25 Rockie Road, Hollister, CA 95023 Map · Phone number

About Vanguard Catering

We're a local, efficient, innovative, professional and compassionate catering company located out of Hollister, CA. Compassion and innovation are important when it comes to catering services; we care most about our clients, their big days, and making them as exciting, beautiful, delicious and perfect as they deserve. We cater a huge variety of events other than weddings and offer food drop-off as well!

dsci0310
dsci0028

3 Reviews for Vanguard Catering

Stefanie · Married on 09/12/2015

This review is so overdue!- Our wedding was on Sept. 12, 2015
    First off, Rene and her team are amazing. We couldn't travel to her location in Gilroy so she accommodated us by doing the tasting at my in-laws place because we are from Oregon and were only in California for a few days! That right there is amazing. I had everything go wrong with my planning from losing the wedding venue to all sorts of other things happen but Rene just rolled with all of it, even when we couldn't access the venue until 2pm the day of the wedding!

She helped me plan the menu around that hiccup and it was phenomenal. Everyone absolutely loved the food, everyone said how delicious it was. We ordered fajitas, rice, guace, chips, plus the antipasto, pot stickers (there were none left!) caprese skewers which my husband is now addicted to, and she did the beverage service for us. Everything was presented beautifully, and even when the kitchen sewage line in the venue broke that night! (Ugh!) Rene handled it like a true professional and I never even knew until later. Rene I can't thank you and your team enough, for being amazing catering people, physiologists and party planners all in one!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Breanne · Married on 06/14/2014

had vanguard cater my wedding this last weekend. I could not have been happier! After searching online for what seemed like forever I found Renee and her company. They worked with me to get the meal I wanted. They made sure we had plenty of food. The presentation was great. I had the dessert bar and it was fantastic. The home made cheesecakes and mini pies were incredible. The pesto pasta and mushroom appetizers got the most complements. We also had the tri-tip and it was tasty. My family was fighting over the leftovers. Overall I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Renee and her team at Vanguard Catering are awesome. She was accommodating throughout the entire process and is very flexible when it comes to hiccups. Our venue was small and had no usable kitchen space, but Renee made it work and delivered tasty food for a super reasonable price!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Vanguard Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 16.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Italian, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Champagne Toast
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 25 Rockie Road Hollister, 95023 See on map