashlie and her team are the best in the business. Attention to detail and customer service is what they excel at your brides will love them :)

• 557 Harold Avenue, Suite A Winter Park, 32789 See on map