334 Bennett Ave., Glendora, CA 91741 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Virnez Photography

"They're so romantic and passionate; they look like magazine photos"....Those words expressed by our clients defines the style that we have for photography. Weddings are so exciting and full of mixed emotions, giving us the opportunity to create some amazing, unique images of your wedding day. From the first kiss, first dance, to the tears of joy, we're there to capture those memories and turn those memories into much more than just photos...ART. Our clients customize their own wedding packages. Flush Mount albums are available. Excellent quality and customer service is what we strive for, and are known for. Feel free to contact us for a wedding consultation.

Follow Virnez Photography on

5eb7d76d13c1911e 1323366083008 SCWed286
SCWed265

15 Reviews for Virnez Photography

JR · Married on 02/29/2016

My fiance and I decided on a small wedding, but great photos. I don't believe the world needs another cheesy wedding, or more cheesy wedding photos. I understand that because you're in it this time, you think it's better, but it's not.

I researched a hundred photographers and had no appreciation for anything any of them were doing, except what you're looking at here. I actually discovered Virnez Photography early on and kept coming back, thinking to myself how I would LOVE to be able to work with them. I would try to cheapen what they do by attempting to describe what techniques are used and why I appreciate them, but the bottom line is what they are creating is art. And to have a book full of beautiful artwork of our wedding day, to me, was an amazing idea.

We were blessed to be able to book them, and the day came. I could go on and on about how perfect they were, I'm trying to just point out what I believe needs to be said. As beautiful and amazing as the pictures they create are, the actually people taking them are just as beautiful. Angie and her team are a group of wonderful people who honestly made our wedding day ten times better just with their presence.

I could go on and on, but I'll keep it short. One piece of advice I would offer to anyone thinking of using Virnez Photography, or maybe two: Book them now, before people really start to discover them and the rates go up to 10x what they're charging now. Trust me, they deserve it and will get it one day, sooner than later. And two, don't box them in. Don't spend your day with them in some hall with poor lighting and ugly walls. Give them a beautiful scene and free reign to create. The wedding will be over in a few hours, but what Angie and her team do will be a blessing for the rest of your life. You're be thankful, and the world will thank you for one less cheesy wedding album.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Angie is Great! We loved our engagement pictures. Loved having Angie and Derrick at our wedding. I didnt have to worry about anything because I know they were capturing all the details. They made our rainy day a great day! Cant wait to see all the pictures.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Tiffany · Married on 03/22/2014

The work speaks for itself. Its of the highest quality and she captures each moment spectacularly! They capture the special moments and details perfectly! And for the quality of work they provide, their prices can't be beat! Pick Virnez Photography! I can not thank you enough Angie and Derrick!!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Virnez Photography Pricing

Virnez Photography Price Rates

Virnez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Impulse Event Lighting
    Impulse Event Lighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

Impulse Event Lighting has worked many times with the professionals from Virnez Photography. The captures are not only unique, classy but very inspiring. From the floral arrangements to the wedding attire and venue, Virnez does not skip details. We most definitely endorse these professionals!

• 334 Bennett Ave. Glendora, 91741 See on map
    6266320463 (Phone number)
    6262242429 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm