981 HWY. 98 E. Suite 3329, Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number

About Water To Wine Event + Floral Design

Congratulations on your engagement! Water to Wine (formerly Xquisite Wedding of Destin, Florida) is a full service wedding boutique located in Destin. We offer gorgeous beach wedding packages, wedding planning, event design, floral design, consulting, coordination, officiating, high end photography and videography. We customize packages for our brides and grooms with exactly what you need assistance with or you can go with the works! If you don't need planning but need your wedding and floral design, or if you only need your wedding flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets, we are happy to help you. We are experts in destination weddings and we can also help with quick elopements. We are here for as little or as much as you need. We have options to fit every brides's budget. Check out our blog for inspiration and wedding planning tips for your Destin wedding. Give us a call we would be happy to meet you for a consultation.

We offer all military, fire, police, and Ems a 10% discount off regular fees, does not apply to specials. We also offer additional custom floral options on each package for additional fees. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, personal checks,money orders and cash. Call us to discuss the options for your big day or to set up a consultation.

Follow Water To Wine Event + Floral Design on

Couple photo
2adccff16113c833 4454

2 Reviews for Water To Wine Event + Floral Design

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2012

I am from Chattanooga, TN and always knew I wanted a beach wedding. I found Water to Wine by a lucky accident. The first thing I booked was the photographer which just so happened to be related to the planners of Water to Wine. I told them what I wanted and they worked with me, offered suggestions, and seemed to share the same vision I had in my head. Our planning process together consisted of many, many emails but they always kept in mind this was my special day. I am so grateful to them for creating what was, in my opinion, the most beautiful wedding of my dreams. We had neighbors of the beach house we were staying in come up to us after the ceremony saying it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen on the beach. If you are planning a beach wedding you most definitely want to contact Water to Wine. They made my vision a reality and they can do the same for you :)

Sent on 05/14/2012

Terri · Married on 11/25/2011

Wow! Xquisite Weddings was like a one-stop shop for my beach wedding! My fiance wanted a wedding on the beach in 2 weeks because we had plans to go to Ft. Walton for Thanksgiving. I said "wait wait! it just CANT be done that quickly, but let me see what I can do online". I located Micah Jones Photography and inquired about his services, and Tom responded within minutes saying that he could also marry us! We got a beautiful arch with REAL stargazer lillies, pink carnations, roses and greenery. Bouquet, boutteieres and corsages were also made by Xquisite Weddings that were my preference and that matched the arch! THANK YOU XQUISITE WEDDINGS FOR BEING AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL! and THANKS AGAIN FOR SUCH A LAST MINUTE WEDDING! I don't know how couples plan this stuff for months! This is soooooooooo stress free! Lambert-Stacey Wedding, 11/25/11, Fort Walton Beach, Florida.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Water To Wine Event + Floral Design FAQ

• Brothers In Art | Wedding Photo & Video
    Brothers In Art | Wedding Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

I have worked with at a wedding and also I had them for my own wedding last year. Being a wedding photographer I had the standard set high. It was phenominal to say the least. When the DJ arrived at our reception, he ran to get his camera because he stated he had never seen anything this beautiful at a wedding. It was beautiful and amazing, so I have taken Xquisite Wedding under my company. You won't be disappointed. They provide the platinum wedding experience without the platinum price!

• Brothers In Art | Wedding Photo & Video
    Brothers In Art | Wedding Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

Has worked with me for one of my booked weddings and also did my own wedding last year. It was phenominal to say the least. When the DJ arrived at our reception, he ran to get his camera because he stated he had never seen anything this beautiful at a wedding. It was beautiful and amazing, so I have taken Xquisite Wedding under my company. You won't be disappointed. They provide the platinum wedding experience without the platinum price!

• 981 HWY. 98 E., Suite 3329 Destin, 32541 See on map