1302 Lake Lucerne Way - #202, Brandon, FL 33511 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Lily Ana

"Weddings By Lily Ana" performs wedding ceremonies and marriage vow renewals anywhere in Florida, including your home, hotels, restaurants, on the beach, or within five miles out to sea in Florida waters. I am a Notary Public, licensed under the laws of the State of Florida, bonded and insured. My services include an Initial Consultation to meet the bride and groom, design and write your ceremony, coordinate your rehearsal and officiate your ceremony.

With style and grace, "Weddings By Lily Ana" will design a personalized ceremony, uniquely yours. I will present you with traditional and non-traditional ceremonies, then incorporate your ideas, words, vows, or music. Remember, your words have power! What you promise one another on your wedding day will form the foundation of your marriage. Whether you use your own words or traditional vows, let "Weddings By Lily Ana" seal the union of your hearts on your wedding day.

Remember, without the bride, the groom or the officiant a wedding cannot take place, so call early to reserve your date! Contact me at 813-662-4222 or weddingsbyla@tampabay.rr.com.

• Lauren Crowley
  • Rabbi Samantha Kahn
  • Wes Morris
image5
image5

23 Reviews for Weddings By Lily Ana

Krista · Married on 11/01/2014

Lily Ana was simply amazing ! She customized our ceremony to fit us and presented us with the idea of the wine ceremony which a lot of our guests had never seen before! Our ceremony was just flawless. :) I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • I

IRIS · Married on 08/23/2014

If i could give a 10, I would. Lily Ana was so professional, sweet, caring person. My guest could not stop talking about her. I was even getting a little jealous. :) Words can not express the ceremony she perform. I love it, my quest loved it. She truly made my day extra special. I could not have imagine anyone else performing such an outstanding ceremony. Thank you so much. Mr. & Mrs. Alicea...

Sent on 08/29/2014

Ellen · Married on 05/24/2014

Lily Ana is very professional and organized. We chose a very simple and quick service. It was a great ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/25/2014

• Captured Images of Tampa Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for an officiant to perform your wedding, Weddings by Lily Ana must be your choice. I have had the pleasure of working over a dozen weddings with Lily Ana and she is the most pleasant, professional and wonderful officiant that I have ever met. You cannot go wrong with Lily Ana!

• 1302 Lake Lucerne Way - #202 Brandon, FL, 33511 See on map
    Location of (Weddings By Lily Ana)