Washington, DC 20037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing

About Wedding Ceremonies with Tim

Your wedding ceremony sets the tone for one of the most important days of your life. Let me help you make it a moment to remember.

About You

You are the star of the show ! From our very first contact I will do everything possible to get to know you on a personal level and to help you craft YOUR perfect ceremony.

Your desires, ideas and wishes will be my command. Whether you have lots of ideas or just need a ton of guidance I will meet you exactly where you are and help to uncover the ceremony that will perfectly reflect your relationship as a couple.

About Me

I take great joy in performing weddings and this enthusiasm will shine through every moment of your ceremony.

In addition to performing over 400 wedding ceremonies I spent 12 years in corporate America leadings trainings and 5 years as a Life Coach doing motivational talks and leading workshops. I am a member of the National Speakers Association. I even did stand up comedy for 3 years.

This means you will have a true professional speaker performing your ceremony. I am absolutely confident that I can deliver a ceremony to inspire the mood and tone you want to set.

About Your Ceremony

You will have total control over the content of your ceremony and will be able to review every word I plan to say. It will be as short or long as you want it to be, as religious or non-religious as you choose, with as many cultural elements as you want.

You will be happy to see me show up on your big day because by then we will be friends ! My energy is calm, re-assuring and confident which will help you relax and enjoy yourself.

Your guests will say things like "That was the best ceremony I ever saw" or "That was so personal! How long have you known Tim?"

Service Areas: All of Virginia, Maryland and DC

Lets Connect
Lets talk! I offer a complimentary consultation via phone, skype or in-person so you can feel totally comfortable before moving forward. I am extremely responsive and you can feel free to call or email any day of the week, as late as 10 PM.

410-963-8903

tim.mulosmanaj@gmail.com

If you leave me a message please include the date, time and location of your wedding.

I am honored that you are considering me for such a special role in your life. Thank you !

img7596
img7404

• Videos 1

94 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies with Tim

Jack · Married on 11/11/2018

Don't look any further. Tim is the man!

Tim was fantastic. From the first meeting to the day of wedding, he was enthusiastic and helpful, keeping us (well, maybe me) on schedule in the weeks leading up to the wedding. My wife and I were very lucky to have picked Tim to officiate at our wedding.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Officiant for Our Big Day

Our wedding day was perfect and the ceremony started it all off on the right foot. Hiring Tim Mulsomanaj as our officiant was one of the easiest and best decisions we made.
    From our first meeting with Tim, my husband and I knew that our ceremony was going to be awesome. Tim has a great presence, understanding of what a couple is looking for and a wonderful sense of humor to keep everything refreshing and fun. He understands what the tone you are looking for is and delivers it 100%.
    Tim was always incredibly responsive to our emails and to edits of our ceremony draft. He guided us in creating the perfect ceremony that really felt like it represented Dan and I.
    We were able to incorporate a lot of different elements like a sand ceremony, a prayer, a reading, and traditional vows and ring exchange. Tim also had us each create a list of reasons why we loved each other that were kept a surprise until our wedding day. I LOVED that part. That was the part of the ceremony that really made me tear up and feel the personality come through.
    Our guests also loved the ceremony. They commented that it was the perfect length - long enough to feel like something special happened but not too long to be tedious. They loved Tim's sense of humor and style and his overall presence. It was clear he was comfortable officiating and leading this momentous occasion. They also loved the lists of things we wrote and liked that it allowed part of the ceremony to be a surprise for the bride and groom too.
    Overall, Tim was a great choice. He is a true professional and you will have the ceremony you've always wanted if you hire him. I wholeheartedly recommend Tim for your wedding.

Award

Wedding Ceremonies with Tim Pricing

Wedding Ceremonies with Tim Price Rates

Wedding Ceremonies with Tim FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 575.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 175.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DC, MD, NY, VA